(Topic ID: 94865)

Suggestions on a... umm... "girly" machine?

By dmklunk

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 46 posts
  • 37 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by CaptainNeo
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

144965-i.jpg
DSC01563.jpg
DSC01582.jpg
Backglass-633.jpg
Playfield.jpg
Dr. Dude Backglass2.jpg
backglass finished.jpg
top playfield plastics.jpg
cab angled pic.jpg
image-A19.jpg
image-2.jpg
image-A16.jpg
image-C43.jpg
image-42.jpg
Big Dick - 1.jpg
image-723.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dmklunk.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 9 years ago

Hi All,
I have a friend who is just starting out as a pinball dealer. A friend of his is looking for a, I'll say, "girly" game. Not as in, flowery and stuff, but as in... the game INCLUDES girls. I can't think of a better word to describe the type of game. Like...

Baywatch
Playboy (Data East)
Playboy (Bally)
Playboy (Stern)
Hardbody (this might be a little over the top)

...you get the idea.

I realize this thread could (and almost inevitably will) go downhill fast, but, at the risk of creating a monster by asking this question, any other suggestions in this category that I could watch for? Stuff to add to the list above? The list above were my first thoughts (my buddy suggested the Baywatch).

I figured you guys of all people would be the group to ask when it comes to a question like this.

Come on, this shouldn't be hard!
^^^^^ hahahaha that was no pun intended, but, if the shoe fits, wear it

#2 9 years ago

Oh yeah, I should have mentioned -- the guy wants either a game of the type I listed above ("girly") or.... an airplane themed machine. I was like DUDE, why would you even consider airplanes as an option?

#4 9 years ago

Nice! Good suggestions. Keep em coming.

#9 9 years ago

Shoot, I forgot about Elvira!!! This is for a guy who would be buying it for his first machine, so I'm thinking he won't want to spend a lot of money (ahem, Scared Stiff ) but I will add these to my list!

Thanks!
Derek

#12 9 years ago
Quoted from Collin:

Baywatch has the fact that it's a pretty damn good game going for it.

And it's good for those who followed the TV series in the late 80's thru the 90's.

#34 9 years ago
Quoted from Pimp77:

I'd say get over having a "babe" on the pinball machine and just get a great game. There's plenty of other things in life for hot babes...including REAL hot babes.

I ABSOLUTELY agree, but this machine is for a friend of a friend, not for me. In his case... I'm not sure he's looking for a high-end game so much as he's looking for an excuse to put some hot girl in his basement.

Thanks for the suggestions, guys. Definitely a lot of machines to keep an eye out for.

Derek

#45 9 years ago

Hahahaha I literally just laughed out loud. Not in a bad way... Just because, despite it having some of the worst gameplay ever, it seems to be the most popular game on Pinside

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dmklunk.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/suggestions-on-a-machine?tu=dmklunk and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.