(Topic ID: 140684)

Suggestions of games with varied shots/deep ruleset

By delt31

8 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider infinitelives.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#32 8 years ago

JP you can stack modes but after you start one you have to either go to the power bunker (upper right scoop) to "power" it back up to start another mode and stack it. Or if you go thru either one of the inlanes, it turns the power on for a few seconds so you can stack modes that way as well. ive had 3 or 4 modes going at the same time most games

#37 8 years ago
    Quoted from delt31:

thanks guys - these are all great suggestions!
    kind of off topic but what is the point of stacking modes in JP? Just to have more to count for when you shoot? I can see things getting crazy - not even remembering what to shoot for!

i just try to get thru as many modes as possible so i can get to extra ball faster and also if you get thru all the modes it starts "System Failure" where its a 6 ball multi ball and any switch you hit during it is worth a ridiculous amount of points (i think 1 mil each one that registers) lasts for 45 seconds then it kills all the coils and drains the balls, then restarts with a new ball and you can go thru the modes again.

#39 8 years ago

bang for your buck i think batman forever is pretty sweet too. just got one and am loving it so far. several modes, all with different goals and some difficult ones that i have yet to beat. has a kick back, a cannon like T2/ACDC and sweet ramps/habitrails.

#41 8 years ago

you can time out the modes and it clears it on the list, you'd have to hit the 2 ball multi ball shot and the extra ball, but the rest time out and would result in system failure

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider infinitelives.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/suggestions-of-games-with-varied-shotsdeep-ruleset?tu=infinitelives and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.