(Topic ID: 140684)

Suggestions of games with varied shots/deep ruleset

By delt31

8 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider atreyu.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#38 8 years ago

Some may disagree with me, but I am a big fan of Tron when it comes to some modes and the shots. Looping some of the light cycle shots is very satisfying. Check it out if you haven't yet.

I'd agree with STTNG. There are tons of modes that vary the gameplay and all of the shots are on point if you tune it correctly.

I'd agree with The Shadow for sure. There is a huge variety of gameplay options on this table. Great multiball with a fun jackpot to hit, the battleground is a fun upper playfield, and some of the hurry ups like Mongol are fun to hit.

Nobody has mentioned No Fear yet. I know it's not a particularly DEEP game, but the modes change things up from time to time and the flowiness of the shots is pretty good. Also, they don't break the bank as far as I'm aware.

I'd have to disagree with the previous post about JM. It's got a good amount of modes, plays fast, and has some very satisfying shots. You have your base modes but then you can also get into Yakuza Strike and there are some good options up in the matrix lock.

There are my two cents. Take them or leave them. Good luck with your search! I wish I could provide more insight on JP or The Dark Knight, but I have little to no experience with those.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider atreyu.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/suggestions-of-games-with-varied-shotsdeep-ruleset?tu=atreyu and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.