(Topic ID: 169250)

Suggestions for single game Swag Lamp bulb/fixture...

By KillerQ

7 years ago

Topic Stats

• 4 posts
  • 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by KillerQ
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

pasted_image3 (resized).png
    pasted_image2 (resized).png
    pasted_image (resized).png
    IMG_20160917_135654 (resized).jpg
    #1 7 years ago

Hey All,

I have a machine in a corner of a room that doesn't have lighting directly above it and nor does it have a fixture outlet above it.

My only option is a plug on the wall on the side of the machine. This will be perfect for an accent swag lamp running up the wall and draping over to a hook above the machine and dropping down.

Has anyone else done this for a single machine? I'm looking for a nice preferably LED light diffusing fixture and bulb.

I have the cord chosen, I just need the bulb and fixture... I'm gonna search the local. Stores soon...

Here's the cord: https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00BJRKHO2/ref=mp_s_a_1_15

Thanks!

IMG_20160917_135654 (resized).jpgIMG_20160917_135654 (resized).jpg

#2 7 years ago

The Pinball Lampshade is an ideal choice.
    http://www.pinballgifts.com/lampshade.html

Try their coasters too!

#3 7 years ago

Sure I do!

Just finished 7 pendant lamps!

If you like the colored cord, check these out:

ebay.com link: Modern Colorful Silicone Pendant Light Ceiling Lamp Socket Hanging Fixture New

There are many types of colored drops, the length is easy to adjust. The shape at the top, and where the bulb goes, are the major differences.

Depending on the "look" you want, you can go to Lowes or Home Depot, and while the colors arent there, dozens of different glass globes, from Italian floral, to cut faceted, are options. Total cost..$20-$30

Very hot in some places are ropes with light.

Vintage and industrial bulbs are sizzling, and shades of all types.

So basically, searching under "Pendant Light", say on Ebay, you can find all the cords, colors, shapes, and ends, from Rope, to silicone, and more, then the shade, industrial, glass, modern, or Pinball related!

Last is the Bulb, and many LEDs today are dimmable.....a Feature I would look for.

One last thing to conside...something that looks great can create a bad reflection on the glass, so you may have to hold some up to test, or look into diffusing the light....one reason dimmable on LED bulbs will help.

Of course, you can keep up with the baseball theme, and whether its your team, or a ball globe with a decal, etc.

Have Fun!

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png

pasted_image2 (resized).pngpasted_image2 (resized).png

pasted_image3 (resized).pngpasted_image3 (resized).png

#4 7 years ago

Thanks so much, guys!!!

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/suggestions-for-single-game-swag-lamp-bulbfixture and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.