Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 29 posts
  • 24 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by lyonsden
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 10 years ago

I am looking to purchase my first A list game. I am looking for a game that is not ridiculously priced. 4500 is what I wanna spend. Can anyone give me some advice?

#2 10 years ago

Go and play the games that are on your 'A' list
    buy the one you enjoy playing

#3 10 years ago

Good luck finding an 'A' list pin for $4,500 with the prices that are being asked for these days. Maybe a lower end one like TOM?

#4 10 years ago

Per your wishlist, TAF maybe around there if you can wait for the right time....I have seen them around that price every so often. I would have to also agree with Pop, get the games you like and enjoy! Cheers

#5 10 years ago

Whitewater.

#6 10 years ago

NGG. Crazy fun and way cheaper than $4500.

#7 10 years ago
    #8 10 years ago

Hollywood Heat

#9 10 years ago

TZ if you wait for the right one. TAF for sure, again waiting for the right one and not finding on pinside likely. WH20 for well under $4500, which to me, is a brilliant game. LOTR, TOM, ST:TNG, and SS can all be found for this price range too in the right places easily.

#10 10 years ago

THanks guys! I will keep a lookout for them! I haven't seen much of those available here. especially in that price range. Hopefully I will come across something

#11 10 years ago

Indiana Jones.....I bet you can find a fully working one for around $4500 (cab will be faded, but its only artwork)

Addams would be my runner up suggestion

#12 10 years ago

Should be able to find a REALLY nice STTNG for that.

Best pin on the planet for that price.....IMHO.

#13 10 years ago

I may have to look for options with shipping. I cant find anything like this for my budget lol

#14 10 years ago

Buy the game that you have the most fun with within your budget. Screw A, B, C and all that, if I had $4,500 I would probably buy 2 $2,250 games because they would collectively be more fun than 1.

If space as an issue, just buy the game you can have the most fun with with what you can afford. We can debate this all day, but it's your game and it should be your decision.

Quoted from policano:

I am looking to purchase my first A list game. I am looking for a game that is not ridiculously priced. 4500 is what I wanna spend. Can anyone give me some advice?

#15 10 years ago
    Quoted from jalpert:

Buy the game that you have the most fun with within your budget. Screw A, B, C and all that, if I had $4,500 I would probably buy 2 $2,250 games because they would collectively be more fun than 1.
    If space as an issue, just buy the game you can have the most fun with with what you can afford.

+1

#16 10 years ago

I agree Buy a couple of 2,250 games although they are getting harder and harder to find in realatively good shape!

#17 10 years ago

Metallica Pro

#18 10 years ago

Ew.

#19 10 years ago

Twilight Zone is the best machine ever made in my opinion and you might find one in your price range.

#20 10 years ago

TAF and TZ are 2 that every pin enthusiast should own at some point....

#22 10 years ago

TSPP
    LOTR
    FGY
    RBION
    MET (if its good)

Oh wait, that's my current/pending lineup

#24 10 years ago

I couldnt agree more with either of those as well. I finally played TSPP at Epthegeek's a few weeks ago, very impressed by it. I just cant stand the outer cab art....Id have to get custom decals if I ever bought one.

#25 10 years ago

Get a Seawitch, T2, Mata Hari and a Bow and Arrow , Have some fun

#26 10 years ago
    Quoted from centerflank:

I just cant stand the outer cab art....

Funny enough, the cab art was based off of a popular Simpsons poster.

#27 10 years ago

LOTR $4000-5000
    IJ $4000-5000
    SM $4500+
    TSPP $4000+
    Tron (new run) $4600 delivered
    My picks.....

#28 10 years ago

A Scared Stiff might be doable, but I think a TAF would be an easier score at that price and in nicer condition.

#29 10 years ago

TSPP would keep you busy for quite a while.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/suggestions-for-my-first-a-list-game and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.