(Topic ID: 19880)

Suggestions for ACDC code updates - your wishlist

By rotordave

11 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

LampTest.jpg
    There are 57 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
    #52 11 years ago

Dirty deeds if you go into lamp test and choose acdc features, then led board you can cycle through all the led 's your x should go white,red,blue,green. If it doesn't then something is up with the board let us know what you find

Went into Service menu/diagnostics/lamp menu /single lamp test then scrolled to centre top lane but then run out of options. Is that what you mean(pic attached)? I'm a bit new to this.

LampTest.jpgLampTest.jpg

#53 11 years ago

Yep it shoukd change to all three colors did you other ones do that ? As I scroll all mine change.

#54 11 years ago

I think you are in the wrong test it's under acdc not lamp actually there is one for the led board.

If you don't find it I will take a pic tomorrow going to sleep now it's late in the US

#55 11 years ago

Yep got it thanks. You are quite right. The lights either side do red, green and blue but the 'X' only does green and blue. So its like TVs where red plus green plus blue equals white? So is the problem a circuit board or the lamp itself? It doesnt really affect the game but it's good to know.

#56 11 years ago

I just scrolled through my color changing led's they look cool even the lower PF has them very cool.

3 months later
    #57 11 years ago

After putting some time on acdc this weekend, I think the emphasis on the cannon is great and would like it to become even more so. Would like to see at least one multiball require you to hit the lit cannon shot in order to start mb. Miss the shot and no mb, but maybe hit the bell within ten seconds and load another ball in cannon for final attempt. Would also like to see another multiball require you to hit lit cannon shot in order to initiate add-a-ball. Miss the shot and add-a-ball would not work.

There are 57 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/suggestions-for-acdc-code-updates-your-wishlist/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.