14 years ago

Topic Stats

• 5 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 14 years ago by robin
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Day_care.jpg
    #1 14 years ago

As it would be impossible for Robin to update that database to include every machine (especially all the EM's) I think it would be nice to be able to add a "custom" machine entry where you would have to provide all the information for it including a picture or link. What do the rest of you think ? (and Robin is it possible/easily feasible ?)

#2 14 years ago

That would be cool. People could use it to list their EMs as well. As long as people don't use it to list all their video arcade games, bowlers, dart machines etc...

#3 14 years ago

I hadn't thought about that allowing the listing of non-pinball machines .. thanks.

BTW remember you can save money on babysitting this way. It's another option to re-using diapers by turning them inside out Show this picture to your Mrs. You'll get that Spiderman yet !

Day_care.jpgDay_care.jpg

#4 14 years ago

This is pertinent since I've just been offered a '69 Williams Expo. That does seem like a bunch of work though. How would we display that? Just set up links to IPMD? I'm not sure we really need to mess with the scope of pinside.

#5 14 years ago

Good idea. Quite a bit of work though.

I'm will think about a good way to implement something like this. without -as letter_k so well put, messing with the scope of the Pinside.

I have no EM's myself, but I can imagine people who do would want them listed in their collection.

Currently working on the Pinside "where to play" map. Will get back to this point after that's stuff is done.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/suggestion-for-my-collection and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.