(Topic ID: 92279)

Sugg: Final machine to compliment Sys11 lineup of a HighSpeed, F-14, Jokerz! ?

By Pac-Fan

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 40 posts
  • 24 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by iluvak9
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider iluvak9.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#40 9 years ago

Before addressing System 11's, you might also want to consider World Cup Soccer (WCS). It's a lower priced DMD with a rule set a little deeper, but similar to FH and the System 11's. It's a great family game with the sports theme, cheering crowds, etc. and basic rules that are easier to explain than other DMD's from that time frame or since then. Has two great multiball modes (Final Draw - you try to win your way up in rank from current seeding position by beating teams to the point where you get to play the #1 ranked team, and World Cup - traveling through the cities to make it to LA to play in the World Cup against Germany)

As to System 11's, I owned several and have played all of them a lot. The ones I would consider adding, in order of personal preference: WW, Taxi, Pinbot, Space Stn. And, to reinforce what others have said, WW is the BEST system 11 unless you don't like games that are very challenging with multiball that is very difficult to start and with hard to score jackpots during multiball.

WW and ES are similar in rule set, but I'd place WW over ES because ES has rules that are flawed and WW also has cooler (literally - get it?) toys. Taxi and Diner are also similar games, and, although Diner is prettier to look at and has slightly deeper rule set, Taxi is just more fun to play (and usually less $). Space Stn is similar to Space Shuttle with some added rules and a very cool (especially with LED lights) special light show for multiball - Condition Green. There are several other fun System 11 games, and I can see why they might also be preferred over the ones on my list by others, but just providing my preferences here.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 19.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Fort Lauderdale, FL
$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
RobTune

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 39.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 65.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Red Oak, TX
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 25.00
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Invasion

$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

5,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Vandalia, OH
$ 20.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Fort Lauderdale, FL
$ 35.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
RobTune

$ 18.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider iluvak9.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/sugg-final-machine-to-compliment-sys11-lineup-of-a-highspeed-f-14-jokerz?tu=iluvak9 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.