• Latest reply 6 years ago by jrpinball
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

DSCN3705 (resized).JPG
DSCN3706 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Mpellicano.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 6 years ago

I have a 1966 'Subway' that I just bought. When the stand-up targets are hit, the machine does not register the 50 points. If I hold the target with my finger, the 50 point relay locks and the score motor registers the 5 clicks to score. The score reels will also register 50 points.
When the ball drains, the 50 points are not registered, ball count does not decrease, and the ball advance coil does not fire to allow me to use the elevator. If I hold the roll over wire in the trough, 50 points are registered, but the coil still does not advance the ball to the elevator.
When the score reels try to turn the 100 reel, the tens coil locks on. When the game is powered off, the score reels display 100.
1's and 10's are both scoring 11 points. I think I know the issue with this problem.

Please help a newbie to fix a classic game in beautiful condition.

DSCN3706 (resized).JPGDSCN3706 (resized).JPG

DSCN3705 (resized).JPGDSCN3705 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Mpellicano.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/subway-scoring-and-ball-trough-advance?tu=Mpellicano and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.