5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 3 posts
  • 2 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by Reddogger
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Pinside (resized).PNG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider reddogger.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 5 years ago

I usually just look at the EM forums, so I select just those to view.

If I'm not on Pinside for a few days, when I enter pinside forums, the first "page" will show only posts from the desired EM forums, but the 2nd "page" will show posts from all the forums. Page 3, 4, etc, will continue to show posts from all the forums.

The only way I've found to reset the sub-forum filtering is to logout, exit Chrome and then re-login. The forum viewer will work ok and then a few days later the problem will re-occur.

This started about 6+ months ago.

Attached is a section from a screen shot.Pinside (resized).PNGPinside (resized).PNG

--------------------------------
    Your browser/os information:
    Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/72.0.3626.96 Safari/537.36 (this will help us make sense of your bug report)
    Pinside (resized).PNGPinside (resized).PNG

1 week later
    #3 5 years ago

No. It's ok now. I'll re-post when it occurs again... probably within a few days.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider reddogger.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/sub-forum-filter-error?tu=reddogger and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.