(Topic ID: 125909)

Stu's Pin Emporium (Phoenix, AZ)

By earthvsmattGR

8 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 8 years ago

I saw a thread about Stu's pin emporium in Phoenix but I haven't found where this place is located or how to contact where it is.

Any othe recommendations for places to play near Phoenix?

#2 8 years ago

Stu's is a private collection he opens from time to time for the public. Contact Stu here on pinside and he could give you more details.

#3 8 years ago

Hmm, I tried on Sunday but nothing yet. Any other places people recommend?

#4 8 years ago

Yeah, D&D Pinbal in Tucson has a great assortment of machines and is open to the public. Cool place to play, you could check their website for more info. There is an article on D&D in the current issue of PinGame Journal.

#5 8 years ago

Check out Castles & Coasters in Phoenix. Lots of pins there. Here's a review from Pinball News: http://www.pinballnews.com/sites/phoenix/

#6 8 years ago

D and d is out of the way but I'll check out castles. Bummed I can't get into Stu's right now but this will do.

#7 8 years ago

Sorry, but I'm just so busy right now that I don't have time for visitors right now. Swamped with new CPR stuff and a new announcement coming in a few weeks. Perhaps next time you're in town......but thank you for your interest.

#8 8 years ago
    Quoted from earthvsmattGR:

D and d is out of the way...

Sorry about that, but I could not tell where you are as you do not have a location. If you ever get to Tucson, check it out, you'll like it.

#9 8 years ago

Thanks for all the suggestions, and I'll have to come back some other time Stu, no worries!

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stus-pin-emporium-phoenix-az and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.