6830D062-8448-4C66-9172-62A0167E9C1B (resized).png
24805D36-4B86-469D-81CD-D3C6410F2D97 (resized).png
11iqme3qt5s11 (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
2B7F146B-F390-4D5D-968C-2B7629586080 (resized).png
Z50 (resized).jpg
2019 Monkey.jpg
A94FF4E6-12E0-46BC-BEAC-FD4BBB280FC6.gif
There are 275 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 6.
#151 6 years ago

Hx2Ajy_wgDll (resized).jpgHx2Ajy_wgDll (resized).jpg

#152 6 years ago
Quoted from xsvtoys:

I have been watching FPSRussia videos for years, lots of good stuff in there, but this faked one isn’t one of my favorites.

Nothing could be faker than his Russian accent....

#153 6 years ago
Quoted from vid1900:

Nothing could be faker than his Russian accent....

Ha true, all part of the silliness. Have nice day.

#154 6 years ago

My old reeboks looked a lot like these. I couldn't find a picture of my model. From 1986. They were pretty sharp.

image (resized).jpegimage (resized).jpeg

#155 6 years ago

The other thing I was going to say is shoes never fall into the stupid thing category. Mostly. (For me)

I can see getting a pair now.

#156 6 years ago
Quoted from c508:

Just ordered these Jordan III retro re-releases.
Now if I can find some acid wash 501s in my size and a suitable neon skater/surf T-shirt I can be one of the coolest kids in 8th grade again!

I’m old...but young enough I pick up a pair for myself and my 2 year old! pretty sick...though the Jordan Cement Timberlake’s @1600 on eBay

AED16C04-DDB3-4E4D-B2D0-D256222878A0 (resized).pngAED16C04-DDB3-4E4D-B2D0-D256222878A0 (resized).png

#157 6 years ago
Quoted from Budman:

Vacuum to pick up the horse manure in my pastures.

No shit!

#158 6 years ago

Anyone with Green Goblin ambitions?

Flyboard

#159 6 years ago

This triton personal submarine has been distracting me for a few years now. I really just want a serious ride in it. Owning it. Possible someday... Not today. You would need a world class boat wrapped around this. Now. We are in the multiple millions. I don't have that kind of money. Someday perhaps...

#160 6 years ago

Remember how much I wanted an all red billiard room with a giant stuffed camel... and how I wanted a disco room with my own disco dancers... and a party room with fancy friends?

tumblr_mdbnqzPDQe1qawk3f (resized).pngtumblr_mdbnqzPDQe1qawk3f (resized).png

#161 6 years ago
Quoted from rlslick:

I’m old...but young enough I pick up a pair for myself and my 2 year old!

$80 shoes for a two year old? Now that's truly a stupid thing that you don't need.

#162 6 years ago

I don't need this or that.
Just this ashtray. And this paddle game.
This ashtray and this paddle game, and that's all I need. And this remote control.
wfx5p (resized).jpgwfx5p (resized).jpg

#163 6 years ago
Quoted from TheMickster:

I thought everyone has this already...?

About as good as spray cheese in can.

#164 6 years ago
Quoted from rlslick:

For those long road trips picking up pins! Yes, I was a backer!

Uh.. just piss in your big gulp cup? (I've done this) I think this is for folks in Wyoming. We have public restrooms practically everywhere here in Florida.

#165 6 years ago
Quoted from Azmodeus:

This triton personal submarine has been distracting me for a few years now. I really just want a serious ride in it. Owning it. Possible someday... Not today. You would need a world class boat wrapped around this. Now. We are in the multiple millions. I don't have that kind of money. Someday perhaps...

Rather than striving to solve homelessness, you should strive to own this sub. When you actually can afford this sub, you will likely be able to afford to solve homelessness, if you still so chose.

#166 6 years ago
Quoted from mcluvin:

Rather than striving to solve homelessness, you should strive to own this sub. When you actually can afford this sub, you will likely be able to afford to solve homelessness, if you still so chose.

I must do both.

Truthfully I could almost never buy a personal sub. I would much rather dump those funds into the human race in a different way. But. These watercraft are really amazing these days. That's why I say both.

I'm going to die trying my friend. That and play pinball!

Homelessness, it's just getting worse and worse here in California. My fiancée runs when homelessness comes up with me. She wants me to focus on my welfare, which I do. In this case I will do both again. My welfare. And the homeless.

See now I'm rambling...

#167 6 years ago

With my luck I will help fix homelessness only to be sued for doing so.

I used to wonder if the glass was half full or half empty. Now I wonder if the glass is made of glass or if it is something else entirely.

#168 6 years ago
Quoted from Azmodeus:

A couple of years ago, I would have laughed at this.

However, my neighbor picked up some kind of submersible that looks just like a killer whale. It's one of the most ridiculous things I have ever seen and I am sure not as extravagant as the vessel you reference, but kind of cool nonetheless.

#169 6 years ago

I was mesmerized by the movie the life aquatic with Steve zissou.

The triton sub would fit right into my real life version of the movie. There are several options, but it can go very deep, like down the trench deep.

I used to call on a ship builder in Dana point. I loved their ships. I didn't care what they bought.

They were works of art, those ships. So much money to make and buy.

The technology is here to explore the world in style today!

#170 6 years ago
Quoted from vid1900:

I had to google it
» YouTube video

Well it's a little loud and disorienting. And you're being a little rough with my things.

#171 6 years ago
Quoted from Azmodeus:

I was mesmerized by the movie the life aquatic with Steve zissou.
The triton sub would fit right into my real life version of the movie. There are several options, but it can go very deep, like down the trench deep.
I used to call on a ship builder in Dana point. I loved their ships. I didn't care what they bought.
They were works of art, those ships. So much money to make and buy.
The technology is here to explore the world in style today!

#172 6 years ago
Quoted from Jgel:

Holy hell this looks cool.

Is that to lube playfields?

#173 6 years ago

Uh oh.

IMG_0235 (resized).jpgIMG_0235 (resized).jpg

#174 6 years ago
Quoted from Gryszzz:

Well it's a little loud and disorienting. And you're being a little rough with my things.

Dude, your stuff is fine.....

#175 6 years ago

Report how well it works. No app for it though, right?

#176 6 years ago
Quoted from ChiPin1978:

Report how well it works. No app for it though, right?

No app for the US version. I talked to the Worx people about it and they said its scheduled for Summer 2019. Ugh. I decided to move forward without it.

#178 6 years ago

I guess I do need this, doesn't qualify.

#179 6 years ago

How much grass do you have?

#180 6 years ago

Could all go straight in the bin

2 (resized).JPG2 (resized).JPG

1 (resized).JPG1 (resized).JPG

3 (resized).JPG3 (resized).JPG

#182 6 years ago
Quoted from WJxxxx:

Could all go straight in the bin

Relating to your last entry... try this one instead...
It's a VERY GOOD book... seriously! A must read for backpackers everywhere.

HTSITW.jpgHTSITW.jpg

faz

#183 6 years ago

Just bought the Philips Hue starter pack with 4 wifi light bulbs, 'cause I need to tuen my lights on/off with my phone I guess, me is dumb

51u3-6AeGiL._SL1000_ (resized).jpg51u3-6AeGiL._SL1000_ (resized).jpg

#184 6 years ago
Quoted from northerndude:

Just bought the Philips Hue starter pack with 4 wifi light bulbs, 'cause I need to tuen my lights on/off with my phone I guess, me is dumb

I got these for Christmas. I ended up buying a bunch of rope light as well for my bar. It matches the warm light of incandescent and LEDs as well, with profiles. There are second party apps for effects and such. Theyre pretty cool, just pricey. We should make a hue thread!

#185 6 years ago
Quoted from Chitownpinball:

How much grass do you have?

A couple of acres but I'm only trying to maintain about 8300 sq ft with the Landroid, so less than its 1/4 acre capacity. So far, so good. I laid down the perimeter wire Sunday and its been mowing away since then. I'm getting less runtime per charge than I expected so troubleshooting that with Worx. I'm happy so far.

#186 6 years ago

PINBALL MODS!!!!!!!!!!!

#187 6 years ago

I'm just surprised at which head bobbles

#188 6 years ago

PogoStick (resized).jpgPogoStick (resized).jpg

#189 6 years ago

Swimming pool. Biggest waste of money. The dog likes it. Just installed it and already ready to get rid of it.

IMG_0433 (resized).JPGIMG_0433 (resized).JPG

IMG_0434 (resized).JPGIMG_0434 (resized).JPG

IMG_0481 (resized).PNGIMG_0481 (resized).PNG

#190 6 years ago
Quoted from Jenniebear:

Swimming pool. Biggest waste of money. The dog likes it. Just installed it and already ready to get rid of it.

Really? I would love to have a pool like that. It looks great and would be a lot of fun if you ask me.

#191 6 years ago

How about a Nixie clock?

7D54F286-0854-483B-A660-A50365CFE5F8 (resized).png7D54F286-0854-483B-A660-A50365CFE5F8 (resized).png

#192 6 years ago

Found a local guy to build me this:

IMG_2130 (resized).JPGIMG_2130 (resized).JPG

#193 6 years ago
Quoted from Toasterdog:

Anyone with Green Goblin ambitions?

OHHHHH Man!

#194 6 years ago
Quoted from Jenniebear:

Could make for a sweet deck if you fill it in

#195 6 years ago
Quoted from dsuperbee:

Found a local guy to build me this:

This is awesome

#196 6 years ago

Don't know why, but I'm doing it... (smaller version though)

mean-machines (resized).jpgmean-machines (resized).jpg

#197 6 years ago

Is that a Dreamhome Arcades machine you are buying?

#198 6 years ago
Quoted from gliebig:

Don't know why, but I'm doing it... (smaller version though)

I got that one at home, Batman Edition, RULES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#199 6 years ago
Quoted from Jenniebear:

Our pool is the best addition I ever did or will ever do to our home. The family memories associated with it are priceless to me.

#200 6 years ago

Just bought this. Totally useless.

There are 275 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 6.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stupid-things-you-dont-need-but-you-are-gonna-buy/page/4 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.