• 60 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 months ago by j_m_
  • Topic is favorited by 34 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

293601667_2038877029648203_8798834624691265091_n (resized).jpg
5AD18828-0480-479F-B503-55F5F216CC95 (resized).jpeg (© Nutty 5.0)
36F2007A-14AC-46E8-B0BD-05B2CC900949 (resized).jpeg (© Nutty 5.0)
271837C9-1AFA-496D-B121-484063B15841 (resized).jpeg (© Nutty 5.0)
DC5F2598-E3FB-48BE-87E2-C40397C40EF5 (resized).jpeg (© Nutty 5.0)
pasted_image (resized).png
pasted_image (resized).png
snack bar mod (resized).jpg
11 (resized).jpg
10 (resized).jpg
9 (resized).jpg
8 (resized).jpg
7 (resized).jpg
6 (resized).jpg
5 (resized).jpg
4 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider n4297m.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#24 3 years ago

Can I throw my name into the list? This is awesome, excellent work and thank you for sharing with the community!

3 weeks later
#69 3 years ago

Couldn't agree more! You hit it out of the park with this! Thank you so much all the time and effort!

2 months later
#146 3 years ago
Quoted from swinks:

a few people have reached out about upgrades, I do have some parts on Shapeways minus the tops as I only open those on request briefly as 2 people recently bought everything to build a snackbar themselves and one got upset when they discovered they need a stainless steel plate and I have no more. But these are still available via shapeways on request.
But if people have a v1 & v2 and want to add stumblor 's awesome lighting kit they can add just the signage as well which is an affordable kit. The housing is the part of difference between the v1 and v2 sign upgrade.
parts for the v1.5 signage kit for the Snackbar v1 can be found here (though you still can't use stumblor 's neon lighting kit)
https://www.shapeways.com/marketplace?q=swinkssnackbarv1.5&sort=newest
parts for the v2.5 signage kit for the Snackbar v2 can be found here which you can still take advantage of stumblor 's sign and neon lighting kit
https://www.shapeways.com/marketplace?q=swinkssnackbarv2.5&sort=newest
manual for the signage is here
https://swinks.com.au/manuals
just reach out if you have any questions[quoted image]

Quoted from swinks:

a few people have reached out about upgrades, I do have some parts on Shapeways minus the tops as I only open those on request briefly as 2 people recently bought everything to build a snackbar themselves and one got upset when they discovered they need a stainless steel plate and I have no more. But these are still available via shapeways on request.
But if people have a v1 & v2 and want to add stumblor 's awesome lighting kit they can add just the signage as well which is an affordable kit. The housing is the part of difference between the v1 and v2 sign upgrade.
parts for the v1.5 signage kit for the Snackbar v1 can be found here (though you still can't use stumblor 's neon lighting kit)
https://www.shapeways.com/marketplace?q=swinkssnackbarv1.5&sort=newest
parts for the v2.5 signage kit for the Snackbar v2 can be found here which you can still take advantage of stumblor 's sign and neon lighting kit
https://www.shapeways.com/marketplace?q=swinkssnackbarv2.5&sort=newest
manual for the signage is here
https://swinks.com.au/manuals
just reach out if you have any questions[quoted image]

Quoted from stumblor:

Haha... sure why not. I suppose we can do a little sneak peek!
The new mod I've been working on is a replacement chase board for creech called the "Chase Echo" which aims to introduce some new patterns to the chase lights in the ramp and bowl, and (most importantly) fade the LEDs in a nice way so the don't look so static and on/off-y. A few of you might know that there has already been a couple of attempts at a redesign for this board, both as a direct repro and also some that provide additional patterns, but none so far that has managed to implement proper LED fading.
Until now of course
The reason this one has taken so long to come out is because the initial version I produced used PWM fading, which uses DC. While this worked great at fading the LEDs, it meant that all the bulbs needed to be oriented correctly in the ramp and bowl to achieve the correct polarity, which was a major installation fafforama and not really achieving the plug-n-play installation that I wanted. So it was back to the drawing board in order to produce a board that could fade the LEDs using AC.
This was the end result - Chase echo v1.1 - which uses falling edge AC dimming. And a crapload of mosfets.
Here's a little video that I produced to show the patterns, because why not eh? Put the headphones on the music is great.

I'll create a full thread for this soon, once the UK beta testing has finished (only about a week or so away!) [quoted image]

Great, I just got done installing the last mod and now another outstanding mod, you’re killing me. Davey, I absolutely love the snack bar mod. It really enhances the game and was a breeze to install. I really appreciated the color coded connectors. Could you put me on he list for this mod? Thanks again for bringing these mods to the community.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 45.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 27.95
$ 9.95
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

€ 24.50
Playfield - Decals
Pin-Decals

Machine - For Sale
Portland, ME
$ 109.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 549.00
Playfield - Other
Juz PINBALL Mods

$ 29.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 280.00
Playfield - Other
Avid Creations Wireforms

Trade
Machine - For Trade
East Rutherford, NJ
€ 24.00
$ 150.00
Lighting - Interactive
UpKick Pinball

$ 45.95
Machine - For Sale
Matthews, NC
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
West Chicago, IL
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider n4297m.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stumblor-move-you-snackbar-a-lighting-mod-for-swinks-cftbl-snackbar?tu=n4297m and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.