pasted_image (resized).png
pop_body.gif
lollypops.gif

Topic index (key posts)

6 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 165 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 4.
#51 2 years ago
Quoted from nutty:

Does or Can the GUI allow you to make your own LED pattern frame by frame to save as the later trigger pattern ?
I was thinking if there was an image of a LED ring or strip a user could fill in the dots with colour and set a frame pause rate etc.

The pattern configuration is based around a bunch of pre defined sine wave algorithms, that control the fade (left to right), spin, and colour distribution. Because the animation is sine wave based, it will allow for smoother transitions and fading than pixel based editing. It also allows for extremely varied patterns due to the granularity of parameter control.

Better explanation in the docs:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Y8DWHYg8AMQxRBPB2Owr1MC_7-MqiVme3h7ANpavMRM/edit?usp=drivesdk

Having said that, there is certainly scope for incorporating custom patterns. I've recently pulled in some of the FastLED patterns, such as the flame effect pattern (because its awesome). This is the same one used in the new Doug speaker lights.

So, if you have something specific in mind, let me know and I can defo make it part of the firmware.

#52 2 years ago

Had a number of people enquiring about the Pinpoint over DM. They've been asking some great questions which I thought I'd cover here in case anyone wanted to chime in.

I already have pinsound, I just want to sniff the bus and learn to light up leds via some scripting language. How robust is the ability to do things like this… If this sound is being played .and. This sound just played light up this led this way. Obviously if the language allows for variables then a user can track the previous sound(s) and build what I just described.

The Pinpoint as a working concept is fairly new (I only confirmed the circuit was working about a week ago!) so really, exactly how it operates from a scripting/configuration point of view is up for debate. I'm a software developer by trade, so my original thought was to do everything through the ESP8266 web ui. For example, I was going to setup a socket connection that reported to the web UI when a sound event occurred, which could then be seen, captured, and an event created for it (turn on toy for x seconds, play x LED pattern for y seconds). To me this seems like the most user friendly approach, but certainly it would mean that certain scenarios like you describe wouldn't be available - at least through the UI.

Which is why there is an I2C header on the board. For more complex monitoring scenarios, I imagined that an additional off board processor (of the devs choice) could be connected to that comms bus, and then interpret all sound events coming from the board. Once a certain set of conditions was reached, the board could either do something itself, or trigger one of the events on the Pinpoint (as before, turn on toy for x seconds, play x LED pattern for y seconds).

With regards to scripting languages (LUA probably) I've been doing some research into the feasibility of that this morning on an ESP8266, and it looks doable, but will likely leave it out for the first release and just concentrate on the web UI and the i2c stuff.

What library for lighting - FastLed?

Internally, all my boards use a combination of FastLED and Neopixel, however all my pattern routines are things that I've written using sine wave algorithms controlling the fade, spin and colours. They're all controllable via the web UI, again, for ease of user control. However if a dev decided to use an offboard controller connected via I2C, the library they use could obviously be anything.

#53 2 years ago

I am super excited about PinPoint. I have my sound solution already. The possibilities on just two of my pins interpreting sounds playing opens up a virtual synced light show.

STTNG Warp 4 as an example. Have to strip LEDS under side rails that stream up in colors of your choice as if Warping out. The Borg, Romulan and Cardassians call outs ted to color explosion during multiball. Those flash now, but knowing the sounds played allows for custom coloring.
What about T2, flying through the loops. yeah!!!

I am going to be PATIENTLY waiting for this!!!

I will probably be learning LUA scripting as it seems to work well with IC2 data.

#54 2 years ago

Loving the enthusiasm Nacman !!

I've been looking at LUA integration more in depth over the last few days and its looking good. Pretty sure i'll be able to include it in the initial release, which should mean you'll be able to do most stuff without the need for an outboard.

The plan will be that the LUA script (if it exists) would get called every time a sound event is triggered. The script would have access to various functions:

event() returns the sound ID that was triggered
set(int variableID, string value) store a value in a persistent variable (for recording state)
get(int variableID) return the value of a persistent variable
trigger(int portNum, int patternNum) trigger a pattern on a particular port

LUA has the ability to define 'struct' like definitions, which are referred to as tables. This would make variable setting and getting easier to read. For ewxample, if the following was declared at the start of the script:

local s = {
last_event = 0,
last_event_time = 1,
last_pattern = 2
}

Variables could be set like

set(s.last_event, event())

This would store the current event ID in a persistent variable, which could be retrieved and acted upon during the following event.

Just brainstorming atm. All ideas welcome.

1 week later
#55 2 years ago

Really excited about this one, and made a heap of progress over the last few days so thought I'd share.

This board is aimed at mod makers, of all experience levels, and monitors in game events (sounds) which can then trigger on and off board actions. This essentially means mods can now have full awareness of game state.

3 x LED ports
2 x Toy ports (on/off)
WiFi configuration with live event monitoring
Extensibility through LUA scripting and I2C serial port

The first project I'll be working on using this new kit is an adapter for the MMR King of Payne topper to work on OG Medieval Madness machines. Previously, the topper didn't light up when connected to an original MM, let alone show any of the light shows for multiball, jackpots etc. Using this board we can now rewrite all of those.

#56 2 years ago
Quoted from stumblor:

Really excited about this one, and made a heap of progress over the last few days so thought I'd share.
This board is aimed at mod makers, of all experience levels, and monitors in game events (sounds) which can then trigger on and off board actions. The essentially means mod development with full awareness of game state.
3 x LED ports
2 x Toy ports (on/off)
WiFi configuration with live event monitoring
Extensibility through LUA scripting and I2C serial port

The first project I'll be working on using this new kit is an adapter for the MMR King of Payne topper to work on OG Medieval Madness machines. Previously, the topper didn't light up when connected to an original MM, let alone show any of the light shows for multiball, jackpots etc. Using this board we can now rewrite all of those.

Looks amazing! So excited for the finished product. You have done an over the top design not only for us original MM owners to add the remake topper to our machines, but for anyone to add this to any other 90s Bally/Williams machines and to go wild on design. It will be exciting to see what others do with your board.

#57 2 years ago

Looks great stumblor can`t wait to get my hands on one. Excellent work.

Just a thought for an idea I had for a mod, is there a possibility to have a toy port for a basic servo control like an SG90 for example where the angle could be input into your GUI as well as on/off control.

e.g sound 80 servo 45 - wait 1 second - servo 0 turning a servo to 45 degrees and back.

#58 2 years ago
Quoted from nutty:

Looks great stumblor can`t wait to get my hands on one. Excellent work.
Just a thought for an idea I had for a mod, is there a possibility to have a toy port for a basic servo control like an SG 90 for example where the angle could be input into your GUI.
e.g sound 80 servo 45 - wait 1 second - servo 0 turning a servo to 45 degrees and back.

Actually I was only just thinking about servos and shakers this evening. There is definitely a strong use case for supporting those types of features so going to give it some thought - maybe not for the initial release but certainly down the line.

#59 2 years ago

I want to get on the list for one of these when available. This is exactly what I am looking for. The demo is incredible. With the video I just watched, is this board in production now? So glad to see the LUA scripting in the WEB UI!!!

Also glad to see the I2C output as well. Since I am new to your patterns and such, is their a link where one can read about the patterns? Also in the LUA scripting example, there was, what looked to be like binary 001001110, for example. Can you expand on that?

Like a kid in the candy store!

-Nacman

#60 2 years ago
Quoted from Nacman:

I want to get on the list for one of these when available. This is exactly what I am looking for. The demo is incredible. With the video I just watched, is this board in production now? So glad to see the LUA scripting in the WEB UI!!!
Also glad to see the I2C output as well. Since I am new to your patterns and such, is their a link where one can read about the patterns? Also in the LUA scripting example, there was, what looked to be like binary 001001110, for example. Can you expand on that?
Like a kid in the candy store!
-Nacman

Hey mate - glad you like! I'll make sure you're added to the list

Not in production quite yet, still some testing to be done, but likely in a few weeks time I'll be able to order in the production boards.

The patterns are the same type found in my lollypops boards, and are based around a set of predefined sine waves that control the brightness, spin, and colour mix. Additionally, I've added in some custom algorithms from some of the popular LED libraries. The configuration documentation can be found here.

The binary you see when calling the LUA Trigger function isn't as scary as it looks, I promise! It relates to which colours are used in the trigger. 1 is ON, 0 is OFF. A simplified example of this would be if the available colours were red, green and blue, to trigger a mix of red and blue you would assign the binary value of "101". There are 10 available colours, so 10 binary digits.

1 week later
#61 2 years ago

Awesome work Davey!

#62 2 years ago

In between other projects, I've been working on a new version of the Lollypops. The most significant change with this version is that it has a modular sensor section.

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png

This will mean the following improvements

* Support for WPC, DE, Systems 11, Spike1, Spike2, SAM, and Whitestar games
* Support for a maximum of 8 sensors - meaning that games like TZ that have flashing on/off bumpers can all be supported easily on one board
* Automatic detection of sensor adapter boards
* Sensor LEDs to indicate when a sensor turns on

Just waiting on a few parts to arrive with my fabricator but I'm hoping to be testing the prototypes in a few weeks.

#63 2 years ago

Just a couple of questions if thats ok.

Am I reading correct the Lollypops read/sense from the Lamp Matrix also ?

If so does it handle cycling of the Matrix for false sensing ?

Thanks

#64 2 years ago

Hi nutty - Yep Lollypops can read switches, lamps, and flashers - but unlike PinPoint it doesn't read from the bus - it uses direct sensing instead. By that I mean a cable is attached directly to the diode (switches and lamps) or to the flasher legs, and the value is read that way. False sensing / phantom switches is all managed within circuit, using an opto-isolator design and very specific resistor values, which are different per architecture.

We've had this working on WPC machines for a while now, recently got it working on spike systems (GZ specifically to enable light shows in the UFO), and will be releasing a version soon that will work on SAM/WS and Sys 11 also.

We've also had calls for Gottlieb 80B support also, so hopefully that soon too!

Davey

#65 2 years ago

Looking forward to ordering a lolipop kit for the GZ UFO pop when thy are available. Really impressed with the test video you posted.

#66 2 years ago

Thanks @hoakypoaky. Still need to pickup with Colywobbles (the designer of the caps) about finalising the install process, but we've both been flat out! Hoping to have a speak with him next week.

#67 2 years ago

stumblor im having a bit of trouble getting the outlane eddy boards to register please pm me some troubleshooting tips. The green and red lights are on and the jumpers are in the correct location. The trunk eddy works great just not the outlane ones. Thanks in advance.

#68 2 years ago

I've been wanting to make an interactive "move your car" car for a long time now. The ones being sold as mods for Creech are insanely priced, and/or out of stock, or I just don't like the design. The pinpoint is an interesting option for this... Now to find the perfect car on eBay.

#69 2 years ago

Great idea Fifty ! That's a great example of what will be achievable with the PinPoint. Each 'move your car' progression has a different sound, so you could do a different lighting effect each time you hit the shot in that mode.

Jkush18 Have picked up with you over email, we'll get to the bottom of it!

#70 2 years ago
Quoted from stumblor:

Great idea Fifty ! That's a great example of what will be achievable with the PinPoint. Each 'move your car' progression has a different sound, so you could do a different lighting effect each time you hit the shot in that mode.
Jkush18 Have picked up with you over email, we'll get to the bottom of it!

Thank you buddy!

#71 2 years ago

Pinpoint Update
------
Toy outputs tested today and working. Code written to allow LED patterns to be routed to the toy outputs (brightness of pixel 0). This means that variable voltage toys like shakers, motors etc can be PWM'd using the same pattern based rules that control LEDs.

I2C is the last port that needs testing, but don't expect any surprises with that since it's already being used internally to route the sound events.

Not far to go now.

#72 2 years ago
Quoted from stumblor:

Pinpoint Update
------
Toy outputs tested today and working. Code written to allow LED patterns to be routed to the toy outputs (brightness of pixel 0). This means that variable voltage toys like shakers, motors etc can be PWM'd using the same pattern based rules that control LEDs.
I2C is the last port that needs testing, but don't expect any surprises with that since it's already being used internally to route the sound events.
Not far to go now.

I am SALIVATING waiting to get my hands on one!!!!

#73 2 years ago

Pinpoint Update
----------
* i2c port checked - all okay
* 3A voltage regulator changed over to a beefier 5A

Ready to build

Still a couple of code changes to do, but once the boards arrive I'll be in touch with all those who are on the list. Limited run for the time being and one per person. Really excited to see what people do with it!

#74 2 years ago

Exciting! Can't wait to use this for my MMr topper on my original MM machine.

#75 2 years ago

Hey Davey,

So in preparation for digging into pinpoint I have mapped all the rom calls by eprom address. Will the end user be able to interpret it that way with pinpoint.

As an example the address for Picard saying “Get iff my ship” is 0x0210

Since pinpoint is for many machines and the sniffing the bus for the sound calls, is it that easy?

-Nacman

#76 2 years ago
Quoted from Nacman:

Hey Davey,
So in preparation for digging into pinpoint I have mapped all the rom calls by eprom address. Will the end user be able to interpret it that way with pinpoint.
Since pinpoint is for many machines and the sniffing the bus for the sound calls, is it that easy?
-Nacman

Davey I was thinking the Alt sound .CSV file (ID & Name fields) would be good for reference, in your test video I believe you had 81, does the 81 mean anything ?
The sound Blip to test on the cftbl is either 0x0051 or 0x0050 in alt sound, my Getaway the blip Matches 50 or 51 so I assume the data in the .csv matches all WPC. So just an idea in the gui would it be better to use the hex address instead so users had a full reference to what sound is doing what with altsound ?

#77 2 years ago
Quoted from Nacman:

Hey Davey,
-Nacman

Great work, having these as a reference for people when they go to do their games will be invaluable. That particular hex address I'm confused by though, since it relates to decimal 528 - more on that below.

Quoted from nutty:

Davey I was thinking the Alt sound .CSV file (ID & Name fields) would be good for reference, in your test video I believe you had 81, does the 81 mean anything ?
The sound Blip to test on the cftbl is either 0x0051 or 0x0050 in alt sound, my Getaway the blip Matches 50 or 51 so I assume the data in the .csv matches all WPC. So just an idea in the gui would it be better to use the hex address instead so users had a full reference to what sound is doing what with altsound ?

Even better! Yes the (decimal) 81 relates to the 'up' test button, which converts to 0x0051 hex, which correlates with your notes above. I think you're right, it's better to have these consistent with the altsound packs, so I'll make sure to change those to hex before the first code release.

Now - few things I'm a bit confused about. There are 8 data line bits (one byte), which relate to the sound that is being played. So, I've been assuming that the maximum number of sounds in any game is 256. However that doesn't seem to checkout with @nacman's comments above, or indeed with (some of) the altsound files. I just downloaded the creech pack, and while most of the IDs fall into this pattern, there are some like this:

Which are obviously way bigger than a byte. Any idea what they relate to or how they fit in?

#78 2 years ago

I've just tested all the 256 addresses and can't find them. My gut feel is that these will be on a different address altogether. Leave it with me.

#79 2 years ago

Here is the entire listing from Dan Forder who did the sound on STTNG.
My first thought was maybe they divided up the sounds by Channel keeping it to 256, but the equivelant decimal notation doesn't show that.

In the list below ALL the voice calls sit on what they call "Track#1" and there are 324 unique calls ranging from DEC 100 (0064) to DEC 657 (0291).
(There are a lot of skips (233 of them) in the table

FX sounds occupy Track 2&3 in the listing.

Sound Call Table
Decimal Hex Track Video Pinball Description
------- ------- ----- ------- ------- -----------
0 ($0000) 0 0.4 0.5 kill sound on all tracks
1 ($0001) 0 - - music: ST intro - fade in shooter groove
2 ($0002) 0 - - music: Main Title theme - loops
3 ($0003) 0 - - music: Borg - loops
4 ($0004) 0 - - music: Hell - loops
5 ($0005) 0 - - music: Battle Simulation
6 ($0006) 0 - - music: Hurry Up!
7 ($0007) 0 - - music: Jackpot - loops
8 ($0008) 0 - - music: Rescue Mode
9 ($0009) 0 - - music: Wormhole Mode
10 ($000a) 0 - - music: Borg tune from transition
11 ($000b) 0 - - music: Hell from transition
12 ($000c) 0 2919.5 3348.0 music: Main Title theme - once
13 ($000d) 0 - - music: Main Title theme - on ball launch
14 ($000e) 0 - - music: Time Rift
15 ($000f) 0 282.9 324.5 music: Was FX: Mission start
16 ($0010) 0 - - music: Search the Galaxy
17 ($0011) 0 - - music: Main Title theme - no trill
18 ($0012) 0 - - music: Main Theme - starts in middle
19 ($0013) 0 - - music: More War - Romulans
20 ($0014) 0 - - music: Borg shooter groove
21 ($0015) 0 - - music: Hell - shooter groove
22 ($0016) 0 - - music: Shooter groove
23 ($0017) 0 - - music: Cardassians
24 ($0018) 0 - - music: Bonus Count drone
25 ($0019) 0 - - music: Q's Challenge
26 ($001a) 3 282.9 324.5 music: Was FX: Mission start - channel 3
27 ($001b) 0 - - music: Klingon Assistance
28 ($001c) 0 - - music: Command Decision Groove
29 ($001d) 0 - - music: Was FX: Borg - play during Jackpot
30 ($001e) 2 79.9 91.7 music: Bonus Count #1
31 ($001f) 2 80.4 92.2 music: Bonus Count #2
32 ($0020) 2 80.8 92.6 music: Bonus Count #3
33 ($0021) 2 83.3 95.5 music: Bonus Count #4
34 ($0022) 2 74.5 85.4 music: Bonus Count #5
35 ($0023) 2 82.5 94.6 music: Bonus Count #6
40 ($0028) 0 - - music: Ferengi Mode
41 ($0029) 0 - - music: Warp 9.9
42 ($002a) 0 - - music: Final Frontier
71 ($0047) 0 MARKED music: Borg tune from transition
72 ($0048) 0 MARKED music: Hell from transition
73 ($0049) 0 MARKED music: Klingon Assistance
100 ($0064) 1 27.2 31.2 Data: Aye, sir
101 ($0065) 1 117.2 134.4 Data: We could destroy asteroids...
102 ($0066) 1 43.9 50.4 Data: Unknown
103 ($0067) 1 48.1 55.2 Data: The kickback is ready
104 ($0068) 1 85.8 98.4 Data: Damage coming in from all decks
105 ($0069) 1 190.4 218.4 Data: Had you propelled ... trajectory ...
106 ($006a) 1 48.1 55.2 Data: Course laid in, sir
108 ($006c) 1 106.7 122.4 Data: The probe discovered big points
109 ($006d) 1 137.3 157.4 Data: The probe discovered bonus X
110 ($006e) 1 131.0 150.2 Data: The probe discovered KB lit
111 ($006f) 1 120.5 138.2 Data: The probe discovered lock lit
112 ($0070) 1 137.3 157.4 Data: The probe discovered mult. held
113 ($0071) 1 95.4 109.4 Data: The probe discovered nothing
114 ($0072) 1 103.8 119.0 Data: The probe discovered replay
115 ($0073) 1 105.9 121.4 Data: The probe discovered special
116 ($0074) 1 158.2 181.4 Data: The probe discovered stroid field
117 ($0075) 1 116.4 133.4 Data: The probe discovered extra ball
118 ($0076) 1 100.5 115.2 Data: Readings indicate big points
119 ($0077) 1 131.0 150.2 Data: Readings indicate bonus X
120 ($0078) 1 123.5 141.6 Data: Readings indicate KB lit
121 ($0079) 1 114.3 131.0 Data: Readings indicate lock lit
122 ($007a) 1 131.0 150.2 Data: Readings indicate mult. held
123 ($007b) 1 89.2 102.2 Data: Readings indicate nothing
124 ($007c) 1 97.5 111.8 Data: Readings indicate replay
125 ($007d) 1 99.2 113.8 Data: Readings indicate special
126 ($007e) 1 151.9 174.2 Data: Readings indicate stroid field
127 ($007f) 1 110.1 126.2 Data: Readings indicate extra ball
150 ($0096) 1 87.9 100.8 Troi: I believe you want to continue
151 ($0097) 1 108.0 123.8 Troi: I believe they are hiding something
152 ($0098) 1 151.5 173.8 Troi: Captain, I believe ... intentions
153 ($0099) 1 133.9 153.6 Troi: Captain, something strange is happenning
154 ($009a) 1 54.0 61.9 Troi: Welcome aboard
155 ($009b) 1 74.1 85.0 Troi: Here is another chance
156 ($009c) 1 120.1 137.8 Troi: I'm sensing a lit extra ball
157 ($009d) 1 133.1 152.6 Troi: I'm sensing they have evil intentions
158 ($009e) 1 101.3 116.2 Troi: I'm sensing you want to continue
159 ($009f) 1 120.1 137.8 Troi: I'm sensing they are hiding something
160 ($00a0) 1 120.1 137.8 Troi: I believe ... intentions
170 ($00aa) 1 44.8 51.4 Crusher: Welcome Aboard
171 ($00ab) 1 41.0 47.0 Crusher: Shoot Again
172 ($00ac) 1 94.6 108.5 Crusher: We have all gone back in time
173 ($00ad) 1 136.0 156.0 Crusher: Captain, heavy casualties...
174 ($00ae) 1 106.7 122.4 Crusher: Heavy casualties...
175 ($00af) 1 81.6 93.6 Crusher: Congratulations
176 ($00b0) 1 51.1 58.6 Crusher: Excellent Shot
177 ($00b1) 1 83.7 96.0 Crusher: What is happenning to us?
200 ($00c8) 1 94.6 108.5 Geordi: Captain, computer malfunctioning
201 ($00c9) 1 58.2 66.7 Geordi: about 3 hours
202 ($00ca) 1 115.9 133.0 Geordi: Shields fail in 20 seconds
203 ($00cb) 1 136.5 156.5 Geordi: Shields fail in 15 seconds
204 ($00cc) 1 20.9 24.0 Geordi: ten
205 ($00cd) 1 27.2 31.2 Geordi: nine
206 ($00ce) 1 27.2 31.2 Geordi: eight
207 ($00cf) 1 27.2 31.2 Geordi: seven
208 ($00d0) 1 35.6 40.8 Geordi: six
209 ($00d1) 1 27.2 31.2 Geordi: five
210 ($00d2) 1 29.3 33.6 Geordi: four
211 ($00d3) 1 20.9 24.0 Geordi: three
212 ($00d4) 1 23.0 26.4 Geordi: two
213 ($00d5) 1 20.9 24.0 Geordi: one
214 ($00d6) 1 62.8 72.0 Geordi: All shields are down
215 ($00d7) 1 109.7 125.8 Geordi: Warp drive failure in 20 seconds
216 ($00d8) 1 129.8 148.8 Geordi: Warp drive failure in 15 seconds
217 ($00d9) 1 42.7 49.0 Geordi: La Forge here
220 ($00dc) 0 0.0 0.0 SYSTEM Kill sound on track 0
229 ($00e5) 1 93.3 107.0 Q: Now, try this
230 ($00e6) 1 74.5 85.4 Q: Bon Jour mon Capitan
231 ($00e7) 1 108.0 123.8 Q: Lets see how you deal with this
232 ($00e8) 1 46.5 53.3 Q: Human
233 ($00e9) 1 117.2 134.4 Q: laugh 1
234 ($00ea) 1 133.9 153.6 Q: Someday you'll learn to play pinball
235 ($00eb) 1 85.8 98.4 Q: Lets play a little game
236 ($00ec) 1 138.1 158.4 Q: And you were doing so well
237 ($00ed) 1 67.0 76.8 Q: Here is your ball back
238 ($00ee) 1 58.6 67.2 Q: Ok, that's enough
239 ($00ef) 1 66.6 76.3 Q: Lose something?
240 ($00f0) 1 87.9 100.8 Q: That will never do
241 ($00f1) 1 97.5 111.8 Q: Not bad, not bad at all
242 ($00f2) 1 73.2 84.0 Q: What a pity
243 ($00f3) 1 103.0 118.1 Q: Temper, temper, mon capitan
244 ($00f4) 1 98.4 112.8 Q: Too bad
245 ($00f5) 1 133.5 153.1 Q: That was too easy
246 ($00f6) 1 64.9 74.4 Q: I want to play
247 ($00f7) 1 138.1 158.4 Q: Is that the best you can do?
248 ($00f8) 1 129.8 148.8 Q: Congratulations
249 ($00f9) 1 84.1 96.5 Q: Looking for the ball
250 ($00fa) 1 149.4 171.4 Q: Is there a Jon Luck Pickard here?
251 ($00fb) 1 51.1 58.6 Riker: 5 to beam up
252 ($00fc) 1 56.5 64.8 Riker: Battle stations
253 ($00fd) 1 41.4 47.5 Riker: Feeling lucky?
254 ($00fe) 1 54.0 61.9 Riker: Better luck next time
255 ($00ff) 1 87.9 100.8 Riker: Hold on, this could get rough
257 ($0101) 1 148.2 169.9 Riker: Q, we dont have time for your games
258 ($0102) 1 33.5 38.4 Riker: Red alert
259 ($0103) 1 36.4 41.8 Riker: Shields up
260 ($0104) 1 48.1 55.2 Riker: Report to the bridge
261 ($0105) 1 37.7 43.2 Riker: Energize
262 ($0106) 1 30.6 35.0 Riker: You win
263 ($0107) 1 115.5 132.5 Riker: The Picard maneuver, nicely done
264 ($0108) 1 42.3 48.5 Riker: Nicely done
265 ($0109) 1 102.5 117.6 Riker: Set coords ... alpha quadrant
266 ($010a) 1 101.3 116.2 Riker: Set coords ... beta quadrant
267 ($010b) 1 104.2 119.5 Riker: Set coords ... gamma quadrant
268 ($010c) 1 102.5 117.6 Riker: Set coords ... delta quadrant
269 ($010d) 1 49.8 57.1 Riker: Alpha quadrant
270 ($010e) 1 44.4 50.9 Riker: Beta quadrant
271 ($010f) 1 49.0 56.2 Riker: Gamma quadrant
272 ($0110) 1 47.7 54.7 Riker: Delta quadrant
273 ($0111) 1 52.3 60.0 Riker: Here we go again
300 ($012c) 1 43.9 50.4 Worf: Aye, Captain
301 ($012d) 1 64.9 74.4 Worf: A direct hit, sir
302 ($012e) 1 54.8 62.9 Worf: Dont move
303 ($012f) 1 48.1 55.2 Worf: 1 million
304 ($0130) 1 44.8 51.4 Worf: 2 million
305 ($0131) 1 54.0 61.9 Worf: 3 million
306 ($0132) 1 51.5 59.0 Worf: 4 million
307 ($0133) 1 52.7 60.5 Worf: 5 million
308 ($0134) 1 53.2 61.0 Worf: 6 million
309 ($0135) 1 57.3 65.8 Worf: 7 million
310 ($0136) 1 44.4 50.9 Worf: 8 million
311 ($0137) 1 56.1 64.3 Worf: 9 million
312 ($0138) 1 49.0 56.2 Worf: 10 million
313 ($0139) 1 50.2 57.6 Worf: 20 million
314 ($013a) 1 56.9 65.3 Worf: 30 million
315 ($013b) 1 55.2 63.4 Worf: 40 million
316 ($013c) 1 54.8 62.9 Worf: 50 million
317 ($013d) 1 35.6 40.8 Worf: Jackpot
318 ($013e) 1 63.6 73.0 Worf: Super Jackpot
319 ($013f) 1 52.7 60.5 Worf: Extra Ball
320 ($0140) 1 71.6 82.1 Worf: Jackpot ready
321 ($0141) 1 96.3 110.4 Worf: I can no loger measure our velocity
322 ($0142) 1 114.3 131.0 Worf: Sir, strange obj. dead ahead
323 ($0143) 1 75.8 86.9 Worf: Warp 9.1
324 ($0144) 1 74.9 85.9 Worf: Warp 9.2
325 ($0145) 1 76.6 87.8 Worf: Warp 9.3
326 ($0146) 1 74.9 85.9 Worf: Warp 9.4
327 ($0147) 1 86.6 99.4 Worf: Warp 9.5
328 ($0148) 1 87.5 100.3 Worf: Warp 9.6
329 ($0149) 1 82.0 94.1 Worf: Warp 9.7
330 ($014a) 1 80.4 92.2 Worf: Warp 9.8
331 ($014b) 1 86.2 98.9 Worf: Warp 9.9
332 ($014c) 1 105.1 120.5 Worf: You are an honorable player
333 ($014d) 1 97.1 111.4 Worf: You are without honor
334 ($014e) 1 84.1 96.5 Worf: Shields are at maximum
335 ($014f) 1 92.9 106.6 Worf: Shields are at full power
336 ($0150) 1 96.7 110.9 Worf: Shields are at 50%
338 ($0152) 1 70.3 80.6 Worf: Damage to the shields, sir
339 ($0153) 1 43.1 49.4 Worf: Excellent
340 ($0154) 1 141.9 162.7 Worf: Sensors picking up a ship on intercept course
341 ($0155) 1 119.3 136.8 Worf: Sensors picking up ... Cardassian ...
342 ($0156) 1 121.0 138.7 Worf: Sensors picking up ... Romulan ...
343 ($0157) 1 120.5 138.2 Worf: Sensors picking up ... Ferengi ...
345 ($0159) 1 179.6 205.9 Worf: Sensors picking up ... Cardassian ... Neutral Zone
346 ($015a) 1 180.8 207.4 Worf: Sensors picking up ... Romulan ... Neutral Zone
347 ($015b) 1 180.4 206.9 Worf: Sensors picking up ... Ferengi ... Neutral Zone
348 ($015c) 1 167.4 192.0 Worf: Sensors picking up a distortion ...
349 ($015d) 1 109.7 125.8 Worf: Sir, the view screen is malfunctioning
350 ($015e) 1 68.2 78.2 Picard: What do you want now, Q
351 ($015f) 1 74.1 85.0 Picard: Report to the X-porter room
352 ($0160) 1 50.6 58.1 Picard: Steady as she goes
353 ($0161) 1 55.7 63.8 Picard: What are you sensing
354 ($0162) 1 50.2 57.6 Picard: Thank you, counselor
355 ($0163) 1 62.8 72.0 Picard: Thank you, Mr. Data
356 ($0164) 1 62.8 72.0 Picard: Engage tractor beam
357 ($0165) 1 42.3 48.5 Picard: What the Devil??
358 ($0166) 1 68.2 78.2 Picard: What is our exact location?
359 ($0167) 1 33.5 38.4 Picard: Good luck #2
360 ($0168) 1 56.1 64.3 Picard: Fire a warning shot
361 ($0169) 1 66.6 76.3 Picard: Beyond belief
362 ($016a) 1 38.9 44.6 Picard: Brilliant
363 ($016b) 1 68.6 78.7 Picard: Fantastic
364 ($016c) 1 94.2 108.0 Picard: Let's be diplomatic about this
365 ($016d) 1 62.8 72.0 Picard: Shall we negotiate?
366 ($016e) 1 97.5 111.8 Picard: Let's attempt a peaceful settlement
367 ($016f) 1 56.9 65.3 Picard: What are your terms?
368 ($0170) 1 38.1 43.7 Picard: Engineering
369 ($0171) 1 90.0 103.2 Picard: Engineering, this is the bridge
370 ($0172) 1 83.3 95.5 Picard: This is Federation Territory
371 ($0173) 1 41.0 47.0 Picard: Hail the ship
372 ($0174) 1 42.7 49.0 Picard: Open a channel
373 ($0175) 1 226.4 259.7 Picard: This is Cpt. JLP of Fed. ship Ent.
374 ($0176) 1 832.5 954.7 Picard: Space.................
375 ($0177) 1 246.1 282.2 Picard: Cpt. log supp: Borg Threat...
379 ($017b) 1 33.9 38.9 Picard: Computer...
380 ($017c) 1 105.9 121.4 Picard: Computer, what is our exact location
400 ($0190) 1 83.7 96.0 Worf: Cruising at warp factor 2
401 ($0191) 1 85.4 97.9 Worf: Cruising at warp factor 3
402 ($0192) 1 81.6 93.6 Worf: Cruising at warp factor 4
403 ($0193) 1 94.6 108.5 Worf: Cruising at warp factor 5
404 ($0194) 1 95.4 109.4 Worf: Cruising at warp factor 6
405 ($0195) 1 90.4 103.7 Worf: Cruising at warp factor 7
406 ($0196) 1 87.5 100.3 Worf: Cruising at warp factor 8
407 ($0197) 1 93.8 107.5 Worf: Cruising at warp factor 9
408 ($0198) 1 57.8 66.2 Worf: Warp factor 2
409 ($0199) 1 59.4 68.2 Worf: Warp factor 3
410 ($019a) 1 54.8 62.9 Worf: Warp factor 4
411 ($019b) 1 67.4 77.3 Worf: Warp factor 5
412 ($019c) 1 69.5 79.7 Worf: Warp factor 6
413 ($019d) 1 64.5 73.9 Worf: Warp factor 7
414 ($019e) 1 61.1 70.1 Worf: Warp factor 8
415 ($019f) 1 67.8 77.8 Worf: Warp factor 9
416 ($01a0) 1 41.0 47.0 Worf: Warp 2
417 ($01a1) 1 40.6 46.6 Worf: Warp 3
418 ($01a2) 1 38.1 43.7 Worf: Warp 4
419 ($01a3) 1 50.6 58.1 Worf: Warp 5
420 ($01a4) 1 51.1 58.6 Worf: Warp 6
421 ($01a5) 1 46.9 53.8 Worf: Warp 7
422 ($01a6) 1 42.7 49.0 Worf: Warp 8
423 ($01a7) 1 49.8 57.1 Worf: Warp 9
424 ($01a8) 1 110.1 126.2 Worf: Sir, The Borg are hailing us
425 ($01a9) 1 105.1 120.5 Worf: Sir, The Ferengi are hailing us
426 ($01aa) 1 117.6 134.9 Worf: Sir, The Romulans are hailing us
427 ($01ab) 1 113.0 129.6 Worf: Sir, The Cardassians are hailing us
428 ($01ac) 1 136.0 156.0 Worf: Sensors ... Klingon Bird of Prey
429 ($01ad) 1 118.0 135.4 Worf: The Borg are warping out
430 ($01ae) 1 118.0 135.4 Worf: The Romulans are warping out
431 ($01af) 1 124.3 142.6 Worf: The Cardassians are warping out
450 ($01c2) 1 81.6 93.6 Borg: You will be assimilated
452 ($01c4) 1 76.2 87.4 Borg: Freedom is irrelevant
453 ($01c5) 1 79.1 90.7 Borg: Pinball is irrelevant
454 ($01c6) 1 83.7 96.0 Borg: Resistance is futile
455 ($01c7) 1 144.4 165.6 Borg: If you do not surrender ...
460 ($01cc) 1 270.4 310.1 Adm. Steve Biagi: Enterprise ... good luck
461 ($01cd) 1 295.9 339.4 Adm. Steve Biagi: Enterprise ... Adm. Biagi out
500 ($01f4) 1 54.8 62.9 Picard: Welcome to the Enterprise
501 ($01f5) 1 30.1 34.6 Picard: Come
502 ($01f6) 1 43.5 49.9 Picard: Engage
503 ($01f7) 1 36.4 41.8 Picard: Onscreen
504 ($01f8) 1 37.3 42.7 Picard: Magnify
505 ($01f9) 1 40.2 46.1 Picard: Make it so
506 ($01fa) 1 54.0 61.9 Picard: Launch a probe
507 ($01fb) 1 89.2 102.2 Picard: Launch a class 1 probe
508 ($01fc) 1 119.3 136.8 Picard: Increase to warp 9.9
510 ($01fe) 1 59.9 68.6 Picard: Fire all weapons
511 ($01ff) 1 50.2 57.6 Picard: Fire phasers
512 ($0200) 1 44.8 51.4 Picard: Fire when ready
513 ($0201) 1 51.9 59.5 Picard: Commence firing
514 ($0202) 1 101.3 116.2 Picard: All hands, battle stations
515 ($0203) 1 79.5 91.2 Picard: Fire photon torpedoes
516 ($0204) 1 55.7 63.8 Picard: Phasers at ready
518 ($0206) 1 41.4 47.5 Picard: Red alert
519 ($0207) 1 72.0 82.6 Picard: We will never surrender
520 ($0208) 1 43.1 49.4 Picard: Damage report
521 ($0209) 1 96.3 110.4 Picard: Prepare for max accel
522 ($020a) 1 172.9 198.2 Picard: Send to starfleet ... Borg
523 ($020b) 1 115.5 132.5 Picard: All hands, prep for mball
524 ($020c) 1 51.9 59.5 Picard: Get the Jackpot
525 ($020d) 1 65.7 75.4 Picard: Get the Super Jackpot
526 ($020e) 1 64.9 74.4 Picard: Get the Extra Ball
527 ($020f) 1 56.5 64.8 Picard: Get off my bridge
528 ($0210) 1 55.2 63.4 Picard: Get off my ship
529 ($0211) 1 61.5 70.6 Picard: How long for repairs
530 ($0212) 1 92.5 106.1 Picard: I need it in 20 seconds
531 ($0213) 1 49.4 56.6 Picard: Evasive maneuvers
532 ($0214) 1 119.3 136.8 Picard: You must withdraw from this sector
533 ($0215) 1 47.3 54.2 Picard: Nicely done
534 ($0216) 1 35.2 40.3 Picard: Now!
535 ($0217) 1 71.6 82.1 Picard: Q, what are you doing here
536 ($0218) 1 52.3 60.0 Picard: Stop it, Q
537 ($0219) 1 64.9 74.4 Picard: You again, Q
539 ($021b) 1 142.3 163.2 Picard: Space ... the Final Frontier
540 ($021c) 1 70.3 80.6 Picard: The Final Frontier
541 ($021d) 1 43.9 50.4 Picard: Suggestions
542 ($021e) 1 30.6 35.0 Picard: Well done
543 ($021f) 1 51.5 59.0 Picard: Congratulations
544 ($0220) 1 52.3 60.0 Picard: Excellent shot
545 ($0221) 1 77.9 89.3 Picard: Congratulations ensign
546 ($0222) 1 81.2 93.1 Picard: Congratulations lieutenant
547 ($0223) 1 98.4 112.8 Picard: Congratulations lt. commander
548 ($0224) 1 80.8 92.6 Picard: Congratulations commander
549 ($0225) 1 79.1 90.7 Picard: Congratulations captain
550 ($0226) 1 78.7 90.2 Picard: Excellent Shot ensign
551 ($0227) 1 82.0 94.1 Picard: Excellent Shot lieutenant
552 ($0228) 1 98.8 113.3 Picard: Excellent Shot lt. commander
553 ($0229) 1 82.0 94.1 Picard: Excellent Shot commander
554 ($022a) 1 80.4 92.2 Picard: Excellent Shot captain
555 ($022b) 1 38.1 43.7 Picard: Player 1
556 ($022c) 1 41.4 47.5 Picard: Player 2
557 ($022d) 1 42.3 48.5 Picard: Player 3
558 ($022e) 1 39.8 45.6 Picard: Player 4
559 ($022f) 1 73.7 84.5 Picard: Pursue at max. warp
560 ($0230) 1 110.5 126.7 Picard: Stop this senseless destruction
561 ($0231) 1 49.4 56.6 Picard: Counselor Troi...
562 ($0232) 1 36.8 42.2 Picard: Mr. Worf...
563 ($0233) 1 29.3 33.6 Picard: Good Luck
564 ($0234) 1 59.0 67.7 Picard: Well Done, ensign
565 ($0235) 1 62.4 71.5 Picard: Well Done, lieutenant
566 ($0236) 1 79.5 91.2 Picard: Well Done, lt. commander
567 ($0237) 1 61.9 71.0 Picard: Well Done, commander
568 ($0238) 1 60.3 69.1 Picard: Well Done, captain
600 ($0258) 1 145.7 167.0 Computer: Probe discovered: Advance rank
601 ($0259) 1 149.0 170.9 Computer: Probe discovered: a lit xtra ball
602 ($025a) 1 160.3 183.8 Computer: Probe discovered: return lanes lit
603 ($025b) 1 170.4 195.4 Computer: Probe discovered: 2x spinner
604 ($025c) 1 94.2 108.0 Computer: Holodeck Program ready
605 ($025d) 1 75.3 86.4 Computer: Hurry Up activated
606 ($025e) 1 72.8 83.5 Computer: Program initiated
607 ($025f) 1 68.6 78.7 Computer: Program terminated
608 ($0260) 1 60.3 69.1 Computer: Search complete
609 ($0261) 1 108.4 124.3 Computer: Search for Dilithium crystals
610 ($0262) 1 115.9 133.0 Computer: Search for Isolinear chips
611 ($0263) 1 116.4 133.4 Computer: Search for Duranium spheres
612 ($0264) 1 100.9 115.7 Computer: Search for the Singing Stone
613 ($0265) 1 133.5 153.1 Computer: Dilithium crystals collected
614 ($0266) 1 131.0 150.2 Computer: Isolinear chips collected
615 ($0267) 1 130.2 149.3 Computer: Duranium spheres collected
616 ($0268) 1 106.7 122.4 Computer: Singing Stone collected
617 ($0269) 1 105.1 120.5 Computer: Replicating Duranium Spheres
618 ($026a) 1 72.8 83.5 Computer: Replication complete
621 ($026d) 1 87.9 100.8 Computer: Initiate simulation
622 ($026e) 1 77.0 88.3 Computer: Simulation complete
623 ($026f) 1 108.4 124.3 Computer: Shoot flashing emblems
624 ($0270) 1 112.6 129.1 Computer: Evacuate all personnel
625 ($0271) 1 133.5 153.1 Computer: Board shuttle ...
629 ($0275) 1 62.4 71.5 Computer: The Gamma Quadrant
631 ($0277) 1 54.4 62.4 Computer: Increasing warp
650 ($028a) 1 149.4 171.4 Cardassians: Leave or be destroyed
651 ($028b) 1 95.0 109.0 Cardassians: Here is your settlement
652 ($028c) 1 247.4 283.7 Romulans: We are conducting exercises
653 ($028d) 1 218.9 251.0 Ferengi: We need duranium spheres
654 ($028e) 1 39.8 45.6 Ferengi: Thank you
655 ($028f) 1 77.4 88.8 Ferengi: Most gracious, captain
656 ($0290) 1 67.8 77.8 Ferengi: More please
657 ($0291) 1 75.3 86.4 Ferengi: Need 'em now
980 ($03d4) 2 5.0 5.8 UP Diagnostic Sound
981 ($03d5) 2 4.6 5.3 DOWN Diagnostic Sound
982 ($03d6) 2 17.6 20.2 ENTER Diagnostic Sound
983 ($03d7) 2 15.5 17.8 ESCAPE Diagnostic Sound
984 ($03d8) 2 31.8 36.5 WARNING Diagnostic Sound
985 ($03d9) 2 7.1 8.2 SINGLE BEEP #1 Diagnostic Sound
986 ($03da) 2 7.1 8.2 SINGLE BEEP #2 Diagnostic Sound
987 ($03db) 2 20.9 24.0 MISC #1 Diagnostic Sound
988 ($03dc) 2 13.8 15.8 MISC #2 Diagnostic Sound
989 ($03dd) 2 38.9 44.6 MISC #3 Diagnostic Sound
995 ($03e3) 0 0.0 0.0 SYSTEM Kill sound on track 0
996 ($03e4) 1 0.0 0.0 SYSTEM Kill sound on track 1
997 ($03e5) 2 0.0 0.0 SYSTEM Kill sound on track 2
998 ($03e6) 3 0.0 0.0 SYSTEM Kill sound on track 3
999 ($03e7) 0 2.1 2.4 SYSTEM send version # as a signal
1000 ($03e8) 2 126.8 145.4 FX: Total shutdown
1001 ($03e9) 2 38.5 44.2 FX: lane already lit
1002 ($03ea) 2 9.6 11.0 FX: hi bridge beep
1003 ($03eb) 2 5.0 5.8 FX: lo beep - use for moving cannon
1004 ($03ec) 2 36.0 41.3 FX: Communicator beeps - half-credit
1005 ($03ed) 2 5.4 6.2 FX: shield beep #1
1006 ($03ee) 2 87.5 100.3 FX: Big explosion - Borg shooting?
1007 ($03ef) 2 186.7 214.1 FX: shields raising
1008 ($03f0) 2 49.4 56.6 FX: Spark - viewscreen malfunction
1009 ($03f1) 2 77.4 88.8 FX: Transporter engage sound - ret. lane lit
1010 ($03f2) 2 166.2 190.6 FX: Transporter send
1011 ($03f3) 2 56.9 65.3 FX: Door sound
1012 ($03f4) 2 32.2 37.0 FX: Door bell
1013 ($03f5) 2 125.1 143.5 FX: Engine boom
1014 ($03f6) 2 57.8 66.2 FX: Photon torpedo
1015 ($03f7) 3 50.2 57.6 FX: Red alert
1016 ($03f8) 2 167.4 192.0 FX: Enterprise flyby (left loop)
1017 ($03f9) 2 172.4 197.8 FX: Enterprise phaser
1018 ($03fa) 2 76.6 87.8 FX: Hand phaser
1019 ($03fb) 2 169.1 193.9 FX: Enterprise warping out (launch ball)
1020 ($03fc) 2 114.7 131.5 FX: Cooler flyby - Time Rift award
1021 ($03fd) 2 84.1 96.5 FX: Drum hit effect - lower lit target
1022 ($03fe) 2 75.3 86.4 FX: Kickback
1023 ($03ff) 2 171.2 196.3 FX: Flyby #1 - middle ramp
1024 ($0400) 2 61.9 71.0 FX: Flyby #2 - return lane lit
1025 ($0401) 3 43.1 49.4 FX: Ball popout - moved to trk 3
1026 ($0402) 2 182.5 209.3 FX: Wormhole award
1027 ($0403) 2 87.1 99.8 FX: Explosion #3 - smaller
1028 ($0404) 2 117.2 134.4 FX: Sweep effect - ramp
1029 ($0405) 2 60.3 69.1 FX: Target sound #1 - lower unlit targets
1030 ($0406) 2 50.6 58.1 FX: Three laser bursts - Cardassian
1031 ($0407) 2 199.2 228.5 FX: Explosion #1
1032 ($0408) 2 167.8 192.5 FX: Explosion #2
1033 ($0409) 2 43.1 49.4 FX: Start right ramp
1034 ($040a) 0 218.5 250.6 FX: Extra Ball
1035 ($040b) 2 53.2 61.0 FX: Screen sweep effect
1036 ($040c) 3 - - FX: ambient ship rumble
1037 ($040d) 3 12.6 14.4 FX: fade out ambient ship noises
1038 ($040e) 2 130.6 149.8 FX: Tractor Beam
1039 ($040f) 2 12.6 14.4 FX: Fade out Tractor Beam
1040 ($0410) 2 110.5 126.7 FX: Flange explosion - bumpers?
1041 ($0411) 3 29.7 34.1 FX: Ball popper warning - moved to trk 3
1042 ($0412) 3 50.2 57.6 FX: Quieter Red alert
1043 ($0413) 2 80.4 92.2 FX: End right ramp (see 1033)
1044 ($0414) 2 68.2 78.2 FX: Extra Ball sweep-in [1 2 3]
1045 ($0415) 2 41.9 48.0 FX: End of Extra Ball - morph
1046 ($0416) 2 169.1 193.9 FX: quieter ball launch
1047 ($0417) 2 67.8 77.8 FX: target #5
1048 ($0418) 2 142.7 163.7 FX: Big Bang #1 - Borg explodes
1049 ($0419) 2 157.0 180.0 FX: Big Bang #2 - Borg explodes
1052 ($041c) 2 44.8 51.4 FX: Hit #3
1053 ($041d) 2 46.0 52.8 FX: Hit #4
1056 ($0420) 2 46.5 53.3 FX: Hit #7
1057 ($0421) 2 53.2 61.0 FX: Bumper #1 - Million bumpers
1058 ($0422) 2 125.6 144.0 FX: Jackpot Hit
1059 ($0423) 2 33.9 38.9 FX: One laser burst - slings
1061 ($0425) 2 94.6 108.5 FX: Borg chorus hit
1062 ($0426) 3 33.9 38.9 FX: spinner #1
1063 ($0427) 3 34.7 39.8 FX: spinner #2
1064 ($0428) 3 34.7 39.8 FX: spinner #3
1065 ($0429) 3 35.2 40.3 FX: spinner #4
1066 ($042a) 3 34.7 39.8 FX: spinner #5
1067 ($042b) 3 34.7 39.8 FX: spinner #6
1068 ($042c) 3 34.7 39.8 FX: spinner #7
1069 ($042d) 3 34.3 39.4 FX: spinner #8
1070 ($042e) 3 35.2 40.3 FX: spinner #9
1071 ($042f) 3 34.7 39.8 FX: spinner #10
1072 ($0430) 3 35.6 40.8 FX: spinner #11
1073 ($0431) 2 96.7 110.9 FX: End of Mode Hits
1074 ($0432) 2 128.9 147.8 FX: Replay/Special [2 3]
1075 ($0433) 2 46.9 53.8 FX: Ferengi Jackpot [2 3]
1084 ($043c) 2 29.3 33.6 FX: cancel left, center ramp sounds
1085 ($043d) 2 42.7 49.0 FX: Lite a top lane
1086 ($043e) 3 125.1 143.5 FX: Engine boom - track 3
1087 ($043f) 2 58.6 67.2 FX: Extra Ball Lit
1088 ($0440) 2 57.3 65.8 FX: Dark hit - Advance Mission
1089 ($0441) 2 72.8 83.5 FX: Deep space - Advance Spinner
1090 ($0442) 2 122.2 140.2 FX: left or right drain
1091 ($0443) 2 105.9 121.4 FX: Space fall #1 - shuttle show
1092 ($0444) 2 58.6 67.2 FX: outhole drain
1093 ($0445) 2 104.2 119.5 FX: Space fall #2 - search award
1094 ($0446) 2 104.2 119.5 FX: Q score sweep
1095 ($0447) 2 36.8 42.2 FX: Phaser target - unavailable NZ targets
1097 ($0449) 2 61.9 71.0 FX: Q add shot sound (firecracker)
1098 ($044a) 2 84.1 96.5 FX: Time Rift target (glitter)
1099 ($044b) 2 77.4 88.8 FX: Q appearance [1 2]
1100 ($044c) 2 79.9 91.7 FX: Bonus X award
1101 ($044d) 2 82.5 94.6 FX: leafy screen sweep
1102 ($044e) 2 31.0 35.5 FX: Target #6 - 2x shuttle
1103 ($044f) 2 113.4 130.1 FX: Worm hole right ramp award
1104 ($0450) 2 86.2 98.9 FX: Complete Neutral Zone
1105 ($0451) 2 55.2 63.4 FX: Combo Shot Award [2 3]
1106 ($0452) 2 138.5 158.9 FX: Replay Award Script [1 2 3]
1107 ($0453) 2 136.0 156.0 FX: Special Award Script [1 2 3]
1108 ($0454) 2 147.8 169.4 FX: Warp 9.9 complete
1110 ($0456) 3 20.9 24.0 FX: big spinner
1111 ($0457) 2 63.2 72.5 FX: Cool Award (Final Frontier)
1112 ($0458) 2 5.0 5.8 FX: Collect Goody
1120 ($0460) 2 60.7 69.6 FX: ST:TNG video fx - ignore
1122 ($0462) 2 111.8 128.2 FX: Hurry Up Award [2 3]
1123 ($0463) 2 86.2 98.9 FX: Short Big Phaser

#80 2 years ago

Also, if this helps because it makes no sense to me....There is a listing from Dan covering the "Region Table" (MASKED) Here is a partial listing

masked1 (resized).pngmasked1 (resized).pngmasked2 (resized).pngmasked2 (resized).png

#81 2 years ago

Thanks Nacman ! Definitely every bit of information helps.

It seems as though from the reading I've been doing this afternoon that the sounds are organised into 'banks'. The 7a prefix on those creech altsound files directs the sound board to select the sound from a different bank.

This explains it a bit (pinmame).

https://www.vpforums.org/index.php?showtopic=30722

It sounds as though the commands will be sent in two byte packets, instead of just one.

https://www.edcheung.com/album/album07/Pinball/wpc_sound.htm

I have a tester board built that can trigger sounds on the WPC sound board, which I'm currently trying to get triggering those alternative sounds on creech. Will post back when I've made some more progress.

#82 2 years ago

There seems to be a vast difference in STTNG is it because it is DCS where as CFTBL, Getaway & Funhouse are not ?

... Just downloaded IJ (DCS) alt sound which has similar data to STTNG.

#83 2 years ago

I think so after reading the article links posted by Davey.

#84 2 years ago

Last night I was trying to get creech to play the second bank by sending 2 byte commands 1ms apart, but couldn't crack it. However, I was following the above STTNG idea, where the hex banks are sequential (ie 256 is 0x0100). On creech it seems like the second bank is at 7a. Will try that later today.

Further to that, if what I'm reading is correct, it means that on non DCS systems, the 7a command is effectively reserved, telling the board to select an alternative sound bank. On that STTNG list above, you can see that 01 02 03 04 relate to both banks and sounds. I'm hoping that this means that DCS commands are *always* 2 bytes long (the second link above seems to suggest that), in which case it would all still work.

I'll get creech working first and then test that theory on my friends IJ.

#85 2 years ago

That was it Cracked it.

Will check DCS in the next few days.

#86 2 years ago

Just too clarify my posts above. I can cause to be played any of the sounds in the first post (via pinmame). The second post from masked roms those entries I cannot play no matter what I try. I am not sure they are sounds but if they are maybe they are a sequence of sounds.

#87 2 years ago

Could you explain a little bit about where that second post originated from? Are they listings from the original game, or extensions?

Based on the address listings, they look like 3 byte addresses. ie

0x07C690

If that was to be sent to the machine, it would have to be done in 3 commands, 0x07, 0xC6, and 0x90 - but I haven't seen any mention of that format anywhere online.

#88 2 years ago

Let me send you the complete file as ai received it. Sending you a PM for email addy.

#89 2 years ago

Looking a bit better now

0x7a4b - "let me out!"

#90 2 years ago

Yeah baby! Keeping fingers crossed DCS doesn't keep this from working for those of us (me ) who have DCS.

#91 2 years ago

Going to try this out on a friend's Indy to see.

#92 2 years ago

Great work Davey

I may have missed it reading back through the thread what does the mesh feature do on the Lollypops.
I am assuming you can trigger from Lollypop board 1 to a LED ring plugged into Loppypop board 2 ?

#93 2 years ago

I introduced the mesh idea primarily to make multi board configuration easier - When multiple boards were in a game, you could tie them all together in the same mesh, which would then mean they could all be configured through the same UI without having to join each boards wifi access point individually.

Having said that, you've just given me a GREAT idea for Pinpoint! How awesome would it be to be able to trigger meshed Lollypops boards using sound triggers!!

#94 2 years ago

That`s what I was thinking you could have an all in one package to trigger the same LEDs through sense and sound.

#96 2 years ago

Hey Davey, how is pinpoint coming along?

#97 2 years ago

Waiting for the protos to arrive mate, which are about a week away!

2 weeks later
#98 2 years ago

Hey Davey - just found this thread and speed-read like a best seller - great job and products!

Pinpoint is exactly what I need

I have 2 home made Arduino based mods for my DW (and 10+ coming...).
They are stand alone "type 1" mods - eager for being "mode enabler"!
Guess they can be "mode enabled" through a I2C network!?

Is it possible to get on a prototype waiting list?
Will be happy to test and thrilled by bringing my mods to life

Cheers Ken

#99 2 years ago

Hi Ken, thanks for the interest!

Pinpoint production boards have arrived and all tested out okay. I'm just waiting on the last bit of cabling to arrive. Once that happens, I'll do a full release post and start sending out emails out to the initial people on the list Nacman nutty Spiderpin initially. Larger release a few weeks after that. List has been building momentum so expect a month or two lead time at the moment, which is also dependant on current micro prices, which are insane.

As for your question, it sounds as though the best way for you to connect will be through the I2C connector, which is a 4P JST PH connector (V+, GND, SDA, SCL). Your Arduino boards can be powered from that connector, should you want to do it that way (voltage is selectable).

#100 2 years ago

I am like a kid asking his father… Are we there yet? are we there yet? are we there yet?

Lol

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
€ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PPmods

Trade
Machine - For Trade
East Rutherford, NJ
$ 45.95
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

€ 24.50
Playfield - Decals
Pin-Decals

$ 10.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 250.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 9.95
$ 1,059.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 549.00
Playfield - Other
Juz PINBALL Mods

$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
West Chicago, IL
$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 150.00
Lighting - Interactive
UpKick Pinball

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 280.00
Playfield - Other
Avid Creations Wireforms

$ 5.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Matthews, NC
Machine - For Sale
Portland, ME
$ 29.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 165 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 4.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stumblor-lollypops-full-color-reactive-led-pop-bumper-rings/page/2?hl=stumblor and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.