100_5128 (resized).JPG
20161101_110121 (resized).jpg
IMG_20160922_160234868 (resized).jpg
IMG_0772 (resized).JPG
FB_IMG_1477503900948.jpg
2016-10-25 19.07.41 (resized).jpg
NUMBERS (resized).jpg
smash (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider otaku.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#5 7 years ago

My Gottlieb Magnotron has the entire set of original factory documentation (including advertisements, score cards, schematics, "mail in" slips, and more) and operator notes/tallies for the play meter across many many months, with dates. My Gottlieb Wild Life has the operator tallies as well.

#20 7 years ago
Quoted from xTheBlackKnightx:

$250 in quarters because the owner did not have the coin door key. It "subsidized" the purchase nicely.
The lesson here is never do "favor" to an owner by drilling the lock while negotiating the sale. It happens more often than you think. Take the machine, ask no further questions, and go. Especially when you hear jingle jangle in the cabinet.

I pity those who "repair" the game at the seller's house. Great way to get your price jacked up a few hundred dollars. Leave the fuse holder checking for at home, people!

Quoted from Frax:

Not in my game but on my game...there's an Alladin's Castle metal number plate attached to the cabinet. Game couldn't have been in one of their arcades for very long at all, it basically looks mint.

I just picked up a game (I haven't posted about it yet) that has a plate on it from some funland place in Memphis, Tennessee. It will be cool to track down and see if I can find any pictures... maybe even one with the machine in it! Longshot, but will be fun. It's really crazy how much these things travel, the machine came to me from Connecticut. I have so many machines (arcade included) with different markings, that even if I picked up decently locally, they came from states I have never even been to before and definitely not the state I picked them up from, sometimes my house is even closer to their "original" state than where I picked it up from! My furthest is my 1972 Williams Super Star pinball machine which somebody re-imported from it's original home of Sweden/Denmark where it spent its entire coin-operated life, with coin entry plate and markings to match. Really cool stuff!

Does your plate have a city/state on it or just that Aladdin's Castle markings? Very cool.

#46 7 years ago
Quoted from vicjw66:

Sex tape of asian woman, probably Korean early 20s and white guy in his 30s.

Thank god you watched it enough to figure out this detail

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Protection
Beehive Pinball Co.

$ 17.50
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Haus

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 199.95

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider otaku.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stuff-youve-found-in-your-games?tu=otaku and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.