• 25 posts
  • 9 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 12 years ago by LTG
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 12 years ago

Hey All,

I'm making the trip to the Pinball Circus in MN at Llyod's. He is saving me some room to bring some stuff to sell. I'm just looking to clear some stuff out. Here is the quick list

South Park Pin: http://www.flickr.com/photos/56732973@N04/sets/72157629267537812/

The LED’s really look great on this machine. I spent some time picking what I thought would look really good. Wear around the flippers buttons, Cab is faded all over, and there is some damage to the head with some chucks missing.

You will also see the couple of wear marks that I could find on the playfield. These really are the only marks and damage I could find. Really no wear at the Kenny or Cartman holes.

Cash Boxes A few of each

New $15.00 with cover
Used $6.00 without cover

200 count used 555's and 47's $10.00

NBA used plastic set with metal rails $40.00

Partial Rock playfield plastics $12.00

Misc Manuals

Backglasses. Perfect for framing and hanging on your wall.

TMNT: $100.00 (Nice condition except the upper corner that I believe will be covered by the trim kit)
http://www.flickr.com/photos/56732973@N04/sets/72157627742808471/

Cleopatra: $30.00 (good for framing and wall art)
http://www.flickr.com/photos/56732973@N04/sets/72157627742805837/

Road Kings: $20.00 (Framed for the wall)
http://www.flickr.com/photos/56732973@N04/5238483633/in/photostream

Middle Earth: $50.00 Overall Nice Condition
http://www.flickr.com/photos/56732973@N04/6250498499/in/photostream

Mata Hari: $20.00
http://www.flickr.com/photos/56732973@N04/sets/72157627908320614/

See you all there.

#2 12 years ago

When do sellers typically show up with their pins? Earlier in the day on Saturday, or does it vary a lot?

#3 12 years ago
Quoted from Esohny:

When do sellers typically show up with their pins? Earlier in the day on Saturday, or does it vary a lot?

It officially starts at noon. So usually most things for sale are here by then.

LTG

#4 12 years ago

how many machines show up for sale, typically? Like 2 or 3 or more like 10+? Just curious.

#5 12 years ago

LTG,

How do I get permission to bring a pin to sell? ( I wouldn't mind bringing two, NF, and Sega HD)

Thanks,

Bill

#6 12 years ago

Bill you have a pm.

#7 12 years ago

Answered NV. I'll even help with the move!

#8 12 years ago
Quoted from davewtf:

how many machines show up for sale, typically? Like 2 or 3 or more like 10+? Just curious.

No way to know. The Pinball Circus last fall had 12 extra games brought in, of which I believe 8 were for sale.

And ones not for sale you can always make offers on, you never know.

LTG

#9 12 years ago
Quoted from ThePostmaster:

LTG,

How do I get permission to bring a pin to sell? ( I wouldn't mind bringing two, NF, and Sega HD)

Thanks,

Bill

Always best to let me know ahead of time. But since we are so close. Just bring them. Right now I have around 10 more coming in, so there is room.

While your game is here it is on free play. Part of the event. If it sells you can remove at any time, and keep all you sold it for. You get free entry to the event for bringing it and I added this time I'll give you $20 for each game brought in to help with gas and what not.

LTG

#10 12 years ago

Thanks LTG!

I brought the family there once, and we loved it. If both mine sell, I'll trade my wad of cash for your POTC, unless you have a RFM

#11 12 years ago

Thanks LTG!

I brought the family there once, and we loved it. If both mine sell, I'll trade my wad of cash for your POTC, unless you have a RFM []

I don't have a RFM, sorry. And POTC would need a huge wad of cash. One of the first 12 with the red skull insert in front of the flippers. Looks way cooler than the white one used on later games.

LTG

#12 12 years ago

I should point out for bringing in games or items for sale. I'm here until at least midnight tonight, and in and out in the morning. I will be there steady from 11am on.

LTG

#13 12 years ago

Thanks for the info, LTG.

#14 12 years ago

Thanks LTG!
I brought the family there once, and we loved it. If both mine sell, I'll trade my wad of cash for your POTC, unless you have a RFM

If mine sells I'd be happy to take the BBB off your hands. Or straight trade. SP for BBB?

#15 12 years ago

Did you say SP for NF straight up? Done, let's do it!

#16 12 years ago

Oh, and for you guys selling pins: would you expect cash on the spot, or is a handshake agreement until funds are picked up acceptable?

#17 12 years ago

Handshake works for me on a deal, but the pin stays with me til cash is in hand, if I get a handshake, the pin is sold, and no longer on the market.

#18 12 years ago

Handshake works for me on a deal, but the pin stays with me til cash is in hand, if I get a handshake, the pin is sold, and no longer on the market.

Ditto

#19 12 years ago

Any chance that anyone is going to be bringing a Whirlwind? If it's for sale please send me a PM

#20 12 years ago

I want to be there! Lloyd, my stuff will show up later in the day. Can I spill the beans?

#21 12 years ago
Quoted from worldofglenn:

I want to be there! Lloyd, my stuff will show up later in the day. Can I spill the beans?

Please, spill the beans.

LTG

#22 12 years ago

As I can't be there in person, I put together two goodie bags to be given away. Lloyd gets to decide all of those fun parameters

A big shout out to Farsight Studios (makers of Williams Pinball Hall of Fame and Pinball Arcade). Farsight has donated TWO Williams Pinball Hall of Fame for Xbox 360 games.

Another big shout out to the Microsoft Store at Mall of America who are chipping in two Xbox point cards and handling delivery for me! As for myself, I have put in two brand new xbox 360 controllers. Now the points cards are meant to be used for Pinball Arcade from xbox live. Unfortunately Pinball Arcade was delayed a week, so just keep those points ready to go!

To the winners, the spoils! Enjoy and have a great Pinball Circus! And remember to plunge one for your dear homie in Cali.

#23 12 years ago

My Congo is already there and already sold. Going bye bye on Sunday, but a Shadow is taking it's place so it is all good!

#24 12 years ago

As I can't be there in person, I put together two goodie bags to be given away. Lloyd gets to decide all of those fun parameters []

A big shout out to Farsight Studios (makers of Williams Pinball Hall of Fame and Pinball Arcade). Farsight has donated TWO Williams Pinball Hall of Fame for Xbox 360 games.

Another big shout out to the Microsoft Store at Mall of America who are chipping in two Xbox point cards and handling delivery for me! As for myself, I have put in two brand new xbox 360 controllers. Now the points cards are meant to be used for Pinball Arcade from xbox live. Unfortunately Pinball Arcade was delayed a week, so just keep those points ready to go!

To the winners, the spoils! Enjoy and have a great Pinball Circus! And remember to plunge one for your dear homie in Cali.

Than you ! Your contribution will really make the event special !
LTG

#25 12 years ago

As I can't be there in person, I put together two goodie bags to be given away. Lloyd gets to decide all of those fun parameters []

The prizes have arrived Glenn. Huge thank you !
LTG

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stuff-im-bringing-to-pinball-circus-south-park-for-sale?responsive=0 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.