Topic Stats

• 3 posts
  • 2 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by topkat
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 5 years ago

I removed the plastics (and the eyes) and switched out the bulbs to leds. (Not any Flashers) When I finished and powered on everything looked nice and bright. Hit start and the score kept going up. Switch test looked like it was the three drop targets that were down and hadn’t reset. I looked under the playfield for loose wires and then powered on again after resetting the drop targets. Now the only solenoid that gets power are flippers.. did I blow a fuse on the board? There must be a short on the drop target coil? Trying to make sure looking in the right direction tomorw

#2 5 years ago

You may have shorted out the special solenoids fuse. Check it and if it’s bad, replace it. If it blows again, you have a short you need to track down.

#3 5 years ago

what would I have done, that shorted it? so I dont do it again.
THat is the fuse on power board correct. (the manual has a fuse on the power that says solenoid)

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Watertown, MA
$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 749.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 65.00
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 22.50
$ 12.50
Lighting - Led
RoyGBev Pinball

$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stuck-switch-followed-by-no-solenoid-power?hl=topkat and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.