5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 5 posts
  • 2 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by Kickout
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

1977cherokeeschematic.pdf (PDF preview)

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Kickout.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 5 years ago

Been playing United/Williams Cherokee Shuffle Alley and have two problems.

1. Frame count does not advance
    2. Will not advance to next player in multi player game.

Got any ideas of where I should start looking. Can manually advance both frame and player but won't advance during a game.

#3 5 years ago

Yes, I figured it was a stepper unit, but what stepper? Something has to energize the stepper unit, that's where I think the problem is. I cleaned the Frame Control S.U. Unit, that did not help. Cleaned the Player Up Disc, that did not help. There has to be something I am overlooking?

#4 5 years ago

I am attaching the schematics for this game. Looking at area C-11 the 3rd POS RE switch and the Player Reset RE. these appear to be in the Player Up S.U. path and the Frame Control S.U. path. Does this sound like the right area to be testing?

1977cherokeeschematic.pdf1977cherokeeschematic.pdf
    #5 5 years ago

I've been doing some testing and here is what I found. At D 9.5 of the schematics, I put a jumper wire on the yellow of the 3rd POS RE. sw "D". Them put the other end on the Green Red wire of the Frame Control S.U. coil and it fired. Then put the end on the Red and Yellow wire of the Player S.U. coil and it fired. Moved the wire to Black and Red wire on the Player Reset Re. switch "B" and both Frame Count and Player up changed. Then move to the Blue wire on the 3rd POS Re. switch "C" and again both Frame Count and Player up worked. Now put the jumper on the Grey and Yellow wire on Extra Shot Re switch "A". Here only the Player up changed the Frame count did not move. Any ideas?

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Kickout.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stuck-on-frame-one?tu=Kickout and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.