Topic Stats

• 3 posts
  • 2 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 12 years ago by upscomic
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 12 years ago

My royal flush has a drop target that gets stuck. I'm a new owner so I'm still reading pinball machine maintenance before I rebuild it. Today when it got stuck I turned off the machine instead of starting a new game or aiming a ball shot at it which always fixes it. When I turned the machine back on 15 minutes later the lights looked dim, the tilt light was lit and it won't start a new game. arghh. Any thoughts on what it might be? THANKS Chuck

#2 12 years ago

Welcome, Chuck, check your tilt mechanism, might be stuck, you have come to the right place and it will get sorted out eventually.

#3 12 years ago

thanks crazy.I already appreciate that so many people want to help. I hope I can too. I noticed how much I appreciate when someone tells how they solved it! SO I read some more(at pin repair) and did two things. Jiggled the tilt mechanism and advanced the score motor. When I reassembled it, it reset and WORKS! whew. I'm back to hitting the books for the next time.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 12.00

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stuck-drop-target and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.