Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 66 posts
  • 34 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by mooch
  • Topic is favorited by 4 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

tenor.gif
    f0b.gif
    1CDBAF39-F4C3-4E0E-8245-2895B182F7A4 (resized).jpeg
    20191209_154015 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider russdx.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#36 3 years ago

If be smashing the shit out of those bowls until they were separated just so they don’t win and taunt me.

#59 3 years ago
    Quoted from Alan_L:

GOT THE SONS 'A BITCHES!!! Finally I used the idea from DCFAN above and it worked. I promise not to say anything nasty about the Red***** this year. The penetrating oil must have helped too as it was well down between the bowls. They are still in pretty nice shape. I really appreciate all the help, suggestions and great comments from all of you. Your responses kept up my faith that I could eventually get these damn things apart. The Woman To Whom I Am Related To By Marriage also sends her thanks. Cheerio!

Pictures or it did not happen

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider russdx.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stuck-bowls?tu=russdx and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.