Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

8F4C6D88-BAAD-4DC6-8B0A-0A30A6449793 (resized).jpeg
FE6DD987-0312-4A52-A981-C7B14419ABBA (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jetmechinnc.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2 6 years ago

Played my first game with your new soundtrack and was BLOWN AWAY!! GREAT JOB!!! With the new Flipper Fidelity speakers and your soundtrack, the game is transformed. Best soundtrack I have downloaded yet for any pin! Wish I could do this for my Space Shuttle Pin!
Thank you very much for this early birthday present!

1 week later
#10 6 years ago
Quoted from JimB:

Great thanks, what else does it need to install? this

This cable is a great addition so you can have true surround sound with your pin. It's plug and play. The board ships default in the stereo mode. If you don't use this cable, or make your own, you need to switch the board to mono. I upgraded my speakers at the same time as the board with flipper fidelity speakers Their pinsound specific speakers are about $50 compared to their regular speakers, but they need to be used specifically with the pinsound board. Love the clarity the speakers made and I can crank up the sound and balance the sub as needed with no distortion. Great for those big explosions when blowing up asteroids!

6 years later
#67 3 months ago
Quoted from GCS2000:

y question is if I change to the Pinsound + and their speaker kit can I still run the original soundtrack the game comes with but of course with better audio due to the better sound board and speakers and of course 2.1 connections.

Yes, you can download the original soundtrack from pinsound. All music will now to in 2.1 stereo with the upgraded speaker kit pinsound sells as well flipper fidelity's pinsound speaker kit. You can have several sound packs to the memory stick. You change between them by turning the sound down to zero, you hear a chime, and then turn the volume back up. Nice and easy. I'm currently running Mathazar's mix on my STTNG, but I also have pinball sharks. Both are an excellent upgrade to the game.

Think I had 7 sound pack on my High Speed Getaway II.

#69 3 months ago
Quoted from GCS2000:

didn't really see where the original mix

When you go to their website it is the one that says download. You give them your email and they send it to you. They do this for all
The games.

https://www.pinsound.org/machine/star-trek-the-next-generation/

#70 3 months ago

Tap on the header for STTNG, the various sound packs will be below. Click the download for the original sound pack.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 29.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 15.00
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 85.00
$ 1,059.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields

$ 25.99
Lighting - Led
Lee's Parts

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Machine - For Sale
Winston-salem, NC
$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 9.95
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 19.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 63.95
$ 22.50
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 85.00
Boards
Pinball Haus

Playfield - Decals
Pinball Invasion

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Pleasanton, CA
Machine - For Sale
San Diego, CA
$ 250.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

7,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Elizabethtown, KY
$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 64.99
$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 15.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 27.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jetmechinnc.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/sttng-ultimate-pinsound-mix?tu=jetmechinnc and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.