Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

8F4C6D88-BAAD-4DC6-8B0A-0A30A6449793 (resized).jpeg
FE6DD987-0312-4A52-A981-C7B14419ABBA (resized).jpeg
There are 70 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
#51 2 years ago

Here's an update. I'm working my way through season 3 grabbing sound call outs. I've already done seasons 1 and 2. When I'm done with season 3, I'll upload it and keep going until I'm done with all the seasons. This is a ton of work, but I will keep at it.

6 months later
#52 1 year ago

Anyone have a link to the current version since the pinsound forum is down?

#53 1 year ago
Quoted from JimB:

Anyone have a link to the current version since the pinsound forum is down?

https://www.pinsound-community.org/index.php?/files/category/32-star-trek-tng/

Its up again

#54 1 year ago

pinballshark This is seriously boss! I never even considered pinsound upgrades to any of my pins, but I'm definitely thinking about it now for my STTNG. Kudos!

#55 1 year ago

Pinsound mix on STTNG is a must. Although looking at that link I didn’t realise the amount of new mixes. Anyone have a video of the recent Ultimate orchestration ?

#56 1 year ago

Thank you.

Quoted from ray-dude:

pinballshark This is seriously boss! I never even considered pinsound upgrades to any of my pins, but I'm definitely thinking about it now for my STTNG. Kudos!

#57 1 year ago

It's on the first post.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/sttng-ultimate-pinsound-mix#post-4016796

Quoted from Kenz:

Pinsound mix on STTNG is a must. Although looking at that link I didn’t realise the amount of new mixes. Anyone have a video of the recent Ultimate orchestration ?

#58 1 year ago

Hey pinball shark how are yopu getting on with the update?

I've made a few Pinsound mixes and appreciate the amount of work involved, I hope you're still finding time for it. Cheers.

#59 1 year ago

I just read and downloaded the pinsound files and I would love to give it a try. However, is there a link to a post that shows me how I go about loading this sound file into my STTNG machine? Any guidance would be appreciated to learn how to load this sound file into my game.

Thanks

#60 1 year ago
Quoted from milehighpin:

I just read and downloaded the pinsound files and I would love to give it a try. However, is there a link to a post that shows me how I go about loading this sound file into my STTNG machine? Any guidance would be appreciated to learn how to load this sound file into my game.
Thanks

Maybe this will help?

#61 1 year ago
Quoted from thewool:

Hey pinball shark how are yopu getting on with the update?
I've made a few Pinsound mixes and appreciate the amount of work involved, I hope you're still finding time for it. Cheers.

I hope to have something soon. I think it's going to be an ongoing thing. I have notes for up to season 4, but have only captured quotes up to season 2. Stay tuned. Thanks.

#62 1 year ago
Quoted from pinballshark:

I hope to have something soon. I think it's going to be an ongoing thing. I have notes for up to season 4, but have only captured quotes up to season 2. Stay tuned. Thanks.

Sounds good. You're doing God's work brother. Amen.

2 months later
#63 1 year ago

Based on this thread, I got a Pinsound Plus and installed it in my TNG today...absolutely fantastic! pinballshark can't wait to hear the new mix when you have it in shareable shape!

9 months later
#64 9 months ago
Quoted from ray-dude:

Based on this thread, I got a Pinsound Plus and installed it in my TNG today...absolutely fantastic! pinballshark can't wait to hear the new mix when you have it in shareable shape!

I’m a pinsound fan. Glad to see this!

5 months later
#65 3 months ago
Quoted from pinballshark:

I have recently finished a new Pinsound mix for Star Trek TNG.
All music was updated with tracks from Jerry Goldsmith, Ron Jones, Jay Chattaway, Dennis McCarthy and one track from Velton Ray Bunch. Most are from the STTNG television show with a couple from Star Trek Generations, Nemesis, DS9 and Enterprise. Every track was edited to fit and many tracks were mixed to match the timing of the originals in the game. There are multiple Q and Worm Hole tracks for variety. The Rescue transporter sound has been updated. The bonus count chimes are also new. I sampled 30+ CDs and countless Youtube videos with many hours of work involved. It took a month to produce.
The "Thank You Mr. Data" interrupt fix is included (thanks to Endprodukt) and I solved the annoying end of game music looping forever that was a bug with the Pinsound legacy mix.
You can download it from the Pinsound Community site here:
http://pinsound-community.org/forum/index.php?/files/file/223-sttng_ultimate_by_pinballsharkzip/
There is also an alternative mix with different Borg multiball music here:
http://pinsound-community.org/forum/index.php?/files/file/224-sttng_ultimate_alternate_by_pinballsharkzip/
Load both up and see which one you like best. Enjoy!
A video of the mix can be see here also:
If you like my work and would like to support me on future projects, please consider a donation: https://www.paypal.me/BradyMiller
Total hours invested in this project: 100
Total donations received: $20

What is the fix for the “Thank you Mr. Data” interrupt?

I am finishing up my PinShaker config based on the original sound mix and miss how Picard used to be able to just cut him off.

2 weeks later
#66 3 months ago

Just watched your video and this sounds pretty good. i am torn whether or not to do the upgrade as I will never make my own mix, and I know that.

My question is if I change to the Pinsound + and their speaker kit can I still run the original soundtrack the game comes with but of course with better audio due to the better sound board and speakers and of course 2.1 connections.

I know the wife would prefer the OG soundtrack vs something new. I would like to try mixes like this one.

#67 3 months ago
Quoted from GCS2000:

y question is if I change to the Pinsound + and their speaker kit can I still run the original soundtrack the game comes with but of course with better audio due to the better sound board and speakers and of course 2.1 connections.

Yes, you can download the original soundtrack from pinsound. All music will now to in 2.1 stereo with the upgraded speaker kit pinsound sells as well flipper fidelity's pinsound speaker kit. You can have several sound packs to the memory stick. You change between them by turning the sound down to zero, you hear a chime, and then turn the volume back up. Nice and easy. I'm currently running Mathazar's mix on my STTNG, but I also have pinball sharks. Both are an excellent upgrade to the game.

Think I had 7 sound pack on my High Speed Getaway II.

#68 3 months ago
Quoted from jetmechinnc:

Yes, you can download the original soundtrack from pinsound. All music will now to in 2.1 stereo with the upgraded speaker kit pinsound sells as well flipper fidelity's pinsound speaker kit. You can have several sound packs to the memory stick. You change between them by turning the sound down to zero, you hear a chime, and then turn the volume back up. Nice and easy. I'm currently running Mathazar's mix on my STTNG, but I also have pinball sharks. Both are an excellent upgrade to the game.
Think I had 7 sound pack on my High Speed Getaway II.

Thanks. I looked on their site and didn't really see where the original mix was listed (I see the others you mentioned and a few more 13 in total I think) perhaps I am not looking in the right place.

#69 3 months ago
Quoted from GCS2000:

didn't really see where the original mix

When you go to their website it is the one that says download. You give them your email and they send it to you. They do this for all
The games.

https://www.pinsound.org/machine/star-trek-the-next-generation/

#70 3 months ago

Tap on the header for STTNG, the various sound packs will be below. Click the download for the original sound pack.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 25.99
Lighting - Led
Lee's Parts

$ 19.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

7,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Elizabethtown, KY
$ 1,059.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields

$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 250.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 85.00
$ 599.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Juz PINBALL Mods

$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 15.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 63.95
$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

Machine - For Sale
West Chester, PA
$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 9.95
$ 64.99
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 29.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Machine - For Sale
Winston-salem, NC
$ 27.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

Playfield - Decals
Pinball Invasion

$ 29.90
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Haus

$ 40.00
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Pleasanton, CA
$ 85.00
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 15.00
$ 22.50
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Haus

There are 70 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/sttng-ultimate-pinsound-mix/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.