Topic Stats

• 5 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by NintenBear
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 2 years ago

I have a STTNG and will be going to Vegas for the Star Trek 50th Anniversary Convention and I am wanting my translite signed since Patrick Stewart will be there. Anyway, I got my original translite signed by one of the actors a while back but I'm nervous about taking the original one to vegas. It doesnt appear to be brittle but its like over 20 years old. I would hate to get all the autographs and something crack or something. So my question is, do you think it would be better to purchase a new translite (original look) and have them sign that or take my chances with the original? Whats a good place to buy a top quality reproduction if I decide to go that route.

#2 2 years ago

Original. Your translite isn't going to crack.

#3 2 years ago

If it were me,as I am a fan of the tv series and as you said Patrick Stewart is gonna be there, I would get a new translite for the simple reason of it lasting longer not being 20 yrs old.
-Mike

#4 2 years ago

I like the idea of getting the original one signed but with it almost 25 years old I just don't know how these things hold up. I'm curious if the reproductions are made just as well and look the same. I'm hoping someone who has one will chime in and let me know. The only places I see that they are available are Little Shop of Games and Pinball Decals.

#5 2 years ago

I had my original signed and had no problems.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 279.95
$ 279.95
$ 279.95
Machine - For Sale
Pelzer, SC
$ 279.95
$ 279.95
$ 279.95
$ 279.95
$ 279.95
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 999.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields
$ 279.95
Sale Pending!
Salt Lake City, UT
$ 279.95
$ 279.95
$ 279.95
$ 24.99
Lighting - Led
Lee's Parts
$ 279.95
Machine - For Sale
Avon, OH
$ 279.95
$ 279.95
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside