Topic Stats

• 7 posts
  • 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by Jargus
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

One image has been uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

start trek speaker panel (resized).jpg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has ended.

#1 2 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Price

Wanted

wanted

STTNG Speaker Grills

Added: March 11th, 2017 Ended: April 22nd, 2017

Item description

Looking for a pair of speaker grills for sttng with the star fleet logo. Fine with reproductions as long as they look good. Let me know what you have, and the price.

Item photos

No images have been added to this ad listing yet.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Listing result

The seller marked this ad as "not sold". The item did not sell through Pinside so there's no listing result.

Item location

Bothell, WA, US

Seller insights

These are Jargus's all time market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

N/A

Go to Jargus's stats page

#2 2 years ago

Also fine with paying someone who is good at repainting the grills. Mine are a little faded and there's an unfortunate scrape in one.

#4 2 years ago

Do you think their is a market for these and other Bally/Williams games?

#5 2 years ago

I think those symbols on the speakers have been used a lot, do you think those have copyright protection from Rick. The main reason I am asking, is I have made templates and matched the colors for all of Bally/Williams speakers. I am sure many are protected, like the W and and W in the circle, also The Flintstones and Creature, but I am not sure about about common ones like STTNG and No Fear? Any one know?

#6 2 years ago

Here is an example of a set that I have made on the left. A set from an actual game is on the right. The perspective from the camera looks a little off for some reason, but they are the same size. These are painted, what do you think? I long time ago I was talking to Rick about selling these, he left the door open for me to send him some and go from there. We are pushing hard to get the complete line of our lighted speaker panels done, so this is a natural product form that. What do you feel these are worth? I cannot go to high, or they will not sell I don't want to go to low, or it is not worth the time of doing them.

Have prototypes of all Bally/Williams games here.

Thanks
Dan

start trek speaker panel (resized).jpg

#7 2 years ago

Well, for motivated self interest, I'd say go low.

However, I haven't been able to find anything online, so you could probably go a little higher. I just paid 99 for a repro speaker panel, so I have to think 25 - 50 at least.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has ended.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside