View topic image gallery

DSC02104.JPG
DSC02101.JPG
DSC02096.JPG
DSC02092.JPG
DSC02090.JPG
DSC02086.JPG
DSC02084.JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider LucidLight.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 11 years ago

I need your guys help figuring what is wrong with my machine.

1. (Image 1) The Plastic under the cannons has been warped and curved by the right post being taller than the other star posts. How should it actually be installed? Pics would be preferred.

2. (Image 2 & 3) Targets rubbing Playfield plastics all over the machine. Are the plastics supposed to be installed higher? Perhaps have an additional washer or what not underneath them?

3. (Image 4) The left side playfield plastic is bowed up. No idea why this would be.

4. (Image 5) The Post that secures the tip of outlane/returnlane guide has been broken off. I need to know the part number and/or where I can find a replacement. The screw part of the old post has broken off in the playfield. Any ideas on how to extract it without damaging the playfield around it?

I have all new planetary plastics and plastic protectors from Pinball Decals on the way. I am hoping to get answers before installing them.

James

DSC02084.JPGDSC02084.JPG DSC02086.JPGDSC02086.JPG DSC02090.JPGDSC02090.JPG DSC02092.JPGDSC02092.JPG DSC02096.JPGDSC02096.JPG

#6 11 years ago

1. Does any one have a post that is not taller. I was looking at some pics online and from the top the plastic looked flat and not curved due the higher post. But I could not see under the plastic to see what was going on. So unless there is some other way. All I can see to do is trim the post down, replace with a regular screw that does not have a nut welded on it, or replace with another star post.

2. Is any one else getting this much scratching of the plastics due to targets rubbing, or is there spacers missing?

3. Any one else have this problem?

4. Still need a part number.

#9 11 years ago
Quoted from kungfucop:

You need the following replacements:
PN: 02-4020 1/2" metal post-spacer (hollow in the middle)
PN: 4700-00122-00 washer (fw .126X.281X.032)
PN: 4205-01016-16 screw - wood #5 x 1" p-rh

Thanks KungFuCop! I could not find the part number anywhere in the manual. I hope I can find something similar at the hardware store. Extracting that screw is going to be a PITA.

#10 11 years ago

Well necessity is the mother of invention. Right next to me I have my knock-off Dremel kit. I realized one of the collets for it is the perfect diameter and is hollow also. After measuring it, I just needed to cut the "head" part off the collet to make it 1/2 inch. Since I have extra ones I have no problem chopping it up. The results are even better copy! I say this because it is shinier and has a thicker wall. Now to find the washer and screw or order them from Marco.

DSC02101.JPGDSC02101.JPG DSC02104.JPGDSC02104.JPG

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 15.00
$ 29.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Machine - For Sale
San Diego, CA
$ 599.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Juz PINBALL Mods

$ 22.50
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 63.95
$ 20.00
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 27.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 64.99
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

7,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Elizabethtown, KY
$ 15.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 19.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 85.00
$ 25.99
Lighting - Led
Lee's Parts

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 29.90
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Haus

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 1,059.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

Machine - For Sale
West Chester, PA
$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 9.95
Machine - For Sale
Warner Robins, GA
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider LucidLight.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/sttng-something-is-not-right-here?tu=LucidLight and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.