Topic Stats

• 26 posts
  • 16 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by joeraptor2003
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 6 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

1 STTNG_sideboard_decal_pinball_pt_prev1.jpg
sttng-for_pinside.jpg
IMG_2647.JPG
image-625.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mancave.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#13 4 years ago

I started out with side decals on mine originally and then changed to mirror blades. The side decals did look good but they do eventually get damaged due to the lifting of the playfield for maintenance, etc (even with the felt protectors) The mirror blades withstand damage far better but can still be scratched (scratches can be buffed out though). I've also got the lane extenders on mine and recommend them for the average punter, far less drain frustration !! but don't make a massive difference to the amount of drains (still need a WELL timed nudge). I have the laser cannon mod and i have found that my work mates LOVE it, as they aren't too fussy about being competitive just having fun (and YES you can still easily miss )

#17 4 years ago
Quoted from Madmax541:

Thinking about cannon laser, is there any place to get green laser?

I've only seen the red/orange one's myself, i guess a green one is possible though.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 40.00
Lighting - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mancave.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside