Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 19 posts
  • 16 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by boris_37
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider boris_37.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#16 10 years ago

Outlane extenders. Easy kicker(i think I honestly don't remember). ALWAYS 3 balls, I refuse to set any higher, even to friends. No challange no fun.

Standard extra balls.

Games are relatively short enough, people have good games that are longer and it makes them happy they do well... risk and reward.

#19 10 years ago
Quoted from pezpunk:

- Another important setting: how many "Light Lock"s do you guys allow from launch? I think the default is two, and all subsequent launches only give the option for "Light Holodeck" instead. I have mine set for infinite "Light Lock"s just because I think Borg Multiball is more fun than the Shuttle Simulation. What do you guys think?
There are a bunch of other settings that i'm not entirely clear on what they do. things to do with music and lighting in attract mode, dimming, and other stuff. anyone got suggestions there? (mine has LEDs, if that makes a difference)

That light lock is super interesting actually. I never once thought about it. I like borg multi-balls WAAAYYY more, but that could be because I rarely get them so it's quite an exciting cut scene. The light holodeck is good since it does require practice though(for new people). Although, once again you can get it by launching up the beta ramp.... hmm. You sir have given me something to mull over.

Dimming is for the shields. I turned it off because once a game starts if you have LED's in the shields then they flicker, since they are dimmed and LED's don't often dim well. You may or may not have a similar issue. I just took it off so they no longer dim. Only an issue with LED's.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 1,059.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields

$ 85.00
$ 63.95
$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 85.00
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Playfield - Decals
Pinball Invasion

Machine - For Sale
Warner Robins, GA
$ 29.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 9.95
Machine - For Sale
West Chester, PA
$ 15.00
$ 250.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 19.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 27.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

Machine - For Sale
Winston-salem, NC
$ 599.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Juz PINBALL Mods

Machine - For Sale
Matthews, NC
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 29.90
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Haus

$ 20.00
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 15.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider boris_37.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/sttng-settings?tu=boris_37 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.