(Topic ID: 86051)

STTNG ROM Set With Custom Pricing Table?

By m00dawg

10 years ago

Topic Stats

• 8 posts
  • 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by m00dawg
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider m00dawg.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 10 years ago

I'm trying to set $0.25 per play which Williams I suppose thought a bit silly. From looking around Pinside I found posts of Williams games of the same era and it sounds like I just need to update my ROM in order to get to the custom pricing table in option A.3 01 (on my current ROM it doesn't exist)?

When I boot up the test menu, it says I have LA-5 (sound is L-1). According to IPDB, that's not the latest, though I'm not sure which variant of -7 is? I don't have the capability to burn ROMs at the moment but I heard these can be purchased if need be?

Thanks!

#3 9 years ago

Me either, but I am running into other quirks that make me think an upgrade can't hurt either well. I'll go ahead and fire a PM at ya, thanks!

#5 9 years ago

Ah actually I think I read that one, though it was on a Google cache or archived page. I just didn't see mention of STTNG, but thanks for confirming that! I already ordered an LX-7 from John under the assumption it would work (and to hopefully fix a few bugs I seem to be running into) but it's nice to have things confirmed, thanks!

Looking forwarding to dropping quarters in. I don't charge anyone to play my games at home but I like putting quarters in just for the complete experience. I just keep a change jar nearby. It's nice because it ends up being a fun savings account. Using the money from my Ms. Pac-Man I saved up over the years I was able to pay for a nice overhaul of my WG6100 in my Space Duel, for example.

#7 9 years ago

Woo sweet! Wow thanks for going the extra mile to look that up! Much appreciated! Looking forward to this - hopefully it fixes a few nagging issues apart from wanting $0.25/play.

#8 9 years ago

Just to close the book on this, the LX7 ROM works great! I can now do $0.25 a play and it seems to resolve a few of funky situations (at least so far).

I don't have an E/EPROM burner so I used johnwartjr's services and had a great experience as well!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom
Eproms
$ 27.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts
Interactive
$ 5.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball
Protection
$ 39.00
Cabinet - Other
Arcade Upkeep
Other
$ 16.50
Lighting - Led
Lermods
Led
$ 199.95
Electronics
PinSound
Electronics
$ 85.00
Boards
Pinball Haus
Boards
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods
Toppers
$ 250.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball
Interactive
$ 599.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Juz PINBALL Mods
Toppers
Machine - For Sale
Warner Robins, GA
Hardware
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Hardware
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie
Other
$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley
Pinball Machine
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
Machine - For Sale
West Chester, PA
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinSound
Sound/Speakers
$ 25.99
Lighting - Led
Lee's Parts
Led
$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.
Sound/Speakers
$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball
Protection
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Sound/Speakers
$ 1,059.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields
Pinball Machine
$ 29.90
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Haus
Toys/Add-ons
$ 19.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting
Led
$ 63.95
Machine - For Sale
Sanford, NC
Boards
KAHR.US Circuits
Boards
$ 22.50
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Haus
Decals
$ 20.00
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Haus
Decals
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider m00dawg.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/sttng-rom-set-with-custom-pricing-table?tu=m00dawg and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.