• 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by Pin_Guy
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

A2-16.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider lostballchamp.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 2 years ago

Hello guys, can anyone please give me direction on where to start troubleshooting
my STTNG? I have been chasing a weak right flipper issue, quite by accident I have noticed that
when turning the game on and starting a game, if i hit the right flipper it will shoot the ball as if i
pulled the trigger, also if it makes it to the right cannon I can shoot it also by pressing the right flipper!
I checked the left side ,no problem there so i am betting that whatever is up with the right side is probably
causing my weak right flipper also.... Please can someone give me some ideas???
thanks Johnny

#3 2 years ago

That is it ....Thank you .... now it doesnt shoot but still have weak right lower flipper...installed new coil
but no help have 69 volts power to all three lugs on all 3 flippers but right flippers wont move much in the
right flipper "hold" test. Upper right flipper is strong but lower right will only fire at half strength,swapped fliptronics
board with my judge dredd but no help>>>>any ideas???
Thanks so much for the help!!
Johnny

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider lostballchamp.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside