New! Dark mode!

Browsing Pinside at night? Getting tired of all the white? Switch to dark mode using the button in the top right (or CTRL-B)!

(Topic ID: 87774)

STTNG Question

By brent149

6 years ago

Topic Stats

• 6 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by brent149
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 6 years ago

I was wondering if anybody has posted pics inside of the back of the STTNG back box on here? I'm restoring one and it's not pretty back there. I've downloaded the diagrams, but pictures seem to a better job showing where things go.

#3 6 years ago

Thanks, I couldn't find it.

#4 6 years ago

I can take a picture of my backbox with everything intact if you need it. Fortunately, I went through that machine and tagged every connector before I removed things as mine when I got it had the dreaded GI connector burn. (Why did Wms overload the GI circuit like that? Completely inane if you ask me)

#5 6 years ago
Quoted from KeithinMI:

as mine when I got it had the dreaded GI connector burn. (Why did Wms overload the GI circuit like that? Completely inane if you ask me)

Cost vs Lifetime ratio. I'm sure they just said screw it; life time is 2 years anyway.

1 week later
#6 6 years ago
Quoted from KeithinMI:

I can take a picture of my backbox with everything intact if you need it. Fortunately, I went through that machine and tagged every connector before I removed things as mine when I got it had the dreaded GI connector burn. (Why did Wms overload the GI circuit like that? Completely inane if you ask me)

Thanks. I might take you up on that if I get lost. I've got boards coming and hoping everything goes smooth.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 369.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields
$ 99.00
Playfield - Other
Arcade Upkeep
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop
$ 64.99

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside