IMG_20240414_092939 (resized).jpg
IMG_20240414_093008 (resized).jpg
IMG_20240414_092918 (resized).jpg
UWB DMD Speaker Panel (resized).jpg
17022 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

7 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #2194 Fix for low 12V voltage and slow cannons. Linked to ColorDMD Install. Posted by mavantix (6 years ago)

Post #2578 Hallmark Romulan Warbird modification Posted by Pin_Guy (5 years ago)

Post #2659 canon gearbox; detail photos of innards Posted by scooter8416 (5 years ago)

Post #4774 Tubing used for ends of flipper return lanes. Posted by Gogojohnnyquack (3 years ago)

Post #8277 Disable Officer's Club from the high scores in attract mode. Posted by ingo333 (1 year ago)

Post #8653 LX-8 ROM Release with link and description. Posted by ingo333 (1 year ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider oradke.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#5463 3 years ago

Sure can. I have one of those.

1 week later
#5516 2 years ago
Quoted from jazc4:

I'm restoring a STTNG. The cabinet decals are still nice, but the backbox decals need replacing. I've looked around and can't find the backbox decals for sale. Anyone know where I might find them?

This guy does great work:
https://xianek.eu/?l=en

He has backglasses, side blades, cabinet decals, aprons etc.

#5517 2 years ago

Here‘s a report about a STTNG restauration with Xianek‘s decals. Text is in German, but it has plenty of pics:

https://www.flippermarkt.de/community/forum/threads/sttng-restauration-custom-decals.222629/

2 weeks later
#5635 2 years ago

Well said. Couldn‘t agree more. If you wanna own a vintage machine, better learn how to service it. You can of course buy a refurbished one from a dealer - but then you‘re looking at the price range of a new machine.

#5666 2 years ago

Feature adjustment setting #10. See page 38 of this PDF:

https://www.arcade-museum.com/manuals-pinball/S/Star_Trek_TNG_OPS.pdf

#5668 2 years ago

No worries. I‘m happy to help.

#5675 2 years ago

Check (or better replace) the optos in the cannon and all the wiring. The wires in the cannon are a well known weak point of STTNG.

2 weeks later
#5772 2 years ago

Check the coil stop. Or even better: Do a rebuild of both flippers.

1 week later
#5829 2 years ago

Yes, the EB percentage carries over. It‘s a means for the location owner to shape revenue. Too many extra balls -> longer games, less money. Too few extra balls -> frustrated patrons, less money.

#5850 2 years ago

That happens when the ball goes into the neutral zone without hitting a standup target. Neutral zone and command decision have the same subway, so if no neutral zone target was hit, the machine assumes the ball went into command decision.

1 week later
#5910 2 years ago

Nope.

#5914 2 years ago

In all honesty, a full Pinsound package will set you back a few hundred dollars. About 800 if you go the full route with pinsound+, shaker, headphones station and new speakers. I've just done all that with my STTNG, and it is AWESOME (I had to redo the shakerisation though, the stock one isn't so great). You could try and recover some of the cost by sacrificing your original sound board, but I'd strongly advise against that. Your machine is worth more when you retain all the matching original parts.

#5961 2 years ago
Quoted from Robotworkshop:

Had a chance to play the STTNG for a bit this evening and it is a much deeper game than I remembered or expected. Never knew about flying the shuttle through the caverns.
How do you get to the mode where the Borg ship in the back fires the ball at you? Haven't gotten to that part yet.

During Borg multiball, fire a ball up the side ramp from the upper flipper. It will give you a jackpot and load the Borg‘s cannon.

1 week later
#6021 2 years ago

Unless they have come up with a new version with smaller LCD aren’t those a pain to install? Ones I’ve seen are huge. Both the LED and LCD look great but the LED seems like more of a drop in replacement.
I ended up picking up a color PIN2DMD for mine. Have one I installed in Independence Day 4 to replace a bad DMD and was really happy with the way it worked. Colorization support isn’t done for as many games as ColorDMD but Star Trek was one on the list too.

I have a Pin2DMD in my STTNG. Works really well and looks great, supposed to be one of the best colorizations out there.

#6073 2 years ago

And the shaker.

#6108 2 years ago

If it is a new to you game it’s a good idea to remove each fuse, check it for continuity, and then check to verify it is the correct amp rating and type fast or slow blow.
Most of the fuses in mine were wrong.

That‘s sound advice for ANY old machine.

At least you HAD fuses and not nails or tinfoil instead.

#6170 2 years ago

Ugh… That‘s painful to look at!

#6183 2 years ago
Quoted from Trindawg:Can you all see my posts? Testing, testing ….

Nope, can‘t see it.

#6220 2 years ago

If you can‘t find the info I guess you‘re screwed…

(Ba-dum-tch…)

1 week later
#6365 2 years ago

I have a Pin2DMD in my STTNG. The colorization is really well done. Highly recommended.

#6405 2 years ago
Quoted from Eric_Manuel:

There are several STTNG videos on YouTube featuring actual gameplay with various sound packages individuals have created. PinSound not only replaces the actual sound board in the machine, but also replaces all (3) speakers for much better ones. Not only is the sound digital 2.1 stereo, it also provides for an external SUB to be added (very cool), and also provides for an externally mounted remote headphone station with volume control.
Multiple STTNG sound packages can added and are constantly improved.
Probably the most needed and worthwhile upgrade to a STTNG pin.

Don‘t forget the option of adding a shaker to the pin. You can customize everything - switch out the sounds, change volume etc per sound file, add custom shaker effect per soundfile etc. Also, you can run the soundfiles through an audio processor like Audacity, e. g. to enhance dynamics. Drawback: If you take the full package (pinsound board, speakers, headphones station, shaker) you‘re looking at apprx. 750 Euros.

1 week later
#6477 2 years ago
Quoted from radium:

Oh boy. Just don’t venture outside of this thread and you’ll be fine.

Yup. There be dragons.

3 weeks later
#6549 2 years ago
Quoted from MrMikeman:

Cool white GI suits this game well. GI-OCD is a must to enjoy the built in effects(shields dimming).

That’s exactly what I‘m doing right now during my restauration. Did the same with my SWDE and my BOP, and am very happy with the results. My LAH has all white as well but in warm white - looks much more vintage. I rarely use colored LED except for certain effects (e g. the STTNG cannons or BOP‘s mouth).

2 weeks later
#6576 2 years ago

Seriously? Is that a common thing in the US?

#6583 2 years ago

Also, check if the coil stops are damaged or loose.

#6593 2 years ago

Yes! LEDOCD and perhaps GIOCD as well. I put frosted white LEDs (warm white for a more vintage look, cold white is more modern) everywhere and use colored LEDs sparsely as accents. Too many colored LEDs make your machine look like a cheap plastic toy.

Also: Clean the inserts from below (blowing pressurized air is often sufficient) and your colors will be good as new.

1 week later
#6615 2 years ago

The LEDOCD effect is subtle, but once you have it in, you don’t wanna go back.

1 week later
#6658 2 years ago

Well said!

#6675 2 years ago

Of you use it at home I believe it‘s not necessary. Just check all the screws once a quarter year.

1 week later
#6721 2 years ago

You don‘t have to like it, you certainly don‘t have to do it on your own machine. I personally wouldn‘t want it either, but I have a lot of respect for the quality of the work he has done. If he likes it and it makes him happy - great. If he makes some others happy as well - even better.

#6724 2 years ago

Hey man, tone it down! You're the one acting all butthurt.

Now back to pinball please.

1 month later
#7051 2 years ago

Finished my restauration! What a great pin!

20211220_180400870_iOS (resized).jpg20211220_180400870_iOS (resized).jpg

STTNG.gifSTTNG.gif

#7054 2 years ago
Quoted from radium:

Looks good. I bet STTNG and GB really look great next to each other.

Absolutely! For safety reasons, STTNG and SWDE are at the opposite ends of the room.

1 week later
#7085 2 years ago

The labyrinth never changes. If you do the right sequence (LLRRLLRLRL) you get 159 mill and a crystal.

1 week later
#7109 2 years ago

Pinball at it‘s finest.

1 week later
#7194 2 years ago

OK, now I need your guys' help. Both right flippers are doing fine. Left flipper however engages twice in quick succession (like a double-click), then drops and stays down, even with button pressed. I checked the switches, everything registers as it should, even the EOS contacts. I'm at a loss.

Any ideas?

#7196 2 years ago

OK, I'll check...

YES! That was it. Super hard to spot, but the thin filament at the left contact was broken. Had to look really close to see it. A quick soldering job fixed the problem.

Thank you!

Oliver

kontakt (resized).jpgkontakt (resized).jpg
#7204 2 years ago
Quoted from Eric_Manuel:

What exactly is the breadboard connection for??? This isn't normal in the STTNG pin.

I know, right? Was hoping someone might have an idea. It's all part of the DIY replacement trough optos.

Machine was like this when I got it. Even though almost fully functional, machine had some serious hacks. Bit by bit I'm reverting to original, just replaced the flipper optos (someone had put in leaf switches instead). New trough optos are next on my todo list.

#7233 2 years ago
Quoted from harig:

I think that is an upgrade/modification/improvement/hack or whatever one would call it for the ballthrough resistors-relocated to get rid of the heat/vibration from there

That's exactly what it is.

I removed the hacked board to replace it with a new one. Turns out the hack included soldering the wires directly to the board, so now I need a new plug. Great.

#7253 2 years ago

No it doesn‘t and yes you do.

#7260 2 years ago

Also check/replace your coilstops and coil sleeves.

4 weeks later
#7426 2 years ago
Quoted from Eric_Manuel:

Pinball Shakers....Thoughts? Ideas? Suggestions?
There are multiple systems out there. Some use external power (not from the machine), some also get their control information (like Pinsound) from the sound package designed with shaker control in the program.
Certainly a small amount of vibration feedback during gameplay seems cool. However is there a lot of sound from the motor itself? Electrical interference issues?
And finally, does it cause mechanical concerns with the machine over the long term?
[quoted image]

I have the Pinsound shaker in my STTNG. No interference, no unduly noise. The stock settings for the shaker suck though, had to create my own. When done well, the shaker really enhances gameplay. I like it, your mileage may vary.

#7431 2 years ago
Quoted from marioparty34:

Do you care to share?

Sure!

#7432 2 years ago
Quoted from Eric_Manuel:

It's my understanding, the "sound package" you download for the pinsound, would determine if / or what the Shaker System would do. Of course that's also assuming the individual who's designed the sound package even has a shaker system..
Looks like some companies are getting their trigger control information, by "listening" to the special feature and flash lamps. By installing a connector inline to those sockets on the power driver board.
Does the power for your pinsound system come from the pinball machine, or do they use an external power supply?

- Shaker has a builtin firmware which holds patterns for several machines. If you add your own settings to a sound bank, those would be used isntead. The shaker effects are always triggered with sounds.
- Power comes from the machine.

2 weeks later
3 months later
#7838 1 year ago
Quoted from SantaEatsCheese:

What a fantastic game. As the longest standing game in my collection I can still walk downstairs, play a game, find something new, and put up a new GC score.
[quoted image]

Damn, what a score!! I‘m positively jealous.

Did you post it on Pindigo? You‘d be #25 on the global top scores list.

3 months later
#8185 1 year ago

You cannon problem sounds like you need to replaces the switches under the playfield. They tell the cannon when it's safe to load the ball and when to shoot.

#8187 1 year ago

I'll check the one for the left cannon. Thanks!

It's TWO switches per cannon! Mark and home. (#92 and 97 for left, # 96 and 95 for right). See page 2-43 of manual.

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
2 weeks later
#8260 1 year ago
Quoted from Trekkie1978:

I got my apron powder coated and I got my replacement decals (mirrored ones) to apply.
Any advice on how to get these lined up properly?

Carefully.

#8271 1 year ago

And check the optos of the trough.

3 weeks later
#8334 1 year ago
Quoted from MrMikeman:

I had bought a pre-made kit for mine. BIG mistake. Stay away from the colored crap. Purple bulbs on a dark game like STTNG are utterly useless. Stick with Cool white for all the GI you'll be fine. For the inserts I used a few color matched bulbs (blue bulbs on blue inserts etc) but really sparingly. I found that color changing bulbs are distracting and tacky but YMMV.

Agree 100%! Put cool white or warm white (more vintage feel) everywhere, use colored LEDs only for accents (e.g. I have red LEDs in my cannons). The machines weren't built for colored lightbulbs!

1 week later
#8376 1 year ago
Quoted from radium:

Did you try running the program as administrator? Right click, “Run as administrator”. Just a stab in the dark.

Doesn't the GI OCD and LEDOCD have TWO USB connectors? Perhaps you used the wrong one?

1 month later
#8539 1 year ago
Quoted from digdug2084:

I know this isn't a new question for this thread, but what are everyones thoughts about translights? I've finally started cleaning my game up and the translight that came in the game is really scratched up. Any neat alternatives? Where are the best reproductions?
Thanks.

Xianek does excellent work: https://xianek.eu/?l=en

70CF6EC8-3F96-405D-AE13-5B311BA846E7 (resized).jpeg70CF6EC8-3F96-405D-AE13-5B311BA846E7 (resized).jpegFCFED57A-D2BD-4BB2-974D-DA652200EAC4 (resized).jpegFCFED57A-D2BD-4BB2-974D-DA652200EAC4 (resized).jpeg
#8554 1 year ago

Don‘t do it unless you want your eyes to bleed. Get high quality warm white LEDs and enjoy the natural charm of the machine. Colored LED only for accents, e. g. I have red LEDs in my cannons.

#8560 1 year ago

The end of LED patching is near…

#8568 1 year ago
Quoted from ingo333:

Everything that is not a bug-fix can be disabled and we've tried to keep it as close to LX-7 as possible... with some nice tweaks here and there.
[quoted image]

It's EPIC! And it's a cool group effort. ingo333 gets all the credit for programming of course, but there's a ton of crazy STTNG owners who helped with testing and bug squashing.

1 month later
#8654 1 year ago

It‘s seriously several kinds of awesome. My favorite part is the new randomized Shuttle Simulation!!!

2 weeks later
#8762 1 year ago
Quoted from Thor-NL:

Anyone in Europe selling this ? (or willing to ship to the Netherlands?)

https://shop.thepinwitch.com/Elektronik/Eprom-s/star-trek-tng-eprom-cpu-lx8.html

1 week later
#8828 1 year ago

Also, remove the batteries for a few seconds while the machine is off the clear the RAM completely.

2 weeks later
#8907 1 year ago

Get the pinsound shaker!

#8911 1 year ago
Quoted from Eric_Manuel:

Note on the PinSound Shaker...cool idea, however the "stock" shaker events are WAY TOO MUCH. I feel they should only happen during significate moments in gameplay. Not launching the ball and nearly everything else. SO, you will need to learn PinSound Studio and customize your own, with the sound package you are using.
I would share mine with you, which is pretty good, however I haven't learned exactly how to do that yet.

There‘s no way to copy shaker settings between sound sets. Has been requested multiple times over many years, but no response from Pinsound. Perhaps someone can hack the config file…

#8916 1 year ago
Quoted from MrMikeman:

It's not in the config file. It's in the firmware, hence the inability to modify it.

It‘s both. The firmware holds factory presets for many machines (I actually did the ones for SWDE for instance), but you can configure your own triggers with the same editor you use for the sounds, and that overrules the firmware settings. If you switch to a different sound set, however, it goes back to the firmware settings unless you configure your own shaker events for the 2nd sound set. There‘s no way to copy the shaker events between sound sets.

1 week later
#8926 1 year ago
Quoted from radium:

I’m burning another batch of LX8 EPROMS in about a week. PM if you want one. $5 plus shipping.
[quoted image]

That's a fair price. Thank you.

#8952 1 year ago

YES on shaker! But not with the stock settings by PinSound. They‘re crap.

#8956 1 year ago
Quoted from dashv:

Anybody got a good custom profile?
I haven’t gotten around to building one in two years, so I just have the shaker disabled.

I have one! Send me PM and I'll be happy to share.

2 months later
#9244 10 months ago
Quoted from math08:

Which means that it will register as an Advance in Rank if it doesn't hit the target? Ok, I will play some and see if that is the case. Thanks for the answer.

That‘s how it was designed. Normal behaviour.

1 week later
#9293 9 months ago

Hey Pinheads!
I have a weird problem and need help finding the cause. My right cannon fires with a delay. I start Battle Simulation, cannon starts turning. I hit the trigger, the sound effect play promptly, but the cannon keeps turning another second or so, then fires the ball into te stand up targets at the left outlane. Consecutive runs in Battle Simulation or other modes are fine. I'm on LX-8, but saw the same problem when I switched back to LX-7.

I checked the switches (home and mark), both are registering as they should. I'm at a loss - any ideas? Has anyone seen this problem before?

Oliver

3 weeks later
#9454 9 months ago
Quoted from flashinstinct:

Shameless plug for Early bird pricing on my newest STNG target set.

Please don‘t spam the group. Post an ad in the marketplace instead.

1 month later
#9530 7 months ago
Quoted from Eric_Manuel:

Information (all that is available) is in my previous post (changelog)

There‘s no changelog for Pinsound Studio though.

#9545 7 months ago
Quoted from Eric_Manuel:

Among some other improvements, the recent Pinsound Firmware and PinSound Studio Pro software updates seem to now include additional information on system configuration and sound package information.
Note: to use PinSound Studio Pro fully, registration is required. It doesn't cost anything and unlocks all the software features.[quoted image]

With the new software, iIs it possible to export/import or copy shaker settings between packages?

#9548 7 months ago
Quoted from TheMickster:

Labor Day sale from Mick's Pinball is ending soon....
Thank you all for the orders, and please share your playfield oscillator videos if you can....
Mick
Mickspinball.com
https://www.mickspinball.com/circular-red-oscillating-led-flasher

Would you please stop spamming the forum? This is not the marketplace for ads!

1 week later
#9570 7 months ago
Quoted from transprtr4u:

careful will be pissing off oradke !

Possible. I‘m here to learn and talk about the game, not to watch commercials. YMMV.

#9589 7 months ago

I can also recommend the shaker for the STTNG, but beware: The factory settings for the shaker have lots of room for improvement. But if you fire up the (free) PinsoundStudio software you can easily assign shaker events to explosions and warp sounds. That really adds depth to the game! However, YMMV.

4 weeks later
#9659 6 months ago

WOW, that's pretty cool!

3 weeks later
#9686 5 months ago

same here. Prefer LED.

2 weeks later
#9722 5 months ago

Epic!

2 weeks later
#9743 4 months ago

Make something idiot proof and someone will bring a better idiot. Shit happens.

3 weeks later
#9764 3 months ago

I hate it that Pinsound still hasn't provided a means to copy shaker settings between sound packages. I programmed my own setting for the remix by lmh01, but when I switch to any other soudn package my custom settings are gone and I get the stupid firmware effects.

#9767 3 months ago

Correct. All the settings are in the pinsound.config fileat the root of your sound package folder, including the shaker settings. When you switch sound packages, you also loose the shaker settings.

#9769 3 months ago
Quoted from Zitt:

Curious if the .config file is xml or human readable.
Maybe you could manually transplant the settings from one file to the other.
Or write a python script to do it.

Already thought of that. It's not XML but binary. Seems to be encrypted even.

#9771 3 months ago

Feel free to encourage the team here:
https://www.pinsound-community.org/index.php?/topic/546-copy-shaker-settings/

or send them an email. They could either add a feature to the pinsound studio software or (preferrably) publish the specs for the pinsound.config file.

#9777 3 months ago

Wow. That‘s one heavily modded STTNG!

1 week later
#9824 3 months ago
Quoted from GCS2000:

Then it would be a waste then.
Can you listen to any of these soundtracks before putting them on the game itself (probably not unless they have done a video like you).

You can downlaod all the packs anytime. Inside you'll find standard audio files you can play with any player.

For more context, get the free Pinsound Studio software, the editor for the packages. You can play around with the sound files and see what triggers they are tied to.

#9839 3 months ago
Quoted from Eric_Manuel:

The "original" board will only do quality mono sound. If you want better quality sound, and all the benefits PinSound offers, explore on YouTube PinShark's Ultimate Sound Mix for STTNG.

Even WITH Pinsound the original sounds will be mono, because they're still the same sounds, just played through different hardware. For real stereo sound you'll need the custom packs.

And yes, a Pinsound+STTNG subthread would be nice.

#9844 3 months ago
Quoted from GCS2000:

So it sounds like it would be a waste for us if we are only going to run the stock soundtrack (wife will not want any remix - don't bother).
Guess I could just swap out the 30 year old stock speakers at least and be done with it.

Is there a reworked original soundtrack that is stereo and does that come with the ultimate package if that is what I order?

You don‘t get any sounds with the hardware. Instead, you download from the community supplied packs or create your own.

I very much doubt you‘ll find any „improved“ original sounds. In order to make them sound better and stereo, one would need the original sounds and remix from the raw material. Never gonna happen.

#9856 3 months ago
Quoted from GCS2000:

I picked up my game tonight. Played at the sellers place of course and the shield inserts are lit blue uggh. Need to put them back to the proper green.
Anyone have a recommendation on what bulbs I should get for these inserts?
Also the round white inserts in the shop are using white LEDs of course. Unfortunately the ones on the game are so bright they are literally blinding. What LEDs do you guys recommend for these as well
Thx

I'd go with warm white for pretty much everything except a few accents (such as the Bird of Prey) and the indicaters like "advance rank".

1 week later
#9941 3 months ago
Quoted from Zitt:

Why is everything about spending money with you?
Sometimes repairing the original boards is more cost effective than just blindly buying new stuff.
Connectors and a little solder is a lot cheaper than a set of Opto boards

That's true, but botched jobs can be very painful to repair. Depends on how extensive the damage caused by said job is.

But also keep in mind that optos age over time. If you opt for a new board, you get brand new LEDs and sensors.

#9968 3 months ago

Word.

Also, never use it while your machine is powered on, no matter how tempting.

A friend told me so.

#9976 3 months ago

Right Good tools are the foundation of good craftsmanship. Buy cheap and pay double. Sam Vime‘s Boots paradox.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boots_theory

#9999 87 days ago
Quoted from dashv:

The out of the box shaker options are overkill and detract from the game.
I made my own custom shaker config and I could not be happier. Feels to me like it was always meant to be there.

Same here!

#10007 86 days ago

First rule of pinball: Happy wife, happy life.

#10014 84 days ago

Or the tie back mod.

#10022 83 days ago

And while your at it: Replace the wires to the cannons. They are a typical point of failure, and a broken wire in the cannon loom is hard to figure out because it will stop working in random intervals.

#10058 78 days ago

Instead of Lx-7, go for Lx-8! Or wait a couple more weeks and you can run LX-9.

#10068 78 days ago
Quoted from Thehipster:

I think it's difficult to get lx 8 in the UK Eric.

Not if you know someone with an EPROM burner!

1 week later
#10089 70 days ago

More bugfixes, smoother gameplay. There's a very detailed changelog coming along. We're currently in beta testing, so stay tuned. Not my project though, ingo333 is the codemaster. Not gonna steal his well deserved glory.

#10095 69 days ago

Not related to the switches under the playfield, but cannon problems caused by the opto and/or the coil malfunctioning are highly suspicious of a bad loom. Those are a common weak point in the STTNG and very hard to pin down, because a broken wire will act up at random intervals due to the movements of the cannons.

1 week later
#10150 59 days ago

LX-8 was awesome, LX-9 is epic.

#10182 54 days ago
Quoted from Zitt:

Have you ever had your coil wire "fail" and become dislodged from the coil lug and have to go solder it back in?

Happens more often than one would think.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 63.95
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 64.99
$ 85.00
$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 29.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 599.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Juz PINBALL Mods

$ 15.00
$ 1,059.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 22.50
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Machine - For Sale
Matthews, NC
$ 15.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

Machine - For Sale
San Diego, CA
$ 250.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 29.90
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Haus

$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Pleasanton, CA
$ 27.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 25.99
Lighting - Led
Lee's Parts

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 20.00
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 9.95
7,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Elizabethtown, KY
$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider oradke.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/sttng-owners-club?tu=oradke and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.