Topic Stats

• 3,574 posts
  • 310 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 hours ago by Reznnate
  • Topic is favorited by 191 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 960 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

thumbnail_IMG_20191008_173607 (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
Transluscent plastic-Bumpers-away (resized).jpg
Transluscent plastic-Bumpers-top (resized).jpg
Reflector-Perspective (resized).png
Reflector-Views (resized).jpg
Reflector Pos2 (resized).jpg
Reflectors Shields Lit (resized).jpg
Reflector Pos1 (resized).jpg
Shields Illumination (resized).jpg
Naceles Illum (resized).jpg
sttng ongm (resized).jpg
STTNG V2 PST (resized).jpg
STTNG v1 PsT (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

4 key posts have been marked in this topic

Post #2578 Hallmark Romulan Warbird modification Posted by Pin_Guy (9 months ago)

Post #2659 canon gearbox; detail photos of innards Posted by scooter8416 (9 months ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider nintenbear.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1379 2 years ago

This pinball will be mine one day soon. This may have been discussed before, but I've read that the layout is pretty similar to Stern's ST. Same designer, so I could see the possible relationship...but anyone know if that happens to be more factual than hearsay?

#1381 2 years ago
Quoted from Pin_Guy:

I noticed some similarities on Sterns Star Trek; however STTNG is a far superior to even the LE version of the Stern machine. I can't even recall the last time I turned on my Stern machine.

Having played STTNG when it first hit the arcades (and spent many a quarter) as well as having watched TNG religiously when it was on television, I can definitely appreciate your perspective. I'd still love to have both of them sitting next to each other purely for theme. I've got a cast signed back glass for TNG that I had personally signed at Fandom-fest in Kentucky and then got Patrick Stewart's autograph at Wizard World. Would love to add Steve Ritchie's autograph at some point. I knew deep in my heart that at some point I'd own the pin, so I figured might as well have the back glass autographed lol...I'm a ST dork if you couldn't already tell.

#1386 2 years ago
Quoted from pcprogrammer:

I owned a star trek pro for 6 months. Sttng is way better in my opinion. I sold my st pro and got a WOZ, then traded the woz for met pro and sttng. Couldn't be happier! The star trek pro was beautiful but I found it kinda boring to play.

I've been debating on a NIB Stern pinball, and I think you just made up my mind for me. There is a STTNG near for sale, and the kicker is that it's production date (minus the year) is my Birthday. I call that a sign from the Pinball Gods.

#1397 2 years ago
Quoted from Zitt:

The best way to do this... is DIY:
http://www.creationent.com/cal/st_lasvegas_guests.html
I did it... and have worked on one of the star's pinball machine twice now. One to remove the original batteries... after drilling the lock. and One to install Titan silicon rubber kit.
Given it's the 30th STNG anniversary... "in theory" you should be able to get everyone's autograph at one show.

Agreed!

1 year later
#2458 11 months ago

Permission to board...Finally got my baby!

34F3BB1B-BB47-4F32-97AC-F94D593F5BE6 (resized).jpeg
7 months later
#3079 4 months ago

Does anyone know if the Eaglemoss shuttle craft and Enterprise make for good “scale” replacements? Mines missing the shuttle craft and I’d love to add the enterprise for fun. Them not lighting is not a problem as I’m not worried about that.

#3090 4 months ago

So I just ordered an Eaglemoss USS Enterprise D “From all Good Things” purely because I love that ship. I don’t want to light it up or anything, but just have it looking like it’s doing a flyover. What would be a good way to mount it so it looks minimal yet glorious at the same time? lol

1 month later
#3292 67 days ago

My machine was missing the shuttle craft and a fellow Pinsider was kind enough to send me one. Could someone either via PM or here show me (in detail) how to mount it? Thanks so much everyone!

#3294 67 days ago
Quoted from Zitt:

It's mounted to the plastic bolted on top of the beta ramp.
Most say it's suppose to be mounted with the back of the shuttle facing the player (flying up the beta ramp).
Mine is mounted flying toward the player.

Using the screws on the ramp?

#3297 67 days ago
Quoted from Manny65:

There's a clear plastic 31-1803-25 that attaches to the top of the ramp. You screw the shuttle to the plastic (screws go up from underneath through the plastic into the shuttle), then screw the plastic to the ramp.[quoted image][quoted image]

Do you know off hand what size screws it uses so that I can order them from the hardware store?

4 weeks later
#3436 38 days ago

Could someone please point me to the part needed to mount the shuttle craft. Mine was missing completely, so I need everything required to mount it. Thanks so much everyone!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Machine - For Sale
Marshville, NC

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider nintenbear.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside