Finally done partially resulting my machine.
- cabinet stripped, fixed, painted and new decals. This was done courtesy of beelzeboob. He did a great job.
- new clear plastics from pinball life. The 2 clear plastics not included, I did the peroxide method. Those 2 came out great, not perfect.
- new ramps and ramp decals.
- pop bumper under the beta ramp, I friended down so it wouldn’t hit the underside of the ramp.
- titan rubbers throughout.
- powder coated the gun, legs and armor.
- powder coated apron and got mirrored decals from pinball decals and apron cards from them too.
- the ship I sat in peroxide which cleaned it up. New decals on the ship.
- new LEDs (all frosted except for flashers) in the game. All cool white, except for the flashers/lights in borg ship, under the Romulan ship, the 2 stand ups by the delta ramp. I went with incandescent lights for the shields.
- Color LED (I prefer the LED over the LCD, just personal choice. I like to keep it as stock looking as possible.
- new Cannon covers. What a difference from the old ones.
- borg ship painted and green windows installed. Painting done courtesy of Eddie.
Only had to change 2 switches (1 on delta and 1 on beta ramps).
- super bands for the flippers.
1FCDBD42-F214-4B61-80FE-A0CBAA1D8642 (resized).jpeg5B3CD2AE-AABC-4251-959F-F0D01693FBA7 (resized).jpeg91BB6A72-2BDC-4B82-9C59-F6896D6A156F (resized).jpeg91E0718C-BAD8-4EBC-8BB9-79B0DBDC2856 (resized).jpeg920E43E1-B647-416C-B66D-C47C7516F877 (resized).jpeg9646DD89-25BB-4173-BFC2-CB8B6CD63011 (resized).jpeg9672C732-0651-4960-A6ED-FE6886CC48D4 (resized).jpegA6F3711C-5955-4CA0-AB9B-40FFB113C350 (resized).jpegAF7ACDA5-A93D-49E1-BDA6-954174DC5022 (resized).jpegBBFD70F1-ABF4-46E8-B41A-F7A515729317 (resized).jpegCF22C4F6-D8C8-4BB6-BD45-70B8078B011F (resized).jpegDBB94307-6D98-413C-828A-50D0726BFD03 (resized).jpegE50AB3B8-3C41-4C0E-8F40-63C1133D310F (resized).jpegE67B27BF-0C42-48CF-9198-E33603FA7388 (resized).jpeg