IMG_2001 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1999 (resized).jpeg
IMG_20240414_092939 (resized).jpg
IMG_20240414_093008 (resized).jpg
IMG_20240414_092918 (resized).jpg
UWB DMD Speaker Panel (resized).jpg
17022 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

7 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 10,383 posts in this topic. You are on page 150 of 208.
#7451 2 years ago

"Borg Alcove Display" sample. The actual display does NOT have music, however has the Borg engine sounds, electrical sounds, sounds from the Collective and much much more.

#7452 2 years ago
Quoted from Eric_Manuel:

* No...the mod isn't cheap, however you have something custom made and your STTNG machine will even more special.

Just post the price. If this isn't interactive, it seems to be a simple video player that shouldn't be very expensive.

#7453 2 years ago

UPDATED Video
Sample of the "Borg Alcove Display" STTNG Pinball mod.

This is a custom mod for your STTNG pin, made one at a time, if you would like to super enhance your machine.
Thanks for all the interest in the labor of love project.

contact me if you have an interest and thank you for watching!

#7454 2 years ago

How much would it be for a mod that plays these on the screen?

062C6568-FC09-44C7-A31D-C599D7608F04.gif062C6568-FC09-44C7-A31D-C599D7608F04.gif9DBE66EE-6650-4A1F-B5D1-54AE1BD29D6B.gif9DBE66EE-6650-4A1F-B5D1-54AE1BD29D6B.gif636DA0EA-76B3-4944-A246-60DF20C97435.gif636DA0EA-76B3-4944-A246-60DF20C97435.gif874A8D75-F8FC-473F-A495-49C300902E8D.gif874A8D75-F8FC-473F-A495-49C300902E8D.gif

#7455 2 years ago
Quoted from radium:

How much would it be for a mod that plays these on the screen?
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

PRICELESS

#7456 2 years ago

I am scarred for life now, thanks. Thank goodness. I changed my translite.

FF136B22-C92E-4837-B272-D9E1304565A1 (resized).jpegFF136B22-C92E-4837-B272-D9E1304565A1 (resized).jpeg

#7457 2 years ago
Quoted from tonyf1965:

[quoted image]

it looks amazing where did you bought it?!

#7458 2 years ago
Quoted from tonyf1965:

[quoted image]

too bad that that translite is not at sale in europe. i saw it on ebay but the seller doesn't sell to europe

It looks great!

#7460 2 years ago

Just joined the club this past weekend and picked it up yesterday. I have to wait to set it up as I creatively reorganize and carve out a space for it. I now have all 3 of the 1993 widebodies under the same roof. Only took me 11 years!. Guess I’ll be here learning all of the little tips and tricks.

#7461 2 years ago

Beware if you are in the US though. My order shipped 1/17/22 and it is still not here. I have no idea if it is lost or will just show up one day. Maybe everything is fine but it feels like a huge gamble given what I spent.

Screenshot_163.pngScreenshot_163.png

#7462 2 years ago
Quoted from WW2GURU:

Just joined the club this past weekend ... I now have all 3 of the 1993 widebodies under the same roof. Only took me 11 years! ...

Bad news/good news - there were 4 widebodies made in 1993, but they're all worth owning!

#7463 2 years ago
Quoted from Tuna_Delight:

Bad news/good news - there were 4 widebodies made in 1993, but they're all worth owning!

- Judge Dreed
- Indy Williams
- Star Trek NG
- Twillight Zone

I have Indiana Jones and STNG and i would loved to have the Judge Dreed too, but , lack of space at home
And Twillight Zone is a good pinball machine too of course.

Some nice mentions to the art of :
- Eclipse
- Space Invaders
- Paragon
- Time Line
- Viper
That if i had infinit space i would have also this 5 old wide body

#7464 2 years ago

My eddy proximity sensor isn't working. LED on the board stays lit. Potentiometer adjustments don't turn it off. I see there is a guy in AUS selling the board. Just curious though...anyone figured out what is going wrong? Is it the pot going bad? Wondering if I can just repair this. I've ready about changing the R1 resistor...just curious if anyone knows. Otherwise I'll just buy a board. Thx!

#7465 2 years ago
Quoted from PinHigh1:

My eddy proximity sensor isn't working. LED on the board stays lit. Potentiometer adjustments don't turn it off. I see there is a guy in AUS selling the board. Just curious though...anyone figured out what is going wrong? Is it the pot going bad? Wondering if I can just repair this. I've ready about changing the R1 resistor...just curious if anyone knows. Otherwise I'll just buy a board. Thx!

Have you looked over you board closely for any cracked solder connections? Broken leads on components? I had a bad board on mine and found a broken lead on the transistor on the board.

#7466 2 years ago
Quoted from Robotworkshop:

Have you looked over you board closely for any cracked solder connections? Broken leads on components? I had a bad board on mine and found a broken lead on the transistor on the board.

I've been staring at it...don't see any cracked solder or broken leads. Wish I did. Might just try reflowing it and see if that works.

#7467 2 years ago

I feel like the TDA is probably bad.
that said; I haven't had one go bad in my machine. I used a bunch of TDA based prox sensor on my mirror universe project.

#7468 2 years ago
Quoted from Zitt:

I feel like the TDA is probably bad.
that said; I haven't had one go bad in my machine. I used a bunch of TDA based prox sensor on my mirror universe project.

Definitely have to agree with this. No evidence for my opinion other than looking at the schematic. I would doubt that any of the passives are out of specification. Better odds with a guess that the active components are the problem.

A-16922.jpgA-16922.jpg
#7469 2 years ago
Quoted from DumbAss:

Definitely have to agree with this. No evidence for my opinion other than looking at the schematic. I would doubt that any of the passives are out of specification. Better odds with a guess that the active components are the problem.
[quoted image]

Aren’t there at least two different boards? That schematic doesn’t look like the ones in my Star Trek game.

#7470 2 years ago

I believe that schematic looks like the earlier opto version of the board.

This is the correct board for STNG:
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/star-trek-next-generation-eddy-board-service-bulletin#post-6009808

There were later versions of the eddy board used on later games what included a reset signal from the cpu.
STNG used the earlier "dumb" eddy with two transistors.

#7471 2 years ago
Quoted from PinHigh1:

Quoted from Robotworkshop:

Aren’t there at least two different boards? That schematic doesn’t look like the ones in my Star Trek game.

User posted a WTB with an image of a board that I assumed is the board that is in the machine.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wanted-eddy-proximity-sensor-board-a-16922

#7472 2 years ago

I guess it would be good to pull out the working board to see if it is the same or if someone had replaced a board and put in the wrong one.

One wasn’t working on mine. I swapped the board from side to side and confirmed it was a problem on my board. On the bad board while looking it over on the bench noticed one lead was broken (cracked) on a transistor. It was right at the body of the part and hard to see but it was open. Just replaced it and fixed the board. Had to be one of the simplest repairs and felt luck it wasn’t worse.

#7473 2 years ago

Thx for the comments. This is a picture of my actual board below. It matches the other side and I believe is the earlier version of the eddy board used in earlier STTNG (pre- October 1993?). Which is why I can't buy the one from Pinball Life - that seems to be for the later schematic. Only option (other than repair) seems to be to buy the one from the guy in AUS but shipping is $40!

20220318_212650 (resized).jpg20220318_212650 (resized).jpg
#7474 2 years ago

I saw pinball.center had a version that of Eddy that I could add to my group buy. It might be cheaper.

I thought pinball life had one as well.

Deadline for my group buy is 5pm Sunday.

Added over 2 years ago:

https://www.pinball.center/en/shop/electronics-parts/circuit-boards/9018/eddy-sensor-board-universal
is the pinball.center item. it's 59 euros

#7475 2 years ago
Quoted from PinHigh1:

Thx for the comments. This is a picture of my actual board below. It matches the other side and I believe is the earlier version of the eddy board used in earlier STTNG (pre- October 1993?). Which is why I can't buy the one from Pinball Life - that seems to be for the later schematic. Only option (other than repair) seems to be to buy the one from the guy in AUS but shipping is $40! [quoted image]

I probably missed it above, but did you try swapping it with the other eddy board to make sure it’s actually the board? Such a simple little board, I fixed mine last year just by re-flowing the headers and the ICs and working the pot around a bit.

#7476 2 years ago

We have some unfinished borg ships 03-8996 (very limited qty) we happened to come upon - they are a tan in color - they would need to be finished to a darker grey, etc. Also have colored window plastic kits for them as well ...

http://www.planetarypinball.com/mm5/merchant.mvc?Screen=CTGY&Category_Code=GS-2357

Team PPS

03-8996 (resized).jpg03-8996 (resized).jpgBORG-BLUE_150x127 (resized).jpgBORG-BLUE_150x127 (resized).jpgBORG-GREEN_150x127 (resized).jpgBORG-GREEN_150x127 (resized).jpgBORG-PURPLE_150x127 (resized).jpgBORG-PURPLE_150x127 (resized).jpgBORG-RED_150x127 (resized).jpgBORG-RED_150x127 (resized).jpgBORG-YELLOW_150x127 (resized).jpgBORG-YELLOW_150x127 (resized).jpg
#7477 2 years ago
Quoted from PPS:

We have some unfinished borg ships 03-8996 (very limited qty) we happened to come upon - they are a tan in color - they would need to be finished to a darker grey, etc. Also have colored window plastic kits for them as well ...
http://www.planetarypinball.com/mm5/merchant.mvc?Screen=CTGY&Category_Code=GS-2357
Team PPS[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

You guys must be sick of shipping things to me this week… but sure why not

#7478 2 years ago

Considering producing several of these "Star Trek LCARS Display Mods" for those who would have an interest. In the Star Trek universe, LCARS is a computer operating system seen on displays throughout all shows and movies.
This HD screen runs and changes continuously while the machine is on. "Red Alerts", "Shield Conditions", "Planetary Scans", "Data on Crew" and more are animated. (video coming).

NO, it's not an inexpensive mod like adding a Hallmark Christmas Ornament mod, but it's 1000% cooler!
Email me if you have a serious interest in taking your machine to Warp 9! [email protected]

IMG_20210814_101610 (resized).jpgIMG_20210814_101610 (resized).jpg
#7479 2 years ago
Quoted from Eric_Manuel:

Considering producing several of these "Star Trek LCARS Display Mods" for those who would have an interest. In the Star Trek universe, LCARS is a computer operating system seen on displays throughout all shows and movies.
This HD screen runs and changes continuously while the machine is on. "Red Alerts", "Shield Conditions", "Planetary Scans", "Data on Crew" and more are animated. (video coming).
NO, it's not an inexpensive mod like adding a Hallmark Christmas Ornament mod, but it's 1000% cooler!
Email me if you have a serious interest in taking your machine to Warp 9! [email protected]
[quoted image]

It that a display of some kind showing animations? I love the inclusion of the LCARS elements to bring in more of the look and feel of the show into the machine. Surprisingly I couldnt find any apron cards made in the LCARS theme using a google image search or even surfing the offerings here.

Could you look into making digital animated apron cards? even if the screen was slightly raised above the surface the empty space below on most games would hold that Pi card. This could open up a whole new product line for all kinds of machines.

#7480 2 years ago
Quoted from WW2GURU:

It that a display of some kind showing animations? I love the inclusion of the LCARS elements to bring in more of the look and feel of the show into the machine. Surprisingly I couldnt find any apron cards made in the LCARS theme using a google image search or even surfing the offerings here.
Could you look into making digital animated apron cards? even if the screen was slightly raised above the surface the empty space below on most games would hold that Pi card. This could open up a whole new product line for all kinds of machines.

Thank you so much for the great comments. FIRST: Yes, it's full motion / resolution changing video which looks FANTASTIC playing in the machine. SECOND: Someone has produced (although I don't know if they are selling it) LACARS graphic design speaker panel, however I have seen installed...looks good.
THIRD: I have video screen menus on my machine, in addition to several other screens.

Agree with you animated game cards would be cool. My video is coming soon.

IMG_20210814_101558 - Copy (resized).jpgIMG_20210814_101558 - Copy (resized).jpgIMG_20210814_101603 - Copy (resized).jpgIMG_20210814_101603 - Copy (resized).jpgIMG_20210814_101859 (resized).jpgIMG_20210814_101859 (resized).jpg
#7481 2 years ago
Quoted from PPS:

Team PPS[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Back Alley Creations paints Borg Ship and Cannons. Check them out.

133653961_880194772754865_5142049075622416439_n (resized).jpg133653961_880194772754865_5142049075622416439_n (resized).jpg
#7482 2 years ago
Quoted from radium:

I probably missed it above, but did you try swapping it with the other eddy board to make sure it’s actually the board? Such a simple little board, I fixed mine last year just by re-flowing the headers and the ICs and working the pot around a bit.

I reflowed the board too....works again. Saved me $$ Thanks for everyone's comments.

#7483 2 years ago
Quoted from PinHigh1:

I reflowed the board too....works again. Saved me $$ Thanks for everyone's comments.

7815F52E-5A03-47EC-A507-212D44757D94.gif7815F52E-5A03-47EC-A507-212D44757D94.gif

#7484 2 years ago

Star Trek The Pinball Experience: LCARS Display Mod

YouTube link:

#7485 2 years ago

Overview
Here is my machine with the LED-OCD and GI-OCD boards installed. In addition, this video also features the Borg Alcove Display, LCARS Display, Romulan Alcove Display, Animated Menu Displays Left & Right, Live Popper Cam and the Live Cannon Cams. Several other mods include the lighted Q, Plasma Disc, Dual Klingon lighted ships and more.

#7486 2 years ago

TOPIC: Customizing PinSound Shaker Motor Settings in a sound package.

Please comment, I am in the early stages of learning the PinSound Studio Pro program.
NOTE:
* PinSound is fantastic and a mandatory mod for your STTNG
* Shaker Motor is a worthy enhancement, however the "Standard Built-In Settings" are overkill and too much. Just TOO much.

My Opinion:
NOT every single action or event which happens during gameplay needs (or should have) a shake or event happen. The Shaker Event (should be saved for a special sequences or events) like destroying the asteroids or the Borg Battle for example.

When you get the system installed and connected with the PinSound system, you'll need to select a sound package. Cool. The are several good ones out there: Ultimate is one of them. The packages I tried, I don't believe, had Shaker Events embedded in them.

PinSound has standard events which are defaults. Not sure how those are determined, but it's WAY overkill.
When you go into the REGISTERED version of the PinSound Studio Pro application, you will NOT see any events in your package. As odd as this is to say, this is considered "normal". Yes it's confusing and frustrating, because you have no idea what events to kill or change.

However they offer a feature you can enable, which is called RECORD gameplay. Once the box is checked, SAVE the sound package you've been working on (should be from the thumbdrive directly).

Reinstall the drive into the PinSound Board and play a game (one game) as long as you can. Then shut the machine down and return to the computer. You will want to open your sound package again. However you will ALSO want to IMPORT the gameplay file, which will show up in narrow window on the right.

By selecting this file, you will see and hear your game you just played. Event for event.

AGAIN, no shaker events will be shown. But you know they are there because you just played the game (Like the shaker events which happen after a ball drain). You actually have to ENABLE an event, then save the file. Then disable the event, to KILL the event. Resave file. In this way, when you replay your game, the unneeded shaker event will be removed.

Sorry for this long explanation, however it does work. Outside of building an entirely new sound package from scratch, this is the only method I have found which works for customizing a package.

Does anyone have a better more practical way??? Please share and THANK YOU SO MUCH

ps-motion-control (resized).jpgps-motion-control (resized).jpg
#7487 2 years ago

As has been mentioned in many different Pinsound threads, you cannot see or modify built-in shaker effects. Period.

It’s a take it or leave it approach. If you add single shaker event it turns off ALL the built in effects.

Once again. You have 2 choices. Accept the built-in effects or create your own. And also once again, you cannot see the built in effects.

#7488 2 years ago

Thank you, I believe you are right. If you have some good resources which you've seen, would you mind sharing the link? thank you

#7489 2 years ago
Quoted from Days:

- Judge Dreed
- Indy Williams
- Star Trek NG
- Twillight Zone
I have Indiana Jones and STNG and i would loved to have the Judge Dreed too, but , lack of space at home
And Twillight Zone is a good pinball machine too of course.
Some nice mentions to the art of :
- Eclipse
- Space Invaders
- Paragon
- Time Line
- Viper
That if i had infinit space i would have also this 5 old wide body

Hold it. Popeye is a wide body too.
It is a great game. Great theme. Lots of shots. Smile factor while playing, priceless. Let’s not forget Road Show.
Great game, lots of shots. Fun and zany, theme.

#7490 2 years ago
Quoted from tonyf1965:

It is a great game. Great theme. Lots of shots. Smile factor while playing, priceless. Let’s not forget Road Show.

Interesting that Popeye was always treated as a dud but the last few years people seem to speak favorably of it.

#7491 2 years ago

Yes, I have seen some of the comments. The people actually own one in good working order know. It is a action game. Just like any pinball machine. If it is not well maintained, when you play it. It may seem like it is not as fun as some others games.

#7492 2 years ago
Quoted from tonyf1965:

Never played, but don't doubt it's a great game

#7493 2 years ago

TIP: Cable Management Idea!
I admit I have OCD....that said, after buying new ribbon cables for the STTNG, keeping them in good shape seems to make sense.
This is an idea to keep them in place, while minimizing damaging the cable with bends.
Using (4) zip ties as a "holder" and (1) looped in back to keep it positioned in the machine backbox.

20220404_235407 (resized).jpg20220404_235407 (resized).jpg20220404_235415 (resized).jpg20220404_235415 (resized).jpg20220404_235508 (resized).jpg20220404_235508 (resized).jpg
#7494 2 years ago

Looking for some help…picked up a turd of a sttng and am about to do a full tear-down. This piece is just dangling, can someone post a pic of how/where it is supposed to be attached? Thanks!!!

63A6A43F-79E6-46EE-A13B-871A9E37410C (resized).jpeg63A6A43F-79E6-46EE-A13B-871A9E37410C (resized).jpeg
#7495 2 years ago

Help.

Background to the problem related or unrelated?

I was having trouble with my upper right flipper.
It was firing then sticking up. It took me a while but I discovered that it was to do with the torque being applied to the flipper bat shaft. It has to be very very tight. That is now fixed. While on with that I decided to fit a 'chrome' catapult to replace the black one that was installed. That was an easy enough job.
When I put the playfield back and switched on the pin is going haywire. Cannons spinning non-stop. Trough switch throwing out balls and the catapult firing each time. Then the cannons will stop and I can start a game but the plunger fires three balls each time.
This is similar to the time I had a ball stuck under the playfield and it turned out to be the small coil that operates the stopper under the borg ship but that seems fine this time.

Anyone? What can I do in test mode that will give me some info as to where the problem is seated?

#7496 2 years ago
Quoted from mikehoss1414:

Looking for some help…picked up a turd of a sttng and am about to do a full tear-down. This piece is just dangling, can someone post a pic of how/where it is supposed to be attached? Thanks!!!
[quoted image]

Here you go. You are close.

IMG_20220409_102421 (resized).jpgIMG_20220409_102421 (resized).jpgIMG_20220409_102433 (resized).jpgIMG_20220409_102433 (resized).jpg
#7497 2 years ago
Quoted from Thehipster:

Help.
Background to the problem related or unrelated?
I was having trouble with my upper right flipper.
It was firing then sticking up. It took me a while but I discovered that it was to do with the torque being applied to the flipper bat shaft. It has to be very very tight. That is now fixed. While on with that I decided to fit a 'chrome' catapult to replace the black one that was installed. That was an easy enough job.
When I put the playfield back and switched on the pin is going haywire. Cannons spinning non-stop. Trough switch throwing out balls and the catapult firing each time. Then the cannons will stop and I can start a game but the plunger fires three balls each time.
This is similar to the time I had a ball stuck under the playfield and it turned out to be the small coil that operates the stopper under the borg ship but that seems fine this time.
Anyone? What can I do in test mode that will give me some info as to where the problem is seated?

It is normal for the machine to launch (3) balls up into the playfield after installing all (6) balls into the game. If the game has been played, then the machine will replace the balls (depending on how you progressed in the game) after the game finishes.

If your machine launches balls continuously, there are multiple possible issues. You don't have 6 balls in the machine. A ball is stuck somewhere and the optos can account for one of the balls. You possible (most likely) have a bad opto set (there are 16 sets in the machine not counting the ball through positions).

The number one restoration a person can and must do to get a Next Generation pin working (after 30 YEARS of use) is to replace ALL the opto pairs AND the ball through board set. Yes it's work, but the game will NOT run correctly unless you do it.

In addition, once that those are replaces, if the cannons still move and search, it's likely a broken wire in the "wiring looms", which should be replaced anyway.

If you have a flipper which is "LOCKING ON" to the raised position, it's likely a bad DIODE. The coil will burn up if left unfixed.

Loads of information on all of these topics if you look back through this BLOG

#7498 2 years ago
Quoted from Devilsmuse:

Here you go. You are close.[quoted image][quoted image]

Much appreciated...Thanks!!!!!

#7499 2 years ago
Quoted from Eric_Manuel:

It is normal for the machine to launch (3) balls up into the playfield after installing all (6) balls into the game. If the game has been played, then the machine will replace the balls (depending on how you progressed in the game) after the game finishes.
If your machine launches balls continuously, there are multiple possible issues. You don't have 6 balls in the machine. A ball is stuck somewhere and the optos can account for one of the balls. You possible (most likely) have a bad opto set (there are 16 sets in the machine not counting the ball through positions).
The number one restoration a person can and must do to get a Next Generation pin working (after 30 YEARS of use) is to replace ALL the opto pairs AND the ball through board set. Yes it's work, but the game will NOT run correctly unless you do it.
In addition, once that those are replaces, if the cannons still move and search, it's likely a broken wire in the "wiring looms", which should be replaced anyway.
If you have a flipper which is "LOCKING ON" to the raised position, it's likely a bad DIODE. The coil will burn up if left unfixed.
Loads of information on all of these topics if you look back through this BLOG

Everything was working 100% before I did the work today. When I purchased the pin from a respected supplier it was working fine and the optos all look new. I tested the trough opto with a camera phone and that is okay. It has been working fine until I did the work today. I am gonna work through the wires for a short tomorrow. Thanks for your advice.

#7500 2 years ago
Quoted from Thehipster:

Everything was working 100% before I did the work today. When I purchased the pin from a respected supplier it was working fine and the optos all look new. I tested the trough opto with a camera phone and that is okay. It has been working fine until I did the work today. I am gonna work through the wires for a short tomorrow. Thanks for your advice.

May I suggest some of the opto sets are impossible to get to (UNDER the Borg Ship and on IN the Borg Ship). There are multiple sets in the subway as well.
I believe Williams moved the diodes OFF the coils into the Backbox, because diodes will break off one of the coil leads on some other machines.

The pinball is nearly 30 years old, and things which worked yesterday can fail. It's good you are looking through the machine.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Invasion

$ 15.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 22.50
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 85.00
$ 29.90
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Haus

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 20.00
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 9.95
$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 599.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Juz PINBALL Mods

$ 27.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 63.95
$ 19.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 250.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Pleasanton, CA
$ 29.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Machine - For Sale
San Diego, CA
Machine - For Sale
West Chester, PA
$ 15.00
$ 64.99
Machine - For Sale
Matthews, NC
There are 10,383 posts in this topic. You are on page 150 of 208.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/sttng-owners-club/page/150 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.