IMG_2001 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1999 (resized).jpeg
IMG_20240414_092939 (resized).jpg
IMG_20240414_093008 (resized).jpg
IMG_20240414_092918 (resized).jpg
UWB DMD Speaker Panel (resized).jpg
17022 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

7 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 10,383 posts in this topic. You are on page 132 of 208.
#6551 2 years ago
Quoted from MrMikeman:

Colored GI on this game is really stupid if you don’t play in a super brightly lit room. It’s such a dark game with poor lighting to start with.
STTNG was my first LED conversion and I got the colored crap because I didn’t know any better. What a waste of money. Had to buy a bunch more bulbs after to get it bright enough to play. My gameroom is dark like the 80’s arcades were.
Cool white GI suits this game well. GI-OCD is a must to enjoy the built in effects(shields dimming).

I think it’s a matter of either wanting to stay faithful to the 80s game room or not…

Let’s face it - the rooms were dark because lights were bad and expensive to power in the 90’s
The machines were dark because that’s all they could power with old bulbs - and Dark means more ball drains so more money!
If this game were made today with no other changes - there would be color Leds added.

I play with a light room altogether. But I also only added small amounts of color - purple in the top right but this area I brightened up with Pop Bumper Halo leds. Apart from that I added a couple of purples for wormhole. And command decision is blue.

If you have a dark game room - I agree though. I played Avatar yesterday in a dark hall and it was blinding… The flashers hurt!

#6552 2 years ago
Quoted from Gingerbloke:

I custom made the pop bumpers

Did you miss my pop bumper caps, or too expensive?

#6553 2 years ago
Quoted from Gingerbloke:

I finally got my Machine “finished” also upgraded the sound with new speakers and pin sound. External power supply for the mods.
I custom made the pop bumpers and did the new ships, Locutus and borg ship myself.
I thought I was finished but I am getting the 5v reset so I will try using the external power as a solution. I put a PC power box in so I have enough juice.. And I have the Boards ready to fix LED GI - just need to install.
I made the Borg ship a bit too dark but in the end I love it - it’s a dark spot in the game that you forget about until the Blue flashers kick off.. awesome.
But cosmetically all finished!!! Oops nope. A color DMD is on its way…
OK - let’s call this an update then in my ongoing mission to seek out a finished STTNG
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

For the reset have you removed the dreaded z-connector? That fixed mine.

Trekkies are gonna have a meltdown with your topper. Wrong font for the TNG series.

#6554 2 years ago
Quoted from MrMikeman:

For the reset have you removed the dreaded z-connector? That fixed mine.
Trekkies are gonna have a meltdown with your topper. Wrong font for the TNG series.

LOL yeah - wrong font that's true... I am, pretty sure that when checked I have used the wrong green for the Romulans, a sticker is upside down and a few other errors...

#6555 2 years ago
Quoted from Zitt:

Did you miss my pop bumper caps, or too expensive?

Hi Zitt - no, I saw yours - nothing to do with price, I like to do things myself and I wanted to use the pops to brighten up that area and yours cover up a lot of the upward facing light.

Just a personal preference.

#6556 2 years ago

Don't see replacement borg ships available anywhere, surprised this part hasn't been remade yet, am I just not finding it? Without a replacement I see 2 options, get them custom painted, but I'm more of an original parts guy, or bleaching them with some sort of chemical? And I assume replacing the blue windows if I go that option.

#6557 2 years ago
Quoted from NYP:

surprised this part hasn't been remade yet, am I just not finding it?

It has been made. Pinball Life carried it. Email them find out if they are planning to restock.

#6558 2 years ago

Hi guys, I am having an odd issue with my left cannon. On startup it does it's thing where it rotates out and back and it fires the plunger. But then the plunger doesn't retract back in to the cannon and the cannon can't find the "home" position.

If I go into the left cannon test, and manually run the motor back and forth it finds its home and mark no issue. But then when it leaves test mode and resets again it does the same thing.

The shooter plunger seems like it is getting stuck. If I tap the plunger with my finger it will snap back in and then I run my finger past the opto sensor in the cannon it will reset and go back to home.

Then the game will play fine until the next time it is power cycled and then it usually (not always) will do it again.

It also seems like the resting position of the left and right cannon plungers are different. The one on the left goes all the way back into the housing, the one on the right sticks out just a little bit.

Is it a problem with the coil? Is something just getting stuck? I don't think it's a switch problem. I think the problem is that the plunger is getting stuck out and that is upsetting the ball load opto and for some reason the game is reporting that as a missed home switch. There is definitely nothing wrong with the home or mark switches.

Any tips? Thanks.

#6559 2 years ago
Quoted from Redwizard000:

Hi guys, I am having an odd issue with my left cannon. On startup it does it's thing where it rotates out and back and it fires the plunger. But then the plunger doesn't retract back in to the cannon and the cannon can't find the "home" position.
If I go into the left cannon test, and manually run the motor back and forth it finds its home and mark no issue. But then when it leaves test mode and resets again it does the same thing.
The shooter plunger seems like it is getting stuck. If I tap the plunger with my finger it will snap back in and then I run my finger past the opto sensor in the cannon it will reset and go back to home.
Then the game will play fine until the next time it is power cycled and then it usually (not always) will do it again.
It also seems like the resting position of the left and right cannon plungers are different. The one on the left goes all the way back into the housing, the one on the right sticks out just a little bit.
Is it a problem with the coil? Is something just getting stuck? I don't think it's a switch problem. I think the problem is that the plunger is getting stuck out and that is upsetting the ball load opto and for some reason the game is reporting that as a missed home switch. There is definitely nothing wrong with the home or mark switches.
Any tips? Thanks.

The cannon plunger sticking is a common issue and is most likely due to the plunger becoming magnetised.

Possible options:
- try demagnetising it (if you have a wand) or hit it several times with a hammer (I've not tried this but have read that it works)
- replace the plunger
- mappy24 added a 1mm foam spacer to prevent the plunger from fully plunging so it can't stick to the metal plate

#6560 2 years ago

I just started getting an issue where the game wont start (pressing the start button). Upon further investigation (edge switch test) it looks as though the whole column on the matrix is is out. I'm not really sure how I'm supposed to read this, but does it mean something is up with the green-brown wire? I didn't see any metal touching under the pf and I reseated all the connections. I did notice in the back box that a couple of the connectors were plugged into different sockets but looking through the thread I see that these connections are interchangeable. Hopefully its not too difficult to narrow down and fix. Appreciate any info if anyone else has run into an issue like this. Thanks!

thumbnail_IMG_0448 (resized).jpgthumbnail_IMG_0448 (resized).jpg
#6561 2 years ago
Quoted from Manny65:

The cannon plunger sticking is a common issue and is most likely due to the plunger becoming magnetised.
Possible options:
- try demagnetising it (if you have a wand) or hit it several times with a hammer (I've tried this but have read that it works)
- replace the plunger

I will attempt to either demagnetize the rod or just replace it.

Thanks!

#6562 2 years ago
Quoted from Eric_Manuel:

Tonight, the Enterprise 1701-D Topper arrives. For anyone modding one these ships, the difficulty speaks for itself. It's not perfect, or the most expensive, realistic one, but it works for me.
Hope everyone likes it.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

I cannot see your stand, but I did one of those a while back. Rewired into a custom stand and had it hooked into the GI.

Quoted from StrangeSubset1:

Selling my custom lit 1701-D topper.
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/74794
It is not flawless, but still pretty cool. Selling it because I am working on an upgraded version, and these things (Diamond Select Toys) are quite pricey if you can actually still get a hold of one (the updated version).
There are tons playmates out there, but they just don't have the same detail. [quoted image][quoted image]

Still have the second one on pieces trying to get lights inside....been sitting untouched for a year, lol.

#6563 2 years ago

Feeling pretty excited. Getting my LED OCD board on Friday! I’ve had my machine for a couple months now and I finally feel like I’m getting it dialed in now. It was in pretty good shape when I got it, but some minor things that needed done. And then there were some repairs that needed done that was out of my scope. But that got done too and I’m pretty happy with it. But I can’t wait to instal that OCD board. From what I’ve heard around here, it’s a must if you’re running LEDs in this game.

#6564 2 years ago
Quoted from djsoup:

I just started getting an issue where the game wont start (pressing the start button). Upon further investigation (edge switch test) it looks as though the whole column on the matrix is is out. I'm not really sure how I'm supposed to read this, but does it mean something is up with the green-brown wire? I didn't see any metal touching under the pf and I reseated all the connections. I did notice in the back box that a couple of the connectors were plugged into different sockets but looking through the thread I see that these connections are interchangeable. Hopefully its not too difficult to narrow down and fix. Appreciate any info if anyone else has run into an issue like this. Thanks!
[quoted image]

https://pinwiki.com/wiki/index.php?title=Williams_WPC#Switch_Matrix_Problems describes how to test if your MPU board is functioning correctly - this will highlight whether the issue is on the board or on the PF (connector, wire loom, switch or diode)

1 week later
#6565 2 years ago

My game is having trouble staging balls. It keeps launching a ball, loads to left gun, shoots it, repeats. During a game I will occasionally get an extra ball in play.

If I clear all balls and manually load one into each gun VUK, I can start a game.

New trough opto boards, they work fine. The PF opto board is an aftermarket one, pretty new.

All three under playfield diverters work in coil test. Diverter arms seem to be aligned properly.

With all six balls out of the game, this is edge test.

70D9F915-156D-4D35-BEF1-9CAF5D7357D0.jpeg70D9F915-156D-4D35-BEF1-9CAF5D7357D0.jpeg

What are next troubleshooting steps? I’m not sure how to test the subway optos since they are unreachable. Many of them are registering when I put a ball in subway but tough to tell which ones since it goes by so quick. Still seems like diverter issue.

#6566 2 years ago
Quoted from radium:

My game is having trouble staging balls. It keeps launching a ball, loads to left gun, shoots it, repeats. During a game I will occasionally get an extra ball in play.
If I clear all balls and manually load one into each gun VUK, I can start a game.
New trough opto boards, they work fine. The PF opto board is an aftermarket one, pretty new.
All three under playfield diverters work in coil test. Diverter arms seem to be aligned properly.
With all six balls out of the game, this is edge test.
[quoted image]
What are next troubleshooting steps? I’m not sure how to test the subway optos since they are unreachable. Many of them are registering when I put a ball in subway but tough to tell which ones since it goes by so quick. Still seems like diverter issue.

IIRC the first staged ball has to go to the right gun vuk. If it’s going left then the top diverter isn’t triggering. Check optos before that point on the subway. You may be able to slide a paper in front of the opto with the pf up and in switch edge test. It should register.

#6567 2 years ago
Quoted from MrMikeman:

IIRC the first staged ball has to go to the right gun vuk. If it’s going left then the top diverter isn’t triggering. Check optos before that point on the subway. You may be able to slide a paper in front of the opto with the pf up and in switch edge test. It should register.

Oh I thought the first ball went left. This is weird, here is what happened this morning.

In coil test the upper diverter coil WORKS.
ALL three subway optos work.
I can't reach all the VUK optos to test them (even paper wont fit).

I put a camera under the playfield to video what the diverters did.

Removed all balls.
Put 6 balls in trough.
1st ball launches, lower diverter fires, sends ball to left gun.
2nd ball launches, lower diverter fires, sends ball to left gun.
3rd ball launches, lower diverter fires, sends ball to left gun.
4th ball launches, ball goes to left popper (ie diverter does not fire).
Game stops doing things.

I'm trying to dig up the correct procedure of what SHOULD happen so I can debug this. The game never did fire the other diverter even though it works in test. Ran out of time this morning but will resume after work.

#6568 2 years ago

One more thing I noticed in my video. AFTER the stuff I posted above, the game went into ball search after about 30 seconds. In ball search, the game fired BOTH diverter coils. The game seems to be able to control the diverters correctly.

This has me back to thinking it is an opto issue in one of the VUKs. Maybe switch 32.

#6569 2 years ago

Another thing I need to check... I could have swapped the two VUKs on the left when I had the machine apart. I hope it is something that simple.

Edit: Nope, found a picture, they are correct

#6570 2 years ago
Quoted from radium:

Another thing I need to check... I could have swapped the two VUKs on the left when I had the machine apart. I hope it is something that simple.
Edit: Nope, found a picture, they are correct

Sounds like the game isn't seeing the ball in the left gun VUK so it keeps trying to load it.

#6571 2 years ago
Quoted from MrMikeman:

Sounds like the game isn't seeing the ball in the left gun VUK so it keeps trying to load it.

Seems like it. I'm still curious if the ball should stage to left or right gun first. You said right first, but my game can control the upper diverter yet does not engage it to try staging the first ball there. Seems like it wants ball 1 to go left and then doesn't know it is there. Going to check VUK optos when I get home.

#6572 2 years ago
Quoted from radium:

Seems like it. I'm still curious if the ball should stage to left or right gun first. You said right first, but my game can control the upper diverter yet does not engage it to try staging the first ball there. Seems like it wants ball 1 to go left and then doesn't know it is there. Going to check VUK optos when I get home.

I don't know for sure which side it goes on. I just thought it was right but I certainly may be incorrect.

#6573 2 years ago
Quoted from MrMikeman:

I don't know for sure which side it goes on. I just thought it was right but I certainly may be incorrect.

Fixed. You were correct, it stages right first. I did something really dumb.

All the VUK optos tested good. So then I knew what I must have done...

74729BF8-0D45-424B-81FF-5FFB5D0B1997.jpeg74729BF8-0D45-424B-81FF-5FFB5D0B1997.jpeg

I built a new harness for these coils and swapped the returns.

#6574 2 years ago

I feel like I'm going crazy, but maybe this group can help me. My TNG hasn't moved but I feel like it's suddenly impossible to hit the alpha ramp now. The only way I can hit it is to cradle on the left flipper and backhand it. If the ball is coming from the left inlane it's impossible (either goes to the right of the ramp or doesn't have enough power). From the right flipper there's no way - any shot with enough power will go left to the neutral zone.

I restored the game several months ago. The flippers got new bats, rubbers, coil sleeves, linkages, and coil stops. That shot was much easier until recently.

The table is at 6.5 degrees and the angle is consistent from the top of the playfield to the bottom.

Should that shot be so hard? Do I need to adjust my angle or maybe replace my flipper coils?

#6575 2 years ago

Summer = Load on Power Grid due to Air Conditioner = Lower wall voltage = Weaker Coils?
Random though for the night.

#6576 2 years ago

Seriously? Is that a common thing in the US?

#6577 2 years ago
Quoted from oradke:

No

#6578 2 years ago
Quoted from oradke:

Not too common but not unheard of either. During peak times when everyone runs their AC the voltage can drop in older neighborhoods. I have two of these:

https://www.amazon.com/P3-P4400-Electricity-Usage-Monitor/dp/B00009MDBU

I keep setup and can watch the power on each leg in the house. They are also great for seeing how much the games actually draw.

A few weeks ago we had one leg drop by 20V. If for some reason the power is low you may notice it in your game.

#6579 2 years ago

In Texas, we have had Rolling blackouts due to summer load. So, it's possible.
I don't know how common it is .. but pinball machines can be sensitive to it depending on how they are wired

#6580 2 years ago

It’s a decent thought, but it’s 60 and raining in Seattle. And we never have electric shortages like other places.

#6581 2 years ago
Quoted from bbulkley:

I feel like I'm going crazy, but maybe this group can help me. My TNG hasn't moved but I feel like it's suddenly impossible to hit the alpha ramp now. The only way I can hit it is to cradle on the left flipper and backhand it. If the ball is coming from the left inlane it's impossible (either goes to the right of the ramp or doesn't have enough power). From the right flipper there's no way - any shot with enough power will go left to the neutral zone.
I restored the game several months ago. The flippers got new bats, rubbers, coil sleeves, linkages, and coil stops. That shot was much easier until recently.
The table is at 6.5 degrees and the angle is consistent from the top of the playfield to the bottom.
Should that shot be so hard? Do I need to adjust my angle or maybe replace my flipper coils?

Try all the usual things. Move the flipper bats by hand. Any resistance? Did you change the bushings?

Are the coils hot after playing a while?

What’s the voltage at the coil?

#6582 2 years ago
Quoted from bbulkley:

Consider checking the DC voltage output and AC voltage ripple coming out of the Fliptronic-II board. If half of the bridge rectifier has failed (half wave rectification) you could conceivably get enough voltage for a somewhat decent power stroke but not enough for a strong power stroke. Expect some AC ripple. The amount will depend on whether your Fliptronic-II board has the 100uF@100V capacitor installed. That was initially installed when the board was released but Williams cut costs and removed this capacitor during the usage life cycle. In all likelihood the board does NOT have one installed.

Quoted from bbulkley:

You can also check the resistance of the solenoids to make sure they are within specification. The correct resistance will depend on the flipper solenoid you have installed. It should be either a FL-17636 or FL-11629.

#6583 2 years ago

Also, check if the coil stops are damaged or loose.

#6584 2 years ago

This may improve your game.

Andorian2x (resized).pngAndorian2x (resized).png
#6585 2 years ago
Quoted from Robotworkshop:

Not too common but not unheard of either. During peak times when everyone runs their AC the voltage can drop in older neighborhoods. I have two of these:
amazon.com link »
I keep setup and can watch the power on each leg in the house. They are also great for seeing how much the games actually draw.
A few weeks ago we had one leg drop by 20V. If for some reason the power is low you may notice it in your game.

I have a few of these to keep track of my voltage..

https://www.amazon.com/Voltage-Eversame-80-300V-Digital-Household/dp/B09D7J4FTL/ref=sr_1_15_sspa

Voltae Meter (resized).jpgVoltae Meter (resized).jpg
#6586 2 years ago
Quoted from Jeff1960:

This may improve your game.
[quoted image]

Romulin ale? Bones, isn’t that illegal? I only use it for medicinal purposes.

#6587 2 years ago
Quoted from Pinkitten:

Romulin ale? Bones, isn’t that illegal? I only use it for medicinal purposes.

Ya, that’s fine. I only use vodka and Miller lite for madisenale purchases too.

#6588 2 years ago

Hey does anyone know where this ramp guide goes? My machine is missing all the ramp protectors but I’m not sure what this guide mantis sells is for.

https://mantispinball.com/product/star-trek-the-next-generation-ramp-guide/

AC3EF095-710F-46FA-A553-7C727CC3C937.jpegAC3EF095-710F-46FA-A553-7C727CC3C937.jpeg

#6589 2 years ago
Quoted from radium:

Hey does anyone know where this ramp guide goes? My machine is missing all the ramp protectors but I’m not sure what this guide mantis sells is for.
https://mantispinball.com/product/star-trek-the-next-generation-ramp-guide/
[quoted image]

It goes on the connector that ties the spiral wireform with the cross wireform. In this picture it should be turned to parallel the straight wireform.

294cdb2b0e7da15457e9687f8809251191699831 (1) (resized).jpg294cdb2b0e7da15457e9687f8809251191699831 (1) (resized).jpg
#6590 2 years ago
Quoted from jazc4:

It goes on the connector that ties the spiral wireform with the cross wireform. In this picture it should be turned to parallel the straight wireform.[quoted image]

Thanks hero, looks like I’m missing that piece and all the others from that junction!

#6591 2 years ago

I am looking for an opinion on lights.

So the guy who owned this machine before me did a fairly decent job on the LED kit, however, there are some ghosting LEDs mixed in there and I want to change them out. One of those is in the saucer section mission lights (the asteroid mission light is always dimly flashing while other lights near it are on). Also one of my saucer lights is green and the rest of them are all white (I assume that one burned out and a green one is what he had on hand).

I don't really know that much about the different brands of lights, but I was thinking of getting the Comet non-ghosting bulbs and replacing the few that flicker.

The other thing I was thinking of doing, and what I really kinda want an opinion on, is I was thinking of replacing the white mission bulbs with maybe a light purple. I looked through the pics on this topic and I notice that most of the lamps there are either bright white or a warm white. You guys think purple would look good or would that look bad? Comet has a purple clear and frosted and a "passion purple". I would want the least intense purple of them. Or should I just stick with white? I figure I should replace all the bulbs in the saucer so that they are all the same anyway.

I also want to put a blue bulb in the middle light, mine is green.

#6592 2 years ago

Lots of opinions here - the Ghosting will happen anyhow is my 1st comment. You need a solution for this and the best bulbs still have an issue…

3 Options:
A new game rom with Anti Ghosting code - a good solution that fixes 80% of the issue -you need to find somebody who can do this for you - several in the forums

LEDOCD - a aftermarket circuit board that interrupts the signals between your circuit board and the lights. It kills the flickering and you can set the LED bulbs to either turn instantly on and off or act like incandescent bulbs and “fade”

Project afterglow - a similar but homemade product you will see forum members regularly offering group buys - more used i Think in Europe because it was designed there by some forum members. Very active in UK and Germany - does the same as LEDOCD.

Both of the aftermarket boards are crazy customizable - you can set the brightness of each bulb - so if you have a bulb that’s a bit too bright - you can turn it down, one by one..

Regards brands - comet is the/one of the best so you can’t go wrong.

Clear is intense and forwards focused.
Frosted spreads the light out more - this is a preference and there are loads of tube movies.
Frosted are perfect for GI - personal choice for the rest..

Regards colours - LOTS of opinions…
I personally stayed with White in the outer saucer ring and blue for the larger lights.
Teal is the generally accepted colour for the shields
I put purple in wormhole..

You have guys who like the machines a close to “Factory” as possible. But generall - so long as it doesn’t look like a rainbow or distract from gameplay, its all good - you can allways change it - add a few whites to the order..

Regards white - Cold White looks great in STTNG

This is ALL personal opinion - but I think Most here would strongly recommend the LEDOCD - anything else and you will be disappointed with ghosting - its an instant solution.

#6593 2 years ago

Yes! LEDOCD and perhaps GIOCD as well. I put frosted white LEDs (warm white for a more vintage look, cold white is more modern) everywhere and use colored LEDs sparsely as accents. Too many colored LEDs make your machine look like a cheap plastic toy.

Also: Clean the inserts from below (blowing pressurized air is often sufficient) and your colors will be good as new.

#6594 2 years ago
Quoted from jazc4:

It goes on the connector that ties the spiral wireform with the cross wireform. In this picture it should be turned to parallel the straight wireform.[quoted image]

I'm missing that piece myself. What is it suppose to do?

#6595 2 years ago

Check out my new video promo for the Vortex Arcade.
Special effects and retro throwback are 100% in play!
ENJOY - "Oh Yeah" Version

#6596 2 years ago

The bulbs are less than a dollar a piece, so I think I am going to try the frosted purples, but I am going to order a set of whites as well. Worst case scenario I have extra bulbs. There's all kinds of places the whites can go and I use purple in other places and in other machines so...

And yeah I am going to take the advice to order an LED OCD and possibly the GI one as well. The demo videos on that site look pretty good.

Thanks.

#6597 2 years ago
Quoted from Redwizard000:

The bulbs are less than a dollar a piece, so I think I am going to try the frosted purples, but I am going to order a set of whites as well. Worst case scenario I have extra bulbs. There's all kinds of places the whites can go and I use purple in other places and in other machines so...
And yeah I am going to take the advice to order an LED OCD and possibly the GI one as well. The demo videos on that site look pretty good.
Thanks.

I have both boards and am pretty happy with them.
The GI OCD lets you enable the dimming on the shields.

#6598 2 years ago

Speaking of OCD boards and STTNG compatibility , I asked a question and need help in this other thread regarding bypassing the GI ocd board’s 5v output for the Klingon Bird of Prey Mod. Any clarity is appreciated.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/sttng-mixing-gi-ocd-and-kbop-mods-issue

#6599 2 years ago

I used Comet LEDs, but I selected each light individually rather than using their kit. I think the kit is a perfectly fine option, but I went through hundreds of combos to find a look that I think works much better.

I also installed LEDOCD and GIOCD. They are must haves in my opinion.

Finally I added a few of Comet's matrix LEDs to brighten some dark areas of the playfield. The biggest additions were some spots shining on the enterprise and some under-sling glow. It's all reversible if I want to go stock, but I love the way my machine looks.

f759e7f688e2e3de61939f1c4011fe2a854dc634 (resized).jpegf759e7f688e2e3de61939f1c4011fe2a854dc634 (resized).jpeg
#6600 2 years ago
Quoted from Scandell:

I asked a question and need help in this other thread regarding bypassing the GI ocd board’s 5v output for the Klingon Bird of Prey Mod. Any clarity is appreciated.

I thought Patofnaud did a more than fair explanation.
What isn't clear?
As the designer of the KBOP WingLEDs; I can explain why there is an issue... but not specifically why the OCD outputs incompatible voltages.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 599.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Juz PINBALL Mods

$ 15.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 19.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Machine - For Sale
Winston-salem, NC
$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 250.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 63.95
$ 20.00
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Haus

Playfield - Decals
Pinball Invasion

Machine - For Sale
Warner Robins, GA
$ 9.95
Machine - For Sale
San Diego, CA
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 15.00
$ 29.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 85.00
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 29.90
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Haus

$ 1,059.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 85.00
$ 27.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 64.99
$ 25.99
Lighting - Led
Lee's Parts

Machine - For Sale
Matthews, NC
Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 10,383 posts in this topic. You are on page 132 of 208.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/sttng-owners-club/page/132?hl=redwizard000 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.