(Topic ID: 185063)

STTNG or IJ ?

By Cheese_WizardPQ

7 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic poll

“STTNG or IJ ?”

• STTNG 54 votes
      46%
    • IJ 63 votes
      54%

(117 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20170211_135041 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Cheese_WizardPQ.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 7 years ago

Hey
    I just swaped my IJ+cash for a STTNG in same great shape.
    I was wondering what you guys think of this deal?

I kept IJ for years without never really enjoying it. It's a great game. Top10.... not sure. As a collector/player I was happy to have it in my lineup.
    I played STTNG only 2-3 times and there's something special about it. About the action that I can't find in IJ.

which team are you? added a poll for curiosity
    thanks
    Lou

#5 7 years ago
    Quoted from Lermods:

I thought it should be the other way around, sttng + cash = ij or am i reading what you wrote wrong? You are talking about ij93, right? Sttng is a 4k game all day long. Ij is 5500-6600. I could not stand sttng, felt very clunky and slow and I had a near cq dialed in game. Could not get into it at all. I like ij much better.

I get STTNG + 2K in exchange of my IJ.

#18 7 years ago
    Quoted from adii:

Great deal on your part. I have both and am a huge fan of both franchises. However, I think STTNG is a better game. Not too crowded but loaded with shots and toys. The modes build are great too. Not a knock on IJ, but if I had to let one to Indy would be out the door.
    You have chosen....wisely.

...sir, thank you.
    The end

#29 7 years ago
    Quoted from beelzeboob:

I thought the same thing. I thought it was a mistake, personally, but he likes what he likes, so who am I to judge?

I was and still happy with my deal. It wasn't a validation thing. Just asked for pinsiders opinions.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Cheese_WizardPQ.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/sttng-or-ij?tu=Cheese_WizardPQ and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.