Topic Stats

• 11 posts
  • 10 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by DarkWizard
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

One image has been uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

181776-i.jpg

#1 6 years ago

Hi everyone. I've played ac/dc a few time and really like the game. So I fighting with the idea of putting my sttng up for sale to fund a ac/dc pro. The reason why I'm fighting the idea is I have a 3 year old who love to play and not sure if a ac/dc is a family friendly game. What do you guys think? I know the songs lyrics but is there anything else I should be cautious about? Thanks

#2 6 years ago

Nothing offensive in my opinion accept maybe Angus's mugshot on the pro. Go premium!

#3 6 years ago
Quoted from BOBCADE:

Nothing offensive in my opinion accept maybe Angus's mugshot on the pro. Go premium!

But these are available now.

181776-i.jpg

#4 6 years ago

Angus face never bothered me at all. The game plays so fast you won't have time to look and admire his face. As for being family friendly or not, it's all pretty subtle, if anything.

Take it from an ex premium owner. Premium is a great game. If you like extra cash and to save about $2000, go pro. The savings equals another pin you can buy.
The rules are the same and the game is a blast in either version. I haven't missed my premium at all since having the pro.

Gl!

#5 6 years ago

There is only one answer In any poll when asking "should I buy ACDC or ____?

ACDC is always the right answer. (;

#7 6 years ago

I'd like to trade STTNG some day for a ST pro maybe. But STTNG is so dang awesome for someone like me that is a trek fan. All the original voices is so cool.

#8 6 years ago

Go figure. LOL. Keep STAR TREK the Next Generation.

#9 6 years ago

AC/DC all the way! You have 16 games in your collection, your three year old can play one of the other 15!

#10 6 years ago

Tough choice for sure as those are 2 of my favorite pins. I would have to find a way to have both, dump some other pins to get ACDC and keep STTNG.

#11 6 years ago

How much are you looking to get for your STTNG?

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
7,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Port St. Lucie, FL
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside