(Topic ID: 74628)

STTNG lower right flipper dead

By ksmmspt

10 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

#1 10 years ago

Hello all: I was playing a game tonight and my lower right flipper went dead. I just rebuilt the flippers about a month ago with the blue coils. What can I check to rule out the coil or diodes? Thanks everyone and Merry Christmas!!

#2 10 years ago

I suggest you start with fuse F103 on the Fliptronic board. I experienced the exact same thing half an hour ago. Also rebuilt flippers yesterday. Next thing I did was check and reflow a the EOS wiring and it has been good since.

#3 10 years ago

Is the right upper flipper still working?
Did you check the wiring, nothing loose?
And like shaneo said, check the fliptronic board and fuses

#4 10 years ago

Check the fuse right next to it under the payfield.
I had a problem with my left flipper going dead intermittently and it turned out to be the fuse.

Good luck.
Great game.

Bill

#5 10 years ago

Well, I have checked for a loose wire and everything is intact. Diode readings are equal to the left flipper. I checked J903 fuse on the fliptronics board and it had blown. Replaced and I'm back working again. And, yes, the upper flipper was working while the lower was not, Thor-NL. Thanks again guys!

#6 10 years ago

opto dirty , miss adjusted or dead on the right flipper button I suppose you have voltage on coil lugs !

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Machine - For Sale
Warner Robins, GA
$ 125.00
Boards
Pinball Haus
Boards

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/sttng-lower-right-flipper-dead and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.