Topic Stats

• 56 posts
  • 13 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 day ago by Pin_Guy
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 8 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

STTNG Switch Matrix-no balls (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
image (resized).jpg
1127 (resized).JPG
1125 (resized).JPG
pasted_image (resized).png
DC84C85B-317C-4251-9B8B-09D691018ED4 (resized).jpeg
Screenshot_20191029-185640_Chrome (resized).jpg

There are 56 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
#51 4 days ago
Quoted from r00DVM:

yeah... t18 is supposed to empty the lower playfield right? You just go to it and hit enter? Cuz mine doesn’t do shit. I have to just flip up the playfield and get the balls out of the top drop target if I want to empty the lower playfield.
Looked today and I had weird errors on like 36-38 and 41 I think. I didn’t have time to troubleshoot today cuz I had a friend with me but I’ll get to it in the next week

Are you closing the coin door after selecting ?
Coils won't work with door open.

#52 4 days ago

This game is a lot of work to get playing great . There are a lot of optos , diverters, and everything needs to be all in harmony to work , but once you do , this game is awesome !! I’ve shopped and worked on at least 4 of these and I like it more and more each time I have one through the shop . Buy a new trough board and save yourself some time . Also go to the fan thread and do all the little tweaks they suggest . I would also buy a new set of wiring harnesses as aback up for the two launch mechs , these tend to go bad over the years as well did to the back and forth movement and old stiff wires .

#53 4 days ago
Quoted from r00DVM:

yeah... t18 is supposed to empty the lower playfield right? You just go to it and hit enter? Cuz mine doesn’t do shit.

You have to bypass the high power interlock by pressing it in; this game didn't come with "pull-out to bypass" interlock switches.

#54 4 days ago
Quoted from Phatchit:

I would also buy a new set of wiring harnesses as aback up for the two launch mechs , these tend to go bad over the years as well did to the back and forth movement and old stiff wires .

Lowest price on these can be found on ebay:
ebay.com link

#55 2 days ago
Quoted from Pin_Guy:

My best advice to you is to become familiar with your switch matrix test (T1)
This is what the switch matrix should look like after castration (balls removed)[quoted image]

Looks like 66 is open despite nothing being in the trough there. Cleaned it and no change so I think I’ll just buy a new one. Any recommendations on where to get one?

#56 1 day ago
Quoted from r00DVM:

Looks like 66 is open despite nothing being in the trough there. Cleaned it and no change so I think I’ll just buy a new one. Any recommendations on where to get one?

wiggle the connector pin the photo transistor board, if the switch closes then it's a problem with the header or connector, if nothing happens then it's likely just a bad IR LED which is repairable.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 26.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts
$ 64.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Lermods
$ 38.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 96.77
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball-Mods.com
Machine - For Sale
Greenwood, IN
$ 14.00
Electronics
Yorktown Parts and Equip
$ 20.00
Electronics
Yorktown Parts and Equip
$ 279.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball LEDs
$ 48.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 16.00
$ 20.00
Playfield - Decals
Pinfarmer Mods
Machine - For Sale
Elmhurst, IL
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Milwaukee, WI
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 29.90
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Haus
$ 99.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Sales
$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball LEDs
$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Great American Pinball
$ 22.50
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Haus
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
3,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Heerhugowaard, NH
$ 9.99
Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 56 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside