Topic Stats

• 4 posts
  • 2 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by ekthoren
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 7 years ago

I've got a strange intermittent problem on my sttng. Here's the story. Ball one choose lock ball it locks correctly. Ball two choose lock it locks ball 2 correctly. These balls always lock correctly 100% of the time. Ball three choose light holodeck. Launch ball--holodeck insert lights up--drop target falls--ball goes into scoop--holodeck does not start--game gives you 100,000 points and holodeck insert is still lit and now lock it lit as well--then ball kicked back into play thru the left vuk. This problem happens intermittently and is annoying. I have checked the optos and drop target switch extensively and have never seen a hint of a problem. I can't even duplicate this problem exactly with the glass off so I'm not sure where the problem lies. If you skip the first opto in the subway ramp it doesn't duplicate the problem exactly. If you skip the first opto then the advance rank opto is triggered and you either get that award or shuttlecraft graphic leaving and this never happens when I have my issue. I have tried another mpu board with same results. Any help would be appreciated.

#2 7 years ago

Does holodeck work correctly if you enable it via Beta ramp shots then the right orbit?

#3 7 years ago

Yes it does work correctly going that way. I have never had it screw up doing that. And it works most of the time going from the skill shot. Probably 1 in 10 times it does what I'm saying so I can't get any regularity out of it.

#4 7 years ago

Has anyone had this specific issue on their sttng?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 63.95
$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 64.99
$ 27.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 599.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Juz PINBALL Mods

$ 19.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 15.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 250.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 25.99
Lighting - Led
Lee's Parts

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 9.95
$ 85.00
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 15.00
$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 29.90
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Haus

$ 20.00
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 1,059.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields

Machine - For Sale
Pittsburgh, PA
6,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Mechanicsville, VA
7,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Elizabethtown, KY
$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 85.00
Machine - For Sale
Sanford, NC

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/sttng-holodeck-problem and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.