By knockerlover

9 months ago

Stats

• 52 posts
  • 19 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 month ago by knockerlover
  • Topic is favorited by 21 Pinsiders

Find

Search this topic for posts matching certain words or written by a specific Pinsider. Or both!

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 41 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IMG_3217 (resized).JPG
IMG_3216 (resized).JPG
IMG_3215 (resized).JPG
Plasma Pops (resized).jpg
IMG_2421 (resized).JPG
IMG_2420 (resized).JPG
IMG_2418 (resized).JPG
IMG_2419 (resized).JPG
IMG_2417 (resized).JPG
IMG_2416 (resized).JPG
IMG_2415 (resized).JPG
IMG_2413 (resized).JPG
IMG_2414 (resized).JPG
IMG_2412 (resized).JPG
IMG_2411 (resized).JPG
IMG_2410 (resized).JPG

There are 52 posts in topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
#51 83 days ago
Quoted from Goalie:

Amazing work. Some times I look at posts like this and think "I should do a full tear down, get the playfield cleared, etc. etc." Then I lift the playfield on my machine and think "oh hell no, there's no way I'm ever going to pull this off" lol

Ha, that's what I'm doing now with my Jackbot. But oh the pf is a sight to be seen all cleaned and waxed. Soooooo satisfying.

1 month later
#52 38 days ago

Finally got around to installing the pop caps that zitt makes. They look astonishing and way better than the originals, and a lot better than the other ones I had in there (purple with chrome decals). They feel very heavy and solid in the hand, and are extremely polished and shiny. I also like that there is now somehing covering the missing popcap under the beta quadrant ramp. Truly completes the game.

Very happy with this purchase, very easy to install. A premium product at a reasonable price.

Get yours! http://pinball-mods.com/oscom/game-specific-products-star-trek-the-next-generation-star-trekthe-next-generation-popcaps-p-24.html?osCsid=7ea9e2f175a82758d268222344408793

IMG_3215 (resized).JPG

IMG_3216 (resized).JPG

IMG_3217 (resized).JPG

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
There are 52 posts in topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Sign up for a Pinside account, or log in if you already have an account.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside