Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 11 posts
  • 9 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by lpeters82
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pezpunk.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#8 6 years ago

in terms of cash value, it sounds like a fair trade. So it's not like you're getting a bum deal or anything.

But in terms of lasting gameplay appeal ... I really feel like Funhouse gets old pretty quick, because of the limited ruleset. You just end up putting Rudy to sleep and waking him up over and over and that's pretty much it. It's a lot of fun for casual players and kids, though. Rudy is my favorite toy in pinball.

Xenon is a fun game with great art, but it's really not particularly deep, either. I think both of these games will get boring if you play them very much.

With STTNG, there are like 14 different modes to play -- the seven main ones, the three side missions, video mode, warp 9.9, the final frontier, and borg multiball. And in terms of scoring, it's a fun bit of strategy to try to pick between Borg Multiball infinitely-buildable jackpots, Final Frontier artifacts, and the Super Spinner Stack strategy. My brother and I are constantly arguing over which one is best (it really depends on your skill level and how the game is set up...)

anyway, IMO it's a fair trade money-wise but a bit of a loss fun-wise.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pezpunk.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/sttng-for-funhouse-and-xenon?tu=pezpunk and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.