Topic Stats

• 13 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by Schwaggs
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

One image has been uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

Photo May 10, 6 00 14 PM.jpg

#1 5 years ago

Hi,
Flashers not working,
the fuse is good

#2 5 years ago

Pull fuse and check with meter ?

Pull bulbs and check with meter ?

Check 20 volt test point on power driver board ?

One of those three.

LTG : )™

#3 5 years ago

test point no voltage :/

#4 5 years ago
Quoted from fly:

test point no voltage :/

Check the 20 volt bridge rectifier next.

#5 5 years ago

BR3?? BR4??

#6 5 years ago

BR4.

I had a thought. Are they not working in test ? Or not working in test or in game play ?

If not working in test only, you need to enable the high power interlock on the coin door.

#7 5 years ago

not working in test or in game play

#8 5 years ago

Just swapped out my power board and now mine is doing the same thing. I'm missing the +20v on the board. Going to dig into it today, I'll let you know what I find.

#9 5 years ago

Ok, thanks

#10 5 years ago

Is LED5 lit on the driver board?

If not, check for 18V AC between J102 pins 2 and 3 with the coin door closed (or safety interlock switch closed)

If you don't have AC voltage there, try holding the coindoor interlock switch fully in and measuring again (or watching LED5). If that still does not fix the AC voltage, check the connectors on the cables between the transformer and the driver board J102.

#11 5 years ago

OK. it turns out that I have some connectivity problems between BR4 and the cap C11. the bottom leg closest to the cap pretty much goes to ground right along with the cap. I ran a jumper between the 2 and for good measure, tied all the grounds together in that section of the board. Not exactly where I saw it but doing so gives all that stuff a good common ground and cleans up some power issues.

Photo May 10, 6 00 14 PM.jpg

P.S. not my work, I'm just cleaning up someone mess

#12 5 years ago
Quoted from Schwaggs:

Is LED5 lit on the driver board?
If not, check for 18V AC between J102 pins 2 and 3 with the coin door closed (or safety interlock switch closed)
If you don't have AC voltage there, try holding the coindoor interlock switch fully in and measuring again (or watching LED5). If that still does not fix the AC voltage, check the connectors on the cables between the transformer and the driver board J102.

fault removed, the broken cable on the switch coin door
Thanks

#13 5 years ago

Nice! Congrats on the fix!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 49.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball LEDs
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Massapequa, NY
$ 20.00
Playfield - Decals
Pinfarmer Mods
$ 20.00
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Haus
$ 37.50

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside