Topic Stats

• 7 posts
  • 5 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by Mocean
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

#1 5 years ago

The small crank on the right cannon is broken. I have replacement parts for both cannon for the small and long cranks. I was just looking for any advice before i got started. The larger cranks look easy to replace, but the smaller ones look to be a challenge to access. Looking for some helpful suggestions,thanks

#2 5 years ago

Iirc they are easy to do ,
I think the cannon has to be in a certain orientation that leaves access via a hole in the bracket or something.

#3 5 years ago

Thanks- you were exactly right . There is a hole in the bracket that will allow access to the connection of the large and small crank. It was a walk in the park , once I saw the (4) machine screws that held the motor to the bracket. I had to drill a hole in the new small crank arm for the roll pin.This portion is complete. I assume that on start up of the game the cannon motor will run and the (2) switches will orient the cannon in its home position. I think there is a little bit of adjustment on the topside with (4) screws that attach the gun shaft assembly to the plate nut.

Maybe the diagram is missing in my manual. On page 2-32 the parts are listed for the U-gun Motor Bracket assemblies, but no diagram.

#4 5 years ago

On mine the cannons run every time i start up.
some people say it shouldnt but I dont know.
mine is setup perfectly .

#5 5 years ago

My canons have always done a complete cycle on initial start. There was a time that the left canon would activate more than once and it would cycle a few times. But that ended and now for the last few weeks the right canon makes about 5 passes as the solenoid activates a handful of times. Then all works normally. Anyone else had this issue?

1 year later
#6 3 years ago

How do I get that metal pin out of the motor axle so I can connect the small crank arm? I can't get it out and I'm afraid to damage the motor.

#7 3 years ago
Quoted from Cenobyte:

How do I get that metal pin out of the motor axle so I can connect the small crank arm? I can't get it out and I'm afraid to damage the motor.

Although this may not be the correct procedure it is what I did and it ressulted in no damage.

Lock the axle very securely in a vice, oriented so the pin is sticking upward. Use a hammer to gently tap the pin out the other side.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside