• 5 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by lionelpo91
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

STTNG Switches Matrix (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider lionelpo91.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 1 year ago

Hi everybody,
Both guns were previously operating.
Now I have a problem with my STTNG. The two cannons no longer work. I have errors on the following switches 32, 33, 34, 36, 37. They are all Opto switches. I attach the photo of the matrix of "switches" on this machine. How do I start to find this fault?
Thanks for your help.

STTNG Switches Matrix (resized).jpg
#3 1 year ago

Thank you for your answer. I'm doing a little behavior update.
I just moved the cables underneath the pinball machine and I don't have any more mistakes !!!! However, I behave strangely only on the left cannon now. When I choose "Launch Probe" at the start of the game and the ball leaves the left cannon when I shoot, the cannon ejects fine but the cannon light continues to flash and "Launch Probe" does not go out the screen until what the gun fires again in the void and there the operation becomes normal again. If it can help better diagnose.

#6 1 year ago

When the machine is turned on, I have the right cannon moving and firing into the void and the left cannon doing nothing. I guess both have to move. In what order does the sequence take place when the machine is turned on? Right first and then left or vice versa?

#9 1 year ago

Hi All,
You were right. I took the "loom" apart and indeed one of the cables going to the opto was cut inside the black tube. I fixed it and now the problem is solved.
Thanks everyone for helping me.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider lionelpo91.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside