Topic Stats

• 4 posts
  • 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by mickthepin
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 6 years ago

I was just on the best game of my life. On the third borg multi ball, multipliers maxed, exta balls up the ass, everything lit and bang....reset. I have know idea why it happened and to recreate the circumstances in which it happened would be an exercise in futility. I guess I can be glad it happened to me and not one of my guests. It was so tragic

#2 6 years ago

That's a huge disappointment! Is this the first time it's reset or is it a known gremlin?

#3 6 years ago

i had several similar situations on my Twilight Zone, so i was forced to take drastic action...

Took the Power Driver board out, polished all the tarnished pin connectors with a really fine metal brush, refitted it and not a single reset since.

I'm sure they might return, in which case I'll follow the advice on PinWiki (4.8).

#4 6 years ago

Had the old reset problem a wile ago where a double flip would reset it but after having that fixed this is the first time it has happened.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 279.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball LEDs
$ 25.00

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside