STTNG a scripted price check

By Skypilot

11 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

#1 11 years ago

Okay I know everyone has an opinion on what the price of pinballs are. But what I'm asking here is that anyone who has bought or sold a Star Trek next-generation pin in the last six months be the only people to throw in their cost opinion. I would also appreciate if you can give a quick analogy of the actual Condition of the machine on a scale of 1 to 10 on playfield and cabinet.
Please understand that I value everyone's opinion but I'm looking for some actual data on this.

#2 11 years ago

I just paid 3450.00 for mine I am very picky. I took my wife and son with me and they both said wow it is in great shape so all of us agreed and I gave asking price. Playfield 8 or 9 but I do not overrate everytime I have sold a pinball people tell me that mine are the niceest they have seen. Cabinet no fade but a couple of nicks 8. Worked 100% also strong flippers.

#3 11 years ago

My buddies is for sale right now up here. I'd say it's worth 4kCAN, it's a solid 9 for sure, maybe better...

It has pinball pro speakers, upgraded looms, lasers..etc...

I'd say about 3500CAN for a friend...

#4 11 years ago

Friend of mine just bought a "natural beauty" (not restored, looks HUO but wasn't sold as such) for 4k. I'd rate it 9-9.5.

I bought a really nice one 16 months ago for $3,100. As a player, it's been a 10 (with not one bug since taking delivery). As a looker, it was a solid 8. I'm currently restoring everything topside for about 1k (new ramps, pop bumpers, plastics, posts, etc.).

Both the examples above will weigh in @ 4k. Both have original artwork with no fade or scratches.

Both of us are currently getting our ships/cannons painted...a really worthwhile mod on this title.

Good luck! I personally think it's one of the best all around packages. It's bizarre that CQ examples of this title can be purchased for less than a Stern "pro". Can't beat it.

#5 11 years ago

3000-4000 in the 8-10 range =-)

#6 11 years ago

I just missed buying one for $2,750. That was a true steal...

#7 11 years ago

Sold mine 8 months ago, $3500, playfield 9/10, cabinet 8.5/10, fully functional

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#8 11 years ago
Quoted from Craig:

I just missed buying one for $2,750. That was a true steal...

Indeed this does sound like a steal to me, unlike other recent threads...

#9 11 years ago

Got mine for 1500.00 2 years ago, a European re-import. It was rusted, had a bad trans light and several broken plastics. CPU board had bad battery corrosion. Overall 5/10. It cleaned up very nicely and looks great today.

#10 11 years ago

Just got one last month for $1600. Needs some TLC, but had a great cabinet, so-so backbox decals, and good playfield. All ramps and plastics were good. I think the pricing that others noted above is more in-line with current going rate.

#11 11 years ago

Bought what I consider a solid 9-9.5 for $4K, felt it was a fair deal and worth it.

#12 11 years ago

Sold mine 2 weeks ago for $3400. It was a solid, reliable, good looking machine. I would give it an 8.

#13 11 years ago

I sold mine to a pinsider for 4k but it was a 9.2-9.5 Playfield was amazing + it had a bunch of addons like laser cannons.

#14 11 years ago

396.000 yen for a retired Taito-arcade machine. overall good shape except the "shield" inserts broken.
2 tiny scratches on the translite. rebuild flippers clean boards. i guess i found a good deal considering my location.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 16.50
Lighting - Led
Lermods
Led
$ 63.95
Eproms
Pinballrom
Eproms
$ 19.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting
Led
Machine - For Sale
Sanford, NC
$ 1,059.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields
Pinball Machine
$ 12.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints
Tools
Machine - For Sale
West Chester, PA
$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop
Armor and blades
$ 649.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 63.95
$ 29.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing
Other
Machine - For Sale
Warner Robins, GA
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Sound/Speakers
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinSound
Sound/Speakers
$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.
Sound/Speakers
$ 5.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball
Protection
$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
Eproms
$ 64.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
Eproms
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinSound
Sound/Speakers
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
$ 85.00
Boards
Pinball Haus
Boards
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
$ 109.95
Electronics
PinSound
Electronics
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie
Other
$ 25.99
Lighting - Led
Lee's Parts
Led
$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields
Decals
$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball
Protection
$ 199.95
Electronics
PinSound
Electronics
$ 15.00
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/sttng-a-scripted-price-check and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.