4 months ago

Topic Stats

• 9 posts
  • 7 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 months ago by guard
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider guard.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 4 months ago

So I did everything humanly possible to my Strange Science to get enough power to load the Atom Smasher. It just won't make it,......unbelievably close but just not enough to get over the hump.
So the question is I have a A24-570/34-3600 coil on the upper flipper now, and need to know what I should be looking at to give it enough snap to load it. The game is useless without the ability to use this feature.

#7 4 months ago

It would be an easy shot except that the ball has to upwards curve around a deep bend, go airborne, and bounce of a piece of metal. Yes, I have cleaned, changed, adjusted then readjusted, resoldered, everything.......
I am just missing it by a you-know-what hair, so I was hoping a coil with just a little more pop would be the answer as opposed to a total rebuild of the whole flipper system.

#9 4 months ago

Everything but the linkage...PBR sent the wrong "age" of right upper flipper rebuild.
But it's smooth as butter..

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 50.00
$ 137.00
$ 13.00
Electronics
Yorktown Parts and Equip
$ 44.95
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
€ 3.95
Flipper Parts
Multigame
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Columbus, OH
Electronics
Third Coast Pinball
$ 19.99
$ 125.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball
$ 7,500.00
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 7.00
Electronics
Third Coast Pinball

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider guard.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside