You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_0777[1].JPG
20140924_132600.jpg
20140924_132631.jpg
#1 9 years ago

I like this game! Is there a club for this one?
20140924_132631.jpg20140924_132631.jpg
20140924_132600.jpg20140924_132600.jpg

#4 9 years ago

I bought one for my kids and they love it. When their friends come over they play it far more than any other pin we have.

#5 9 years ago

Great drinking game

#6 9 years ago

I have one. Fun game
IMG_0777[1].JPGIMG_0777[1].JPG

#7 9 years ago

I have a parts game that could be brought back from the dead with some work. Most boards missing, main translight missing, a few playfield parts, $150 cash and carry. Send me a private e-mail if interested. John

#8 9 years ago

Man! its hard to get a 300 0n this game!

#9 9 years ago

I can remember playing this at my local bowling alley when it first came out back in the day. Fun game!

#10 9 years ago
Quoted from pindan3:

Man! its hard to get a 300 0n this game!

None of us have got one yet. Has anyone?

#11 9 years ago

My son and I rolled a perfect game on several occasion during the time I had one.

1 year later
#12 8 years ago

In the club! I've got to say, it's more fun than I expected. Very fun to compete against others.

1 month later
#13 8 years ago

This game is really simple and grows on you.
I would like one, but it hardly comes up for sale locally.

2 months later
#14 8 years ago

Were there two different software versions on this game? I played the one at PHOF a year ago and scored 3313 which is obviously different than the standard 300 point game. I played it again this year and scored a 165, so they must have changed the software.

#15 8 years ago
Quoted from kst8cat:

Were there two different software versions on this game? I played the one at PHOF a year ago and scored 3313 which is obviously different than the standard 300 point game. I played it again this year and scored a 165, so they must have changed the software.

There are three different game modes so you might have been playing one of the modes other than the standard game.

3 weeks later
#16 8 years ago

Looking at buying one of these, are they same size as regular pins? Thinking how it will look in a row of games...Looks like fun.

What's fair price for one?

#17 8 years ago

Probably gonna have this in the game room at some point with the friend rotation. In for updates on the club.

Yes, regular size. The backbox is just weird shaped, but same width I believe.

I would say a fair price is $1000 or around depending on condition. Kind of a one trick pony, but not up for sale often as far as I have seen.

1 month later
#18 8 years ago

Can one of you make a video of gameplay?

11 months later
#19 7 years ago

Does anyone know how to reset the scroes/initials on Strikes n' Spares? I just got one and I want to start fresh.

#21 7 years ago

What does 'reserved' mean in this scenario?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/strikes-n-spares and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.