You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image-1.jpg
sns_bly78.jpg
#1 14 years ago

Have been offered a Strikes and Spares machine from late seventies? $700 U.S

Didnt know a thing about this machine so had a look on youtube and thought WOW thats a sexy retro backglass!

To be honest ive never had any desire to get into machines of this era but yet seeing that backglass and hearing the old school chimes kinda got me excited lol!

So i guess im asking for any opinions on if i should spend the money on this older type Pin or is my money best kept and continually added to source my next nineties pin?

Anyone played this machine at all? i realize they are alot simpler but theres something so cool about the look and sounds ive seen so far?

#2 14 years ago

Yeah I think I would,
as long as your GF or wife isnt the jealous type I mean spending so much time with a new woman late into the night. they made over 12,000 and they come up for sale time to time - go with your gut feeling

sns_bly78.jpgsns_bly78.jpg

#3 14 years ago

It's a popular pin and it has one of the best backglasses ever. I'd probably bite in that price range.

#4 14 years ago

Haha....yeah the girlfriend gets jealous enough with the amount of time the Pinballs get at night let alone one with a sexy girl plastered all over the backglass!

#5 14 years ago

I'd go for it. Tell her at least it's not this one which I'm still looking for. See the note about the interchangeable pictures.

image-1.jpgimage-1.jpg

#6 14 years ago

It is a classic, go for it.

#7 14 years ago

you got me at redhead!

#8 14 years ago

hey BD,a guy I know has one for sale here in AZ
glenn

#9 14 years ago

Yeah, K is gonna have to agree. That's easily the hottest backglass chick on the market, but I'm a redhead lover like jb. Just make sure it's okay with the old lady. I knew a guy that bought a Playboy like pops is looking for and she made him take it back.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Machine - For Sale
Warren, OH
$ 69.00
Electronics
Third Coast Pinball

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 10.00
Playfield - Plastics
UpKick Pinball

$ 3.00
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/strikes-and-spares-pinballshould-i and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.